PDA

View Full Version : Movies?When do you go?

The Fallen
February 3rd, 2005, 08:18 AM
I usually go on friday nights, all the hot babes ae there then lol.So when do you go?

Breakout
February 3rd, 2005, 08:42 AM
Saturdays mostly cuz we like go aroud the town in the morning then go to the cinema later.

Mr Cat Dog
February 3rd, 2005, 09:03 AM
When there's a film that I like that's on at the cinema. If it's on a weekday, then I'll go then. If its on a weekend, then I'll go then. I'm not fussy in the slightest ^_^

Cherrim
February 3rd, 2005, 09:36 AM
I... almost never go. o_o; My mom is often too lazy to take me. I'll say that I want to see a certain film and about 25% of the time, we'll actually go see it. Otherwise I end up waiting until it's on the movie channels. ;_;

TRIFORCE89
February 3rd, 2005, 09:39 AM
I end go to the movies....when there's a movie that I want to see and it just came out. I don't go and see a movie more than once at the threatres and I don't have a set movie day because there isn't always a movie I want to see.

Sawyer
February 3rd, 2005, 09:40 AM
i go at a lot of different times... i really will go any day. ^^,

[Technya]
February 3rd, 2005, 09:43 AM
Well I go to the movies on Friday, Saturday(straight in a row) and some times on Sunday, depends if there's a good movie to watch and if I'm not broke.

*~Ashley~*
February 3rd, 2005, 09:44 AM
I rarely go to the movies. I don't have a car, nor am I allowed to legally drive anyone but an adult with me anywhere, so I need someone to give me a ride. And of course there's no theater in my town or neighboring ones either. Every once in a while my mom will want to see the movie I want to see as well, so then she'll take me. But that almost never happens.

Another reason I don't usually go to the movies is the cost... I don't have $10 for a ticket plus more money for snacks if I don't bring my own. I'm not rich ya know. o_o;

deathbyalice
February 3rd, 2005, 09:44 AM
Hmm...I don't normally go to the movies, but when I do it is normally between Friday and Sunday.

~Dragonair~
February 3rd, 2005, 09:52 AM
If I wouldve gone, it wouldve been at Friday since thats my favorite day of the week.

Mr Cat Dog
February 3rd, 2005, 11:24 AM
The only time I go is when my friend's mum takes me. She pays for everything as well... so its a win-win situatio for me at least XD *gets pelted with rotten tomatoes*

Kelsey
February 3rd, 2005, 12:08 PM
Actually, all the 'hot babes' tend to go on weekdays occasionally, as to avoid wandering male eyes. <<; ;>>

Anyways, I usually end up going on weekends, but sometimes, if I'm having a light week in school, then I call up one of my pals and we go to the local theater and see something. ^^

~Kelsey

EmeraldSky
February 3rd, 2005, 12:13 PM
I don't usually go very often, but when I do, it's a treat from family...

Usually, my cousins go with us, and my aunt pays for everything...just don't give me a large bag of popcorn, because if I'm startled by a sudden explosion or thud, I will spray you with popcorn! (I actually did this when I saw "Ice Age")

Eliana
February 3rd, 2005, 12:44 PM
Never. XD
I really never have any time...so if I ever go, its during summer vacation ^^

Kayleigh
February 3rd, 2005, 02:17 PM
Another reason I don't usually go to the movies is the cost... I don't have $10 for a ticket plus more money for snacks if I don't bring my own. I'm not rich ya know. o_o;
Wow, $10 a ticket? O_o It only costs $3 here, and our cinema's very nice and brand-new. Weird...

Anyway, my family and I (Or I guess I should say my brother and I, since we're the movie nuts, lol) usually try to go on weekdays, early in the afternoon. It's normally not crowded at all during that time of day, so it's really nice! On occasion we go on weekends, but only if we're desperate.

Miyu-chan
February 3rd, 2005, 03:52 PM
$3? o.o; Our cinema costs around $10 too... ;_;

Anyways... I almost never go... seeing that it's far and expensive. ;_; But I love movies... >.>;

Kylie-chan
February 3rd, 2005, 09:57 PM
In the holidays. But I don't like to go often anyway.

Lord of the Spheal
February 3rd, 2005, 10:50 PM
Ehhh... I don't go to theatres period unless somebody drags me along or bribes me with food or something. I don't really want to watch a movie with about fifty other people who I don't even know and always talk to their little friends during the movie about where they should go to eat afterwards. Not only that, but I don't really like movies all that much.

Demonic Angel
February 4th, 2005, 09:42 PM
I hardly ever go. ._. Mom's too lazy to drive me there. x.X;
Sometimes I go when my dad's home and feels like taking me, but that's rare. >.<

Shana
February 4th, 2005, 10:28 PM
Saturday nights usually for me, when I do go. I rarely do, unless a really good movie is out.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
February 4th, 2005, 10:42 PM
Weekend. I went tonight with my cousin and my friends to see Boogeyman. It wasn't even scary. I thought some parts were funny, but that's just me. Last week I went on Friday after I got out of school. So, I'd say mostly on Fridays.

MegaDitto
February 5th, 2005, 06:42 AM
I go once every 5 months.The lsat movie I saw was in August.