PDA

View Full Version : eating everything that doesn't exist

droomph
February 1st, 2013, 09:23 PM
How regular do you eat (if not just regularly)? Do you eat too much, or too little? What do you feel about it?

Bonus question: favorite meal lol

As for me, I don't have anorexia (yet, hopefully not), but sometimes I forget to eat…

Patchisou Yutohru
February 1st, 2013, 09:57 PM
Ummm... let's see.

Very rarely, I'll get something to eat for breakfast. Usually I get something from McDonalds or Dunkin Donuts. Whaaaah unhealthy food!
After that I generally come home and then around 2:00, I'll go get something to eat for lunch and take it to work. Sometimes I get Arby's, sometimes I get Chick-fil-a, sometimes I get Wendy's, sometimes I get Subway, sometimes I get McDonalds, and sometimes I get Taco Bell. If we have something to eat at home, though, I'll eat something there.
Then on my break at 6:40, I'll go home and eat dinner.
After work, which is usually either 10:00, 10:30, 11:00, or 11:30, I'll go get something to eat from either Wawa, McDonalds, Taco Bell, or Wendy's.

I wonder how I maintain my gorgeous figure!!! I feel that I eat WAY too much, especially since all of it is generally unhealthy. But my job is very physical, so I feel like that makes up for it in a way, because I work it all off.

revere
February 1st, 2013, 10:05 PM
Who me? Erm, well, I think I tend to eat a little less than a normal person should, derp. Fav meal is obviously PIZZA, duhh!!!

Oryx
February 1st, 2013, 10:13 PM
As of now I actually have a pretty strict schedule when it comes to food.

On Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays I eat breakfast at 10:30, cottage cheese and some kind of fruit (usually grapes, but sometimes the dining hall doesn't have them and I end up with whatever they're offering). Then it splits up a bit more: on Mondays and Fridays I usually have random things for dinner (frozen chinese, grilled chicken, frozen burritos), and on Wednesdays I have dinner at the dining hall, which usually consists of some kind of fish and vegetables.

On Tuesdays and Thursdays I don't eat until about 2, when I go get lunch at the dining hall. Then for dinner I usually have some kind of sandwich and snackbag-size cheese popcorn, because that's what they offer to take away from the dining hall among other things.

On weekends I don't have much of a schedule. Usually wake up in the afternoon and eat when I get up whatever I can find, then have a random dinner like Mondays/Fridays.

Caelus
February 1st, 2013, 11:21 PM
I eat 5-6 times a day and consume about 3000 calories. I eat Scrambled eggs with bacon and cheese for breakfast, cafeteria food for lunch, whatever is in the fridge for dinner, and I drink protein shakes and eat peanut butter throughout the day.

And sometimes I eat at a buffet if there's nothing to eat at home, which is something I should stop making a habit of.

pikakitten
February 1st, 2013, 11:29 PM
I don't normally eat breakfast, I am very skinny but just because I have a high metabolism I'm not anorexic, and I do like to eat at times xD

Talli
February 2nd, 2013, 02:06 AM
I do not eat breakfast, I do not eat lunch and rarely eat dinner. I guess I do not eat a lot part from snacks and a lot of soda.

PlatinumDude
February 2nd, 2013, 08:06 AM
Sometimes I eat too much when I'm very hungry, but I eat a little bit if I'm not very hungry.

Sweets Witch
February 2nd, 2013, 08:07 AM
Ideally I'll only eat once a day sometime in the evening, but there are also days when I'll have lunch with whoever I'm cleaning for or I won't have work and I'll just eat constantly all day.

Today is certainly one of those last days.

Mochi
February 2nd, 2013, 08:26 AM
My eating habits change a lot xc

Sometimes I can eat like a little old lady and sometimes I have a football player's appetite. It all usually depends on what I've already eaten that day or what I've done, I remember when I was working I'd be super ravenous when I'd get home.

My weight has been really steady the past few months though so I don't give much thought to that, but otherwise it fluctuates about 10 lbs which is very very very bad, kids.

Yoshikko
February 2nd, 2013, 08:37 AM
I eat all the time whenever I feel like it, but I'm rarely actually hungry. I don't gain weight anyway and it's almost always healthy food so it doesn't really matter haha.

Sableye~
February 2nd, 2013, 08:47 AM
I often forget to eat because I'm on the internet. Or I just don't feel like eating, even if I'm hungry. Otherwise, I eat when I'm hungry, which is one of the upsides to making my own meals. Despite that, I still somehow manage to be very underweight. :?

JayD
February 2nd, 2013, 09:32 AM
I eat like every 2 hours or so? I get hungry pretty fast lol. But good thing that I don't get fat from all the food thanks to my high metabolism :P

And my favorite food? Hard to say.. mostly anything good I can get my hands on :P

Honest
February 2nd, 2013, 12:06 PM
How regularly I eat is directly related to how I feel. If I'm down in the dumps, I wont eat at all. If I'm feeling good, I'll eat a lot. Literally, that's how it works.

