PDA

View Full Version : Do You Belive In Aliens?

mew42003
February 2nd, 2005, 03:32 PM
Do you Belive?I do.I've seen a U.F.O. Before.o.O Freaked me out.

~James

Eliana
February 2nd, 2005, 03:34 PM
Oh dear, not a thread like this again...if any of you are my close friends and believe me, I am indeed one (if you dont believe in aliens then just ignore this...not many of my friends believe me anyways)

Shadow_of_Light
February 2nd, 2005, 03:37 PM
Of Course I believe!!! How could I not believe in my own flesh and blood?!

~Flo

mew42003
February 2nd, 2005, 03:38 PM
How can we and Animals be the only living things?It's Impossible.How do explain El Chupacabra?

~James

Eliana
February 2nd, 2005, 03:44 PM
Thats something totally different o.o;; thats cryptozoology...

mew42003
February 2nd, 2005, 03:55 PM
zackpdog saw an Alien jump out of a U.F.O.!

~James

Miyu-chan
February 2nd, 2005, 04:37 PM
I believe that aliens do exist. I mean, the world universe is very large, it's very, very possible that other intelligent life forms exist. xD;

BladeForever
February 2nd, 2005, 05:02 PM
ehh, late again. As said above (and said trillions of times in other threads x_x) I do believe in other life forms. Green skinned creatures in flying saucers? Nah, I dont care how many b00ks and programs are out about that stuff, I wont believe it until I see them for myself.

~Blade~

Dark Sora
February 2nd, 2005, 05:11 PM
Of course I believe in aliens. I have experienced some amazing stuff. And there's no one to blame for what I have seen, except for U.F.O.'s and ghost XD

And it's just crazy to believe that humans are the only intelligent life forms in this huge universe.

Pokedragonfire
February 2nd, 2005, 05:11 PM
Sure, I believe that it is possible for other life forms to exist in the universe. In fact there may be aliens on mars, you know, microscopic organisms such as bacteria. Or an organism that lives underground, beneath mars's surface.
Those weird green martian people you see on those so called sci fi movies? Total fiction. But as far as intellegent life forms (in other solar systems/galaxies) it's possible and likely. But maybe not. :/ We'll probably never know for sure.

Eliana
February 2nd, 2005, 05:20 PM
Well your looking at me so yeah. XD I am called a Saturnite, (Saturn dude) XD

Anyways, if you want me to speak from a human point of view, I would say what Miyu Chan said ^_^

Kelsey
February 2nd, 2005, 05:25 PM
Of course. XD I mean, I don't believe that we're the only ones in this large universe of ours. There has to be other life forms out there, possibly wondering whether there are others out there as well. I just hope they're not hostile. <<; ;>>

J/K, I bet if there are other life forms out there, then they're plenty kind. ^______^

~Kelsey

[Technya]
February 2nd, 2005, 05:37 PM
Wow how do I explain this? Well in a way I believe and don't believe, I do in the microorganism that are found in Mars and other planets but little skinny green men with huge eyes and big fat heads? Yeah, I don't think so.

Miyu-chan
February 2nd, 2005, 06:03 PM
I believe that... maybe there's a planet very similar to Earth.. and it has living creatures very similar to Humans... and... *shivers*

It's scary when you're thinking too much. O.o;

Kyosuke
February 2nd, 2005, 06:09 PM
I don't know about "Aliens", but I'm sure we are not the only advanced life forms in this thing we call the universe, but really what is an "Alien"? (hypothetical question)

Mr Cat Dog
February 3rd, 2005, 01:52 PM
I believe that there are other life forms in space. Whether they are intelligent or not is another question. I think maybe that there are little ameobas on Pluto or stuff like that XD

deathbyalice
February 3rd, 2005, 01:58 PM
It is COMPLETELY possible that there are other life forms outside of our solar system, but not in our own. Think about this:

Our Galaxy, the Milky Way Galaxy, has billions and billions of stars, and each star is just like the closest star to us, The Sun. So each Star has it's own Solar System with planets revolving around it, and if there is a planet as far away from their star as ours is from our Sun, then they alsmost certainly have life on that planet. Any closer to the sun would be too hot, and any further away than our Earth would be too cold. Also, there are billions of other galaxies outside of our Milky Way Galaxy, the closest to us being Andromeda, but all galaxies move, and the are billions of stars in billions of galaxies all over our universe. It is possible that there are billions and billions of aliens outside of our galaxy and at least 10 intelligent ones inside ours.

