PDA

View Full Version : Oops, I didn't mean to knock that display over

⊗Slenderman⊗
January 26th, 2013, 09:36 AM
Are you a clumsy person?

I'm relatively clumsy, though part of it is just stupidity. Last night I accidentally stuck my finger into the fan under my laptop because I wasn't looking at it. >_>

PlatinumDude
January 26th, 2013, 01:18 PM
I'm kind of clumsy. Sometimes I drop things at inopportune times, like what happened to my phone a few weeks ago (there's a crack at the screen).

Yoshikkko
January 26th, 2013, 02:08 PM
I can be clumsy but it depends on my state of mind lol. I think that goes for most people so I wouldn't say I'm that clumsy.

Talli
January 26th, 2013, 02:14 PM
I have Dyspraxia

Yes I can be a clumsy person, I can be found falling upstairs, dropping stuff, spilling my drinks.

Overlord Drakow
January 26th, 2013, 02:42 PM
Not particularly no. As in it's not a trait I'd associate myself with specifically.

Zero°
January 26th, 2013, 02:49 PM
Yeah. I'd call myself a big time klutz, I'm always tripping or falling over something and I tend to drop things a lot. ^^;

Sammi
January 26th, 2013, 05:50 PM
Yup. I tend to stumble quite a bit. "Oh I can totally get this on and bounce on one leg and--" *stumble* Things fall over, I drop things, and so on and so on.

What is this "graceful" you speak of?

Hannah
January 26th, 2013, 06:53 PM
Me? Clumsy? Yes. People consider my clumsiness as humor, and I don't plan on getting rid of it.

Sweets Witch
January 26th, 2013, 07:29 PM
I have terrible balance but great luck when it comes to saving myself, so it kind of evens out. I haven't accidentally fallen in at least 14 years.

Yoshihiko
January 26th, 2013, 07:37 PM
I am a very clumsy person, and a forgetful one as well.

I always accidentally land on my ankle when I walk. I occasionally trip when I walk up the stairs.

Brynjolf
January 27th, 2013, 12:00 AM
I am a very clumsy person sometimes, but not all the time. I usually turn out to take really bad, embarrassing falls, and then get up immediately. Most of the time my falls are hilarious because I look ridiculous when I lose balance. Most of the time I'm pretty careful though.

Kura
January 27th, 2013, 03:56 PM
I'm not generally clumsy, but I underestimate how wide my hips are sometimes and I can bump into corners of desks at times @_@

Katholic Nun
January 28th, 2013, 04:44 AM
I'm not incredibly clumsy. I'm uncoordinated with catching balls and stuff like that, but I can walk in a straight line just fine :P

Vital
January 28th, 2013, 10:04 AM
Not really. Although when I am, I usually end up breaking something important. Like a few minutes ago, I was cleaning the bathroom, and I accidentally broke the porcelain soap pump by smashing it against the sink. It was just a crack, but soap is seeping out :x

LilJz
January 28th, 2013, 10:24 AM
I'm pretty clumsy most of the times lol. Sometimes I hate that part of me :(

Mr. Downstairs
January 29th, 2013, 02:20 AM
I walk into walls all the time.

Hikamaru
January 29th, 2013, 06:15 AM
I'm usually pretty clumsy, I often trip over things or bump into walls.

Something weird, I have a very thick scar on my forehead as a result of cutting my head on a door.

Mochi
January 29th, 2013, 07:27 AM
I'm actually not very clumsy, I'll occasionally walk into the coffee table or hit my hip against my desk but not often enough to merit considering myself clumsy c:

pikakitten
February 1st, 2013, 10:58 PM
I'm only clumsy when I'm way tired, I also laugh a lot more, it's like I'm high off a lack of sleep xD