PDA

View Full Version : just a number

outfox
January 20th, 2013, 10:39 PM
How old would you figure you are if you didn't know your age?

Aeon
January 20th, 2013, 11:57 PM
Somewhere between 16-22. My maturity greatly differs upon who I'm with.

Hannah
January 21st, 2013, 02:33 AM
People say when I speak, I sound like an eighteen year old, maybe even in my twenties. I'm pretty mature, if I do say so myself.

Talli
January 21st, 2013, 09:03 AM
I would say due to my lack of maturity around 5 of 6 to be honest.

sρεcтяα
January 21st, 2013, 09:10 AM
It'd depend on what I'm talking about. I'm not a very casual person in my speech patterns by default, and I like taking a paragraph to say what could probably be said in a sentence, so unless I'm talking about something I'm passionate about, I'd probably place myself in my late twenties based on that. If I was discussing something I was interested in, like a game I enjoyed, I'd say between sixteen and eighteen. I've never linked maturity to age, so it'd be quite difficult for me to place my age...as it is often difficult for me to place the age of others.

Sweets Witch
January 21st, 2013, 10:36 AM
If I had to go on just how I conduct my life, then probably early 40's. My interests would make me seem like I'm 5, though, so we'll just meet somewhere around the middle and say 17-20.

Jak
January 21st, 2013, 11:33 AM
I'm not sure. Mentally speaking, I'd probably think I'm 20-22 which is accurate. Physically, I hate to say it, but I'd probably assume I'm 15 or so. I guess I'd place myself somewhere between there and say 18, cause I'd have to be college age considering I'm in college.

now i'm thinking about how funny it would be if my mom told me the wrong birthday and i was actually born in like 89 or something

François
January 21st, 2013, 12:19 PM
Early 20s, I think. I think I generally come across quite OLD (I've seen shocked reactions on other forums from posters finding out my age) because I'm quite serious / dull, but on occasion I can be quite casual which stops me looking like I'm 40, or whatever.

Physically I'd probably say I'm a tad younger than I actually am, because I'm rather short ): But when I haven't shaved in a while I presume I look older.

PlatinumDude
January 21st, 2013, 04:42 PM
I'd be around 20-24, since I look like it.

LilJz
January 21st, 2013, 05:23 PM
I look pretty young. I would say physically, I look 16. Maturity, 18-19.

Nearsighted king of Ice
January 22nd, 2013, 05:20 AM
I look 16 or 17 but the way I speak and act I'm like 9 or 10

The Sly Fox
January 22nd, 2013, 11:33 AM
I am 20 right now, but people think im still a teenager. I think that, if I didn't know my age, I would agree with them and say I was a teen still. Probably like 17 or 18. I look about that.

Sammi
January 22nd, 2013, 05:22 PM

...serious answer? Probably 16-18 range appearance wise. I'm short and the way I dress isn't very good (lots of jeans and tshirts outside of work and no makeup). Personality wise, more like 18-20, maybe. I'm probably not serious and mature enough for a 23 year old. :x

Insomniac
January 24th, 2013, 09:14 PM
I would say maturity wise maybe 10-12 around my best friends and 15-18 around friends I don't really know too well (or if I think they're cute) and by age.. Well.. Maybe 15 tops.

Kura
January 25th, 2013, 01:59 PM
Probably my age, to be honest. I am pretty adult with what needs to be done in day-to-day life. I'm in control of my own things and I'm pretty independent. Maybe it'd be a bit younger like 21 because I can be a little bit naive about things, though.

Dakota
January 25th, 2013, 02:05 PM
Appearance wise, maybe sixteen, fifteen perhaps. I'm actually 17, so that's not so bad. I guess once you put in my behavior into the mix, it can vary. When I feel like acting mature, people say I'm my age, but act older. If I'm naive, which happens often, fifteen sound about right.

⊗Slenderman⊗
January 25th, 2013, 03:07 PM
As a kid, I was always told that I have the mind of a 40-year-old...in the body of a child. So I'm apparently pretty mature. >_> I don't know exactly how old, though. People online tend to guess that I'm 14-15, but that's probably because I'm a lot less serious on the internet. People now tend to think I'm about average, though it's probably because I'm mentally a lot more mature than I allow to be shown.

Aquacorde
January 25th, 2013, 03:34 PM
Physically- depends on how I'm dressing. If I dress how I normally would, I'd say about 17 or 18. If I was dressing in nice business clothing and wearing a bit of makeup, then I could probably end up passing for about 23.

Mentally- I still think I'm 17. No really. I have to think about my age when people ask me. And many of my friends are in the 15-18 range so I just... believe I'm younger than I am. Probably because most of the interaction I have is with those people.

But in observation over, say, a two-week period, I would probably choose to pin myself at about 19 or 20. Which is essentially correct.

Skylands
January 27th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Mentally, probably mid or late 20s. Physically, I have no idea. I mean, I look older in the face but I dunno how you would measure a woman's body. I have a female chest and all that jazz.

When I was a freshman in high school, people thought I was a senior. In sophomore year, someone confused me for a teacher. Last year, an employee thought I was my father's wife - which I took the most offense to, considering my father is in his 50s.

I take it as a compliment when people think I look a few years older and more mature than my true age. In the next 10 years, I will want to hear the exact opposite.

Solace
January 27th, 2013, 11:23 AM
Based on physical maturity, 18-20, and on mental maturity, 15-18.

Gyardosamped
January 27th, 2013, 11:32 AM
I've always been told I look a lot younger than I look, which I guess is a good thing.

Physically, I'd say I look between 16 and 17, and mentally, I act very much like an adult most of the time (obviously depending on who I'm with), so I'd assume I'd be like 18 - 20 years old.

Broken_Arrow
January 27th, 2013, 12:04 PM
My real age!..i think i'm adult and mature enough for a 22 years old i can take care of things and still need to learn about other things....i'll admit,i hate to be responsible but when i have to i become responsible....still lots of things need to learn...i really admire my oldest sis...she's not only my oldest sis she's more of me and other siblings young mom!! however she's only 26 but she's that great and one day,i hope to be like her ^^

Genesis
January 27th, 2013, 12:49 PM
Every people i met told me i looked older than i am(height & voice) so i guess i'd say 17-19.

Catholic Nun
January 28th, 2013, 03:08 AM
16. I would say I have about the life experience of a 16 year old, even though I'm 22. By the end of the year I hope to be 22... even though I'll be 23.

Hikamaru
January 28th, 2013, 04:10 AM
Many people say I look like a 14-15 year-old despite my real age being 20.

I may be 20, but I sorta have the personality of a 16-year-old.

KriegStein
January 28th, 2013, 04:29 AM
Physically 18-19. Personality when with best friends 10-18 around friends I dont know too well 17-20 and I have heard that when Im depressed or just in a cynical I sound like a 30 year old... -_-

Patchisou Yutohru
January 29th, 2013, 02:21 AM
In my maturity, I'd like to think that I'm 25.
In everything else, I'd say 12. On a good day, maybe 7.

pikakitten
February 1st, 2013, 10:39 PM
Personality? Maybe 16-18, but like a classy 16-18 not like the teenagers you have now, sex, drugs, money, alcohol, you know, like in the 1700's with my classy vocab and all xD
Looks? I think I'm still 14 xD