Pretty cool, huh?

Why is it that every time I post something people stop coming to the thread and no one sees it?

mew42003
February 3rd, 2005, 05:40 PM
Theres an Alien named J-Rod located in an area close To Area 51 callled Area S4.That's where J-Rod is.My Grandfather(A U.F.O. Freak like me)Told me about him.I feel really deppressed so I geuss I'll log out soon...

~James

Sammi
February 3rd, 2005, 05:43 PM
I didn't know what to vote for, so I asked what's a ufo for kicks. xD

I believe there's aliens out there, they just don't like us. I hope they're magical. ^____^
yay magical aliens!
... dont' ask. >>;;

~*~Eternal Night~*~
February 3rd, 2005, 05:44 PM
i believe they exist, and i hate them too

i had this really bad dream wen i was a kid... it like, changed my life forever, i was obducted by aliens and i was like scared and stuff, it was soo real. i couldnt sleepi spent days without ever closin my eyes! and ever since, i have this weird marks on my hands.... its kinda creepy...

The Fallen
February 3rd, 2005, 06:54 PM
Heck yes, I mean no lol.I think that there maybe some other life out there.possibly just like us lol.Don't ask me im not the expert lol.

deathbyalice
February 3rd, 2005, 08:30 PM
Wow, what immature answers.. Obviously none of you took Astronomy....
There is no intelligent life in our SOLAR SYSTEM. But there are at least 10 in the Milky Way Galaxy alone, but they are too far away to contact us, yet... So it may be a while before we ever get to contact them as well, as technology is not advanced enough.

And Mew, there are no aliens in area 51. That is all a hoax.

mew42003
February 4th, 2005, 02:17 PM
I study Astronomy.I also studied Galileo.

~James

Aaron5367
February 4th, 2005, 02:41 PM
There has to be... If the universe is "endless" Then why wouldent there be? If god is out there? Why would he of just created us??

TRIFORCE89
February 4th, 2005, 03:20 PM
UFOs in the sense of flying spaceships and such, then no. No, I don't. I don however believe in life on other planets, be it primitive or not.

deathbyalice
February 4th, 2005, 08:00 PM
There has to be... If the universe is "endless" Then why wouldent there be? If god is out there? Why would he of just created us??
The universe is expanding as well, but it is not acctually endless. People believe their are universes outside of are own. Many in fact, and they also believe that it is possible that there are millions of you out there. That's right, there is another deathbyalice out there, typing this same message right now. Or another deathbyalice that is just getting up to go to school, and possibly one that is 28 and pregnant with twins, one that is still with her ex-boyfriend. There are endless possibilities.

mew42003
February 4th, 2005, 09:49 PM
True.Nothing is Immpossible.

~James

Aisu K.
February 4th, 2005, 10:04 PM
I believe in aliens. Since their are about 6 billion galaxies known to man, most likely alot more, and each one with billions of stars, many of which would most likely have masses orbiting them. The chances of Earth being the only planet with life is so ridiculously low, it's scary. There's also a just as bad of a chance of Earth to be the most primitive, or technological planet in the known universe, so there being no aliens is a bit... farfetched.

~Dragonair~
February 5th, 2005, 04:06 AM
There is said to have been life on Mars. I believe there are life in other galaxies but not in the galaxy we live in.

Eon-Rider
February 5th, 2005, 04:08 AM
I dont believe them but sometimes I think they are near me!

