PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Flavor of Sandwich?

xxReshiramxx
January 24th, 2013, 01:32 PM
Another simple question what's your favorite flavor of Sandwich? For me it would have to be Grilled Cheese its the only one I even like.

Brynjolf
January 24th, 2013, 05:57 PM
Another simple question what's your favorite flavor of Sandwich? For me it would have to be Grilled Cheese its the only one I even like.

Ah, yes! The marvelous "Grilled Cheese Sandwich".

I freaking love them. I make grilled cheese and tomato soup whenever I get the chance. I don't like sandwiches at all, but grilled cheese is the ONE exception.

Sweets Witch
January 24th, 2013, 06:41 PM
Grilled ham and cheese. Sometimes I toss the ham in the pan for a few seconds beforehand just for the minor change in texture. I'd make one now but I have no ham.

⊗Slenderman⊗
January 24th, 2013, 07:02 PM
I'm not a big fan of sandwiches, honestly. Though I very, very rarely am able to eat the bread that's around the house (because of the preservative[s] in them). So I don't eat them often.

LilJz
January 24th, 2013, 07:10 PM
my favorite would be Vietnamese sandwiches. Those are so delicious <3

Best part is that you can eat it whether it's hot or cold :)

TRIFORCE89
January 24th, 2013, 08:03 PM
I'm not sure how to answer this. A burger's a sandwich. But then that could probably be a topic all on its own. Veal sandwich is great too.

Hmm...

I think I'll focus more on lunch-time fare. Served cold.

So...

A tomato paste sandwich. Exactly like what it sounds like. Tomato paste on bread, with olive oil. Salt and pepper.

And a ricotta sandwich. Again, name sums it up. Ricotta cheese on bread with butter. Salt and pepper.

Both of which I haven't had in years :(

Brendino
January 24th, 2013, 08:51 PM
It's been so long since I've had one, but the Monte Cristo is my favorite sandwich(ham, turkey and cheese on egg-dipped bread, then fried). A simple grilled cheese sandwich is also pretty high up there, along with turkey sandwiches with extra mustard.

Starry Windy
January 24th, 2013, 08:55 PM
For me, my favorite sandwich would be Tuna combined with eggs, tomato sauce and seaweed.

Jak
January 24th, 2013, 10:19 PM
I'm not a sandwich person by any means, but I love me a catfish poboy. :)

Playful_Weasel
January 24th, 2013, 11:51 PM
My favorite is a Mexican style sandwich called "Tortas" especially love it with beef cut into little cubes called "carnitas" lots of onions, avocado, jalapenos, and pico de gallo. Love eating them with lemon and raddish, but I have to eat them with two tacos on the side

Talli
January 25th, 2013, 03:20 AM
My favorite sandwich would be a Peanut butter and banana they just taste good together .

Hannah
January 25th, 2013, 04:01 AM
I'm not really fond of sandwiches, but I'd have to go with the basic PB&J.

Penta Penguin
January 25th, 2013, 06:59 AM
I absolutely looooooooove a tuna sandwich. My second best sandwich is egg crest, whereas my third is a Haslet sandwich (pork meatloaf with herbs).

PlatinumDude
January 25th, 2013, 10:23 AM
I like cheese sandwiches, but I don't mind meat or veggie sandwiches too.

Kura
January 25th, 2013, 12:35 PM
Veal parmeasan sandwich with mushrooms, marinara sauce, and a little bit of grilled peppers and onions..
Oh boy.. so delicious <33

Katholic Nun
January 28th, 2013, 02:37 AM
PEANUT BUTTER!

I love peanut butter so much. It is quite simply the best thing ever. Because it's made of peanuts which are the best flavour of anything ever.

pikakitten
February 1st, 2013, 10:34 PM
I don't really eat sandwiches much, but like the first few
Grilled motherducklett cheese xD

TRIFORCE89
February 1st, 2013, 10:47 PM
PEANUT BUTTER!

I love peanut butter so much. It is quite simply the best thing ever. Because it's made of peanuts which are the best flavour of anything ever.
Ooo peanut butter. I haven't had that in ages *_*

Mr Cat Dog
February 5th, 2013, 02:52 AM
You can't beat a good steak baguette. Ideally sirloin, but rump works too if you're on a budget. Cooked rare, of course. Seasoned liberally with salt and pepper, as well as lashings of peppercorn sauce and rocket in a chewy bread roll. For the more adventurous, I recommend a sprinkling of parmesan to give it an extra kick! Deeeee-lish.

Gold19
February 6th, 2013, 10:14 AM
I actually have two favorite sandwiches: a ham sandwich and a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich.

Caelus
February 6th, 2013, 03:19 PM
My favorite sandwiches are the bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich and the grilled cheese sandwich. I love pretty much any sandwich that's loaded with cheese or bacon.

Evil Stud Muffin
February 6th, 2013, 03:38 PM
2 sandwiches for sure:
1) Gyro. Best thing in the world. Fries, unknown bits of pork, onion tomato ketchup and mustard. Its divine at 3 in the morning after some beer. And I'm not talking bout the Americanized one which is really Doner, but I'm talking bout the proper stuff, which is pork.
2)El Monstro- Its my own personal creation, thanks to the sandwich shops here being customized goodness toasted on a grill, with basically anything you can afford. This thing has Salami, Red Roast Peppers, Cream Cheese, Chicken Strips, mushrooms and smoked gouda. All those flavors together give you a smooth salty mixture balanced to perfection, and will send you to the heavens.

Cosmotone8
February 6th, 2013, 06:00 PM
Grilled Cheese all the way. :) Its so yummy to eat.

YamiNoBlade Twihiki Amias
February 6th, 2013, 07:20 PM
Mine would be the famous grilled cheese sandwich, sometimes PB%J and of course veggie sandwiches, I like the varieties of veggies, and you can put almost anything on including the bread!

Mochi
February 6th, 2013, 07:51 PM
Grilled cheese is probably up there in my favorites, I like getting creative with the spices on the cheese sometimes ;u;

I usually eat turkey sandwiches, though I've been weaning off meat almost entirely so lately it's just been peanut butter and jelly or peanut butter and banana, sometimes with honey.

It's not a sandwich, but it could easily be made into one - often, for breakfast I fry an egg, pepper it a little bit, throw it on a slice of cheese on a single slice of toast, but that could be a sandwich with another slice! It'd probably be super yummy with a tomato slice, too.

My dream sandwich (yes I have a dream sandwich!) would probably be lettuce, cucumber, jalapenos, green peppers, provolone cheese, swiss cheese, with a little honey mustard on toasted rye bread *u*

CarcharOdin
February 6th, 2013, 08:30 PM
Here's my usual sandwich order:

- Cheesebread or Wheat Roll for the bread
- No mustard or mayo (makes the bread too soggy)
- Muenster cheese all the way. Provolone and pepper jack work too.
- MEAT. No fat-free crap either, give me salami or pastrami anyday.
- Lettuce. Be generous with this, it goes great in sandwiches, plus it makes it bigger
- Red unions. Lots of 'em.
- Peppers. Anything milder than Jalepanos is for losers.
- Hot sauce. Makes anything taste better.

Optional:
- Tomatoes
- Pickles
- The two above depend on my mood.

There you go. My manwich. Choke on it. I mean it. If you have to compress the sandwich to fit it in your mouth, you made it right.

antemortem
February 6th, 2013, 08:33 PM
When I'm feeling just... really greasy and uncivilized, I like homemade tuna melts. I mean, come on, you can't beat it.