PDA

View Full Version : Things that troll you.

AdrianD
January 25th, 2013, 07:31 PM
Today it seems like everyone and everything is trolling me or in my way.

For me today. The little snow me got my shoes that are new mind you couldnt handle it for some reason.

What is your troll or annoyance of the day

Lance
January 25th, 2013, 09:01 PM
Putting threads that belong in OVP in OC&D trolls me.

(Putting this here btw)

Kura
January 26th, 2013, 08:00 AM
Rocks in my shoe. Oh boy.. even if you try shaking that sucker out for 5 minutes (and dusting off your socks), you flip the shoe over and somehow there happens to be the smallest of pebbles still in there! So annoying!!

⊗Slenderman⊗
January 26th, 2013, 08:28 AM
My stray cat likes to troll me by weaving back and forth in front of my legs while I'm trying to walk. >_> Sometimes I nudge her with my legs so she'll move, but she just keeps doing it.

Overlord Drakow
January 26th, 2013, 03:42 PM
Terrakion trolls me pretty good, no lie.

Brynjolf
January 27th, 2013, 12:05 AM
Picking the wrong string while playing guitar and messing up the measure in the process. Or messing up your strum pattern. Ugh!

Also, when I lose my camera and it always turns out to be somewhere stupid like under my jacket.

Katholic Nun
January 28th, 2013, 02:56 AM
My cat trolls me. She won't scratch at the back door so I can just walk over to the back door and let her in... every night she gets on the second floor window so I have to go downstairs and out the front of the house and have her jump down off the windowsill and walk along the awning to me.

Every freaking night.

AdrianD
January 28th, 2013, 04:44 AM
Putting threads that belong in OVP in OC&D trolls me.

(Putting this here btw)

I thought this was OC&D. My bad

pikakitten
February 1st, 2013, 10:33 PM
Maybe people who rant on and don't let you get a word in edge-wise
And more but I won't rant on xD