Claire
February 5th, 2005, 04:57 AM
The universe is an incredibly vast place. I just can't believe that we'd be the only planet with life in the entire universe, let alone the galaxy.
I don't believe that they would visit us though. Thy could be in a whole other galaxy

~Dragonair~
February 5th, 2005, 06:44 AM
What if they visited us? o.O Maybe the stuff about alien movies is made up. They can look a lot different then the ones in the movies, I saw on one photo that there was a face of someone on Mars. It was weird.

deathbyalice
February 5th, 2005, 07:10 AM
No one ever lived on Mars, it is not possible for anything but Bacteria to be on Mars, since it is too far away from the sun to have intelligent life living there. But as I said, it is possible that there are at least 10 other "Civilizations" living in our Galaxy alone. And probably the same way in the Andromeda Galacy.

For a planet to have life on it, the way our planet does, it has to be exactly the same distance from the sun as our planet is from our sun. Also, each star is a sun to it's own solar system, so if there is a planet there as far away from their star as ours is from our sun then there is almost definatly life on it, it may not be like ours, but there will be something similar living there. We measure intelligence by how well we can communicate with others, and we can send radio transmitions out into space.
So if there are "people" on a planet similar to ours, then they are not considered "Intelligent" until they can communicate like we do with each other.
We weren't even considered inteligent until we invented radios and teliphones.

mew42003
February 5th, 2005, 09:02 AM
The Goverment Knows.If they Told us they would lose controll.Famous Pyscics say The President of the year 2020 Will Admit it.If you wan't more info on J-Rod and stuff PM me.

~James

NiNGi
February 5th, 2005, 09:18 AM
I do believe in aliens, of course, and now my question is not IF they are here buy WHY are they here. There are hundreds of proofs of aliens' visits, and maybe even conspirations with the government to keep this hidden. I'll take this to the T-Dome though.

Anyways, I have seen two UFOs. One was a clearly visible disk flying not too far from my flat (it was near four other towers and went between them before taking off at an incredible speed), and the other was a strange light in the night, which was moving strangely and had sudden accellerations. The second one could have been questioned since it was pretty far, but I couldn't explain it anyway.

If you want to know more about it, have a look at the T-Dome. I'm gonna make a thread as soon as I have some spare time. There I will provide many things to debate about aliens, UFOs and conspiracy. ^^

darkgamerGS
February 6th, 2005, 12:18 AM
I believe in aliens. I believe I am one, too, unless part demons don't count.

deathbyalice
February 6th, 2005, 08:31 AM
UFOs? Sorry, but that's almost immposible. It would take too long for anyone to get here, or even send a message here, since the Milky War Galaxy is not really old enough to have developed space travel yet. Though it is possible, only slightly. Most UFo sightings are not actually UFOs, but children's toys or other things that can be explained without briging aliens into it.

Wow, that was the most confussing thing I'vce ever said! Sorry about that! Tell me if you understand what I am trying to say, okay?

mew42003
February 6th, 2005, 09:21 AM
U.F.O'S Have Matrix Generators that can Bend Space so thier Destination is Closer.

~James

deathbyalice
February 6th, 2005, 09:27 AM
U.F.O'S Have Matrix Generators that can Bend Space so thier Destination is Closer.

~James

You don't actually know that. Plus Matrix generator? What the hell is that? They would have to be able to use Wormholes, but we haven't proved that worm holes actually exist yet. We know there are black holes, but we don't know if they can be used as worm holes, all we know is that is you go in one, theoretically, you're dead, There is no such thing as a "Matrix Generator". Matrices are just a mathimatical concept that has nothing to do with Space Time.

mew42003
February 6th, 2005, 09:36 AM
No No No.Black Holes can take you very far into the Future.999.9% Of the time It turns you smaller than an Atom.And then your dead.My Grandpa knows a lot more. [email protected] He's a U.F.O Freak.(Like me)And U.F.O'S Could be caused by Earth Lights. Or www.nasa.com (http://www.nasa.com) Could tell you,But They Won't tell just anyone...That's why when I'm an Adult I'm Working for the Goverment as a Scientist.That way I can prove to my Eyes that they Exist. www.coasttocoastam.com (http://www.coasttocoastam.com) Is all about Paranormal things. Also www.earthfiles.com (http://www.earthfiles.com) is to.(Sorry For All The links)

~James

deathbyalice
February 6th, 2005, 09:39 AM
I must admit, I am into that type of thing (Paranorm that is). To go through a Black Hole, you'd have to have some way to protect yourself so you can use it. But it would be very expensive to make something to do that.

mew42003
February 6th, 2005, 09:44 AM
And www.psitalk.com (http://www.psitalk.com) Has All that to.I'll ask my Grandpa for more.

