PDA

View Full Version : Favorite TV Dinner?

xxReshiramxx
January 24th, 2013, 10:26 PM
What's your favorite flavor of TV dinner? For me I would have to say it would have to be the kid Cuisine Macaroni and Cheese meal. It can get tiring on me after awhile though and it will start to taste odd.

Whistler
January 24th, 2013, 10:45 PM
I like this microwave jasmine rice. :D

Poke Fox
January 24th, 2013, 11:48 PM
I normally don't eat TV dinners, but on the rare occasions that I do I grab the Roasted Carved Turkey Hungry Man brand

Sweets Witch
January 25th, 2013, 07:51 AM
Currently I have two lasagna meals and two chicken alfredo meals, but I find myself wishing that I had Stouffer's macaroni and cheese. I usually make my own but theirs is just so, so good.

Sassy Milkshake
January 25th, 2013, 11:42 AM
Any of those one with the brownie are always good haha. I eat a lot of frozen meals though, so I actually like a lot of the flavors.

Kura
January 25th, 2013, 12:33 PM
Oh gosh, I haven't had a TV dinner in so long.. um.. When I like to get ready-meals though.. there's this delicious leek gratin Waitrose used to make.. though I think it's seasonal. Their potato gratin isn't bad.
:c I want something with sweet potatoes though!

Talli
January 25th, 2013, 01:04 PM
My favorite TV dinner is Birdeye roast beef dinner if you haven't heard of it:click this link please (http://img.dooyoo.co.uk/GB_EN/orig/0/6/6/9/9/669962.jpg)
their chicken one is good too

Shining Raichu
January 28th, 2013, 02:43 AM
I used to have the Weight Watchers beef hot pots all the time. It was mashed potatoes with beef and vegetables and gravy. It was pretty nasty but it was the least nasty of all the dinners, so I guess that makes it my favourite :P

Osiris
January 29th, 2013, 01:02 AM
I rarely eat any sort of TV dinners, unless you count something like Hot Pockets. However, my local store does make homemade macaroni and cheese you take home and bake (in both single and family portions), and it's actually really good.

TRIFORCE89
January 29th, 2013, 09:11 AM
I don't think I've ever had a TV dinner, in that it is microwaveable and comes on a plate.

Do leftovers count? Leftover roast beef works well

Evil Stud Muffin
January 29th, 2013, 02:34 PM
We don't have frozen dinner here, so honestly the best I can say is either Frozen Pizza, or Frozen Fish Fillet stuffed with Spinach.

Brynjolf
January 29th, 2013, 05:02 PM
The only TV dinners I've ever eaten are those dumb weight watchers ones my mom gets.
They're okay. The chicken is always .. weird .. though.

Skylands
January 31st, 2013, 02:18 PM
Bagel Bites. They're so easy to heat up in the microwave and taste almost as good as pizza.

Alli
January 31st, 2013, 02:24 PM
I'm with whoever said Stouffer's mac and cheese. That mess is gooood.

Shiny Celebi
January 31st, 2013, 03:00 PM
Stouffer's mac and cheese, gosh that stuff is good! Any Stouffer's meal especially the Salisbury steak and Mac and cheese one, yum! Some Hot pockets are good too as a quick meal or certain frozen pizzas.

doeboy9
February 1st, 2013, 08:13 AM
Some Hot pockets are good too as a quick meal or certain frozen pizzas.
I live off of a hot pockets! Thats what happens when you live alone and cant cook haha