PDA

View Full Version : I'm new. :D

Darklix-
January 16th, 2013, 07:47 PM
So I'm new to the forum and I'm a huge Pokemon fan! And other than that, I really like music (rap-rock genre). Right now I'm currently playing pokemon white 2 and I'm really excited for pokemon x and y! Although I'm disappointed that it's only for the 3DS because I have a DS lite. That's all I have to say for now, I hope to meet new friends and Pokemon fans here. I've always wished to be part of a forum!!! haha (weird wish right?).
Well Thanks everyone!

Venitardus
January 16th, 2013, 07:59 PM
Welcome to the Forum! It's great to have you with us! I'm also a huge pokemon fan and am also excited for X and Y versions. I hope you feel at home here at PC. If you need something (even though im also fairly new), feel free to message me. you can also add me as a friend if you'd like/

QuickSilveri
January 16th, 2013, 08:31 PM
Welcome to the forum! If you have any questions, make sure you throw it in the right forum. Add me as a friend and I can help you out. Remember, obey the rules dont PO the mods.

Regards, Chris

Starry Windy
January 16th, 2013, 10:15 PM
Hi Darklix-! Welcome to PC! Looks like we have something in common now. People here in PC are so nice, I'm sure you'll get along well here! :)