~James

deathbyalice
February 6th, 2005, 09:54 AM
And www.psitalk.com (http://www.psitalk.com) Has All that to.I'll ask my Grandpa for more.

~James
I see there is a link to the Vampire Temple in there. I did not know that the religion was legally registered by the US government!

mew42003
February 6th, 2005, 09:57 AM
And www.sneill.com (http://www.sneill.com) Theres a link for it at psi talk.Have you Heard about the Phoenix Lights?

~James

deathbyalice
February 6th, 2005, 10:01 AM
And www.sneill.com (http://www.sneill.com) Theres a link for it at psi talk.Have you Heard about the Phoenix Lights?

~James
No, I haven't. What is it?

mew42003
February 6th, 2005, 10:05 AM
In the the 90'S In Phoenix Arizona there were strange Red lights in the sky that were huge.Everybody In the city Reported it.And Did you here about the Rosswell New Mexico U.F.O. Crash.

~James

protoman
February 6th, 2005, 10:05 AM
my freind was sleeping over one time, and in the middle of the night we both woke up at the same time and thought we saw my parents; and in the morning we ask if it were them and the said no!

Sassydoll76
February 6th, 2005, 10:12 AM
There are so many planets and stuff and other planets and things we havnt descovered yet, but it is kinda hard to believe we r the only people living in this big wide open space LooL

mew42003
February 6th, 2005, 10:17 AM
I agree Rival.:DI have A PS2 Game Called Under Th Skin.Your an Alien in it.

~James

Esai
February 6th, 2005, 10:18 AM
yes i do i have seen a ufo it was freaky o.O but anyways i saw wierd footprints but i didnt suspect it but it probably was an alien.
We cant be the only intelligent(ish) life forms in the universe can we??

deathbyalice
February 6th, 2005, 10:18 AM
I agree Rival.:DI have A PS2 Game Called Under Th Skin.Your an Alien in it.

~James
Hmm.. I'm more into RPGs but sounds cool enough to me!

Sorye HK
February 6th, 2005, 05:54 PM
Yes, I believe they exist. I also have a friend who says he's going to rule the whole world, make everyone build spaceships and then go eliminating every last one.

Anyway, somtimes I dream they'd come in the form of pokemon, but I usually imagine them as green blobs floating around.

Mr Cat Dog
February 7th, 2005, 02:51 AM
Yes, I believe they exist. I also have a friend who says he's going to rule the whole world, make everyone build spaceships and then go eliminating every last one.

Anyway, somtimes I dream they'd come in the form of pokemon, but I usually imagine them as green blobs floating around.

To be honest... I find the green blobby thing to be extremely cliche. I'd see them as either massive ameobas, or shapeshifters :P This is coming from a person who hates all Sci-Fi programs though XD

mew42003
February 7th, 2005, 10:48 AM
I wish I got to meet an Alien....I have some Pic's.:\

~James

Pokemon Master #1
February 7th, 2005, 04:41 PM
I don't really believe in aliens, but I do belive there is intellegent life out there somewhere.

Star6
February 7th, 2005, 05:10 PM
My personal opinon is their is life some where in the universe just becuase the chances of a planet with the capability of suporting life is very high. They might not be in our galaxy they might be in Andromeda or somewhere.

Rayquaza_vs_Deoxys
February 8th, 2005, 06:40 PM
I've seen about 8 0_O it freaked me the h out!

Psychotic_Demon
February 8th, 2005, 06:58 PM
Well, I definatly believe something is out there. Not quite sure what though... I have a friend that claims she saw one, but I dunno if I believe her.