Brynjolf
February 2nd, 2013, 12:19 PM
I eat a small breakfast, SOMETIMES lunch, and a big dinner.

My favorite food.. probably scalloped potatoes or something along those lines.

Sodom
February 4th, 2013, 03:23 AM
I used to eat breakfast until I started waking up too late for breakfast to be an option :P now I basically have two meals a day and snack in between. Not the healthiest way to go but there are unhealthier things to do lol

Corvus of the Black Night
February 4th, 2013, 08:14 AM
I vary from eating a ridiculous amount of food to eating almost nothing, almost in a monthly cycle.

Evil Stud Muffin
February 4th, 2013, 09:43 AM
Considerably low amounts of food. Its awesome though, cause when you tell people you're 120 kilos and you don't eat much, they look at you like you cursed their mothers.

Shiny Celebi
February 4th, 2013, 10:03 AM
I eat probably too little, Im underweight, so my doctor tells me I should eat something every couple hours, but I dont feel that hungry often, so I forget.

lineofdeath
February 4th, 2013, 11:05 AM
I am obese:(
I eat a lot of rice, my fave food
I am 13 and 10 stone :(:-[

Kura
February 4th, 2013, 11:23 AM
I eat really balanced meals, and I will only eat out maybe once every 2-3 weeks, otherwise I make my own food, basically.

I will have breakfast at around 9-9:30 on weekdays, and that is usually yoghurt and granola, or a yoghurt and a banana and a coffee or something.
Lunch it varies.. it can be soup, to a sandwich, to some leftovers I made the night before. I made some scrambled egg with rocket, tomato, mushroom, and a sprinkle of cheese and maple syrup. I am gonna have that tomorrow.

Dinner can be anything from a toasted sandwich chicken (tomato, cheese and lettuce) and a salad, to a bowl of curry or salmon teriyaki and rice, or maybe even stuffed red peppers or aubergine parmeasan. Just depends on my mood. :3

But I usually have breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner (and maybe a small square of chocolate after dinner~)

TRIFORCE89
February 5th, 2013, 09:44 PM
How regular do you eat (if not just regularly)?
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Every day. Plus some snacks like fruit or occasionally cheese. One glass of milk. Water the rest of the day.

Do you eat too much, or too little?
...enough. Breakfast is usually some variation of bacon and eggs - no toast of any kind. Lunch is a coldcut plate (or antipasto platter, if you will) of a variety of cheese and some kind of cured meat. Olives. Again, no bread (so think of it as a deconstructed sandwich on a plate). Dinner is... dinnery? Something chicken, beef, pork, lamb, or fish. With vegetables and a salad.

I'm not hungry. But, I'm not necessarily "full" either. Like I don't go for seconds or anything.

What do you feel about it?
Food is good. I like to eat. If I'm eating out, I don't really pay attention to what I'm consuming (if you noticed the above, there was no carbs. That goes out the window when eating out). And it doesn't bother me.

Bonus question: favorite meal lol
I can read that two ways. In general, dinner is my favourite meal of the day. It's larger, most varied, and we eat as a family. Favourite dish though... hmm... I'm going to go with mussels meuniere. It's got everything going for it.

As for me, I don't have anorexia (yet, hopefully not), but sometimes I forget to eat…
I've never forgotten to eat. I have purposely skipped a meal though, if say I had a late breakfast then I would skip lunch. In high school, I just wasn't hungry when I woke up for schools on weekdays so I skipped breakfast altogether

RPX
February 9th, 2013, 05:03 AM
I eat a lot, but I try to keep it to a minimum. I don't eat as much as before though. The things I eat are usually the same, and I'm fed up with most of them now. :/ And the grocery seems to have the same things. That's why I try to eat at restaurants if possible. What I usually eat is egg, chicken and hotdog. Basically, I fall in the middle. I think that eating is very entertaining, especially while watching TV. My favourite meal, I can't decide. There are many foods I love, such as chicken (if it's cooked in a certain way, I don't know how but it's different from the normal chicken I eat and it's yummier.), pizza, spaghetti. It varies from time to time, I guess.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
February 9th, 2013, 11:40 AM
The number of times varies. I'll eat two main meals (lunch and dinner, because breakfast food tastes horrible), but I've been known to eat a few chips at a time on numerous occasions throughout the day, whenever my stomach begins that low grumbling sound (like it did about a half hour ago).

I feel like I eat "barely enough" to get by, due to not really having the money for really large meals. Typically I eat frozen hamburgers and frozen fries, either preparing at home or eating out. So it may not be healthy but at least I eat consistently :P