PDA

View Full Version : Your favourite forum/subforum and thread on PC

Kurosaki
February 3rd, 2005, 08:48 AM
Wow.... I haven't posted a thread here in 4 or 5 months >>;

Anyways, here it goes:

Which is your favourite forum/subforum, as well as your favourite thread on PC, and why are they your favourite?

And please don't use this to in some way bash threads and/or forums.

My favourite forum would have to be Advanced RP, because it draws the line between the members who need RPing practice, and the ones that don't.

My favourite thread would have to be Realian Strike, an RP of mine, just because it's based on one of my favourite games, and it really catches my interest.

Mr Cat Dog
February 3rd, 2005, 09:02 AM
Out of all the forums that the general public of PC can see... I don't have a favourite. But when we get to the staff exclusive forums... that changes a bit ^_~

Likewise, there's this one thread in the Mod Lounge that I really like, but it's not my fault if 95% of PC can't see it :P

Cherrim
February 3rd, 2005, 09:37 AM
My favourite public forum is probably Other Anime/Manga even though I don't post in there as much as I used to. As for my favourite thread... I don't really have one. oO; I post wherever I can and that enough for me. XP

Sawyer
February 3rd, 2005, 09:42 AM
my favorite subforum is Graphics and Photography. i like Member Fanclubs too. i go to Community Questions and Feedback sometimes tho. ^^,

Claire
February 3rd, 2005, 09:55 AM
I'd probably say the mod hangout XD
Apart from that, i like OC and OW ^^

Miyu-chan
February 3rd, 2005, 04:06 PM
I used to love this forum the most, but now... the mod hangout, other roleplay, advanced roleplay, pokemon fanfiction, other writing... are about the same. xD

Favorite thread? Staff chit-chat~ <3

The Fallen
February 3rd, 2005, 06:56 PM
Eek lol, well i like this forum most.As you can tell i come up with alot of polls lol.some even being what has just poped into my head lol.but i like this forum most cause you get to know the members here really.

Sammi
February 4th, 2005, 08:10 AM
I like this section. Voting on polls is fun fun fun! That, and it's kinda easy, and I'm kinda lazy. >>;
It's the one section where you don't really NEED to know alot of stuff to post, or at least that's what I think. ^^;

favorite thread? No clue.

~Dragonair~
February 4th, 2005, 11:41 AM
I like the Voting Polls forum, I dont have a favorite thread.

Ryoutarou
February 4th, 2005, 12:00 PM
Other Anime of course XD It's my baby...As Erica would say, yeah I took it from her XD I don't really have a favorite thread to post in at the moment ^^'

Kylie-chan
February 9th, 2005, 10:11 PM