PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a favorite month?

~Dragonair~
February 2nd, 2005, 06:08 AM
What is your favorite month and why? Ill tell my favorite month later.

[Technya]
February 2nd, 2005, 07:54 AM
October ^_^ it starts to get kinda cool so I can wear my overcoat, I wear it anyways but on this month more and it's Halloween! Horror movies and other stuff I won't mention *giggles*

Cherrim
February 2nd, 2005, 10:55 AM
No, I don't really have a favourite month. o_O I suppose I like April because it's my birthday month. And December is good because you get a big chunk of it off for Christmas vacation (not to mention Christmas itself, heh). But... other than those selfish reasons, I have no favourite month. XD XD;

Mr Cat Dog
February 2nd, 2005, 10:58 AM
Although June is my birthday month... it's too hot for my liking. Likewise, at Christmas, December is often to cold :P So... I'm not really bothered to be honest. ^_^

~Dragonair~
February 2nd, 2005, 11:43 AM
June or July are my favorite months since its summer and its warm. ^^

The Fallen
February 2nd, 2005, 03:25 PM
August, cause that's when my birthday is silly lol.Yeah that's basically why XD.

Shikon no Tama
February 2nd, 2005, 04:39 PM
I especially love March. Not only is it my birthday month, but I also get to enjoy the fresh new start of spring. And not to mention spring is when I am most likely to get my allergies started up. >.<

Miyu-chan
February 2nd, 2005, 04:39 PM
December~ <3 My birthday, winter, Christmas, holiday vacation... What's not to like? xD

Kyosuke
February 2nd, 2005, 04:46 PM
I would have to say May is my favourite month, not only is my birthday in May, but you never hear anything happening in May, in terms of events and whatnot ^^.

Kylie-chan
February 3rd, 2005, 02:00 AM
November~ my birthday is in then. Also it's a twilight month [why I like Thursday]. ^^

Demonic Angel
February 3rd, 2005, 02:11 AM
January, 'cause my birthday's in that month. And most of my summer holiday's then too. ^^

Breakout
February 3rd, 2005, 08:51 AM
November ofcourse, because it is the month of my birthday.

Pokemon Master #1
February 3rd, 2005, 02:30 PM
I like July because it's my birthday month!

Lady Pearl
February 3rd, 2005, 03:57 PM
My favorite month is July! The only month in the USA in which no one attends school. It's family and friends month for me! ^^ I don't like August even though it's my birthday month. We must get prepared for another year of school -- the first day doesn't surprise at all. >< My birthday is on August 8th and school starts August 9th. It really stinks -- my birthday, then school -- and no one at school cares about my birthday.

Eliana
February 3rd, 2005, 04:03 PM
January...
1) I'm born then XD
2) Snow month! I just love snow ^^

sybersaur3000
February 3rd, 2005, 04:36 PM
My favourite month is December because theres snow and we get a long winter vacation. ^^

Lizzie
February 3rd, 2005, 05:02 PM
I think October, even though i'm not born in it, it's kinda funy seeing ppl run around in costums and pumpkins everywhere XD

angel
February 11th, 2005, 06:45 AM
I love may because thats the month my birthday is on.

Sylphiel
February 11th, 2005, 07:23 AM
Favorite month? Hm...the first thing that comes to mind for me is December...because of holidays, cold weather, and just because I like the way that month's name looks. XD

Next would probably be March, just because of my birthday...

mvtm
February 11th, 2005, 07:36 AM
My fave one is December , cause of the holiday , weather and all.
followed closely by February the month that is my birthday in.

Bay-kun
February 11th, 2005, 01:32 PM
I like June the most, becuase there is no school, plenty of summer vacation left, (I'm always thinking about how much I have left XD) and its nice and warm. Also, tons of time to be online. XD I also like December though because of Christmas Break, Christmas, and my Birthday are all in December. XD

Ryoutarou
February 11th, 2005, 01:34 PM
Mine would be December, I love the winter as it's not incrediably cold like it is in January and Febuary. Plus December nights look cool and feel nice...I know I'm weird O_o

Kelsey
February 11th, 2005, 04:37 PM
My favorite month is November. Well, it's near the end of fall, which is one of my favorite seasons, and also, my birthday ish on November 7th. ^_________^ What's not to like about it then? XD

~Kelsey

Anacortes
February 11th, 2005, 04:39 PM
July! the 4th and 14th! XD

Virtual Headache
February 11th, 2005, 04:39 PM
December, the month of gifts and fun: my birthday, christmas, holidays, end of the year...
I just like December!

BladeForever
February 11th, 2005, 05:43 PM
Let's see.. October. Not because it's my birth month but because of Halloween and the c00l air that starts picking up around that time here.(man it feels g00d..)Granted halloween is great for the candy and that trick or treating you peeps do,(most) I personally dont like to go out outside in some costom asking for candy. (stopped that 2 yrs ago) If I want candy, I'll just go and buy some for myself. ^_^ Now, what I really like doing is going out for a night walk laughing at the very pathetic costoms I see every year,(or to go and see the really freaky l00king ones o.O)and watching those horror movie marathons.

~Blade~

Sorye HK
February 11th, 2005, 06:03 PM
My favourite month of the year is May. My birthday's on May 4th, my brother's on May 22nd, my parent's wedding anniversary at th 16th and I always earn a lot of money through 4th~18th.

Lil' Schu
February 11th, 2005, 06:53 PM
I'm going to say May and June. May because school gets out for us [yay!] and June because of summer break [S.B.=posts XD], swimming [Water is awesome XD], my birthday, and softball. [The. Best. Sport. Ever. PERIOD.]

So yeah.

Sassydoll76
February 25th, 2005, 09:39 PM
July, no school partying swimmin , hanging out with buds, i love hanging out with my friends and goin places , who dosnt? XD

Hantsuki
February 25th, 2005, 09:43 PM
January,because I was born in that month and it's the month where you start a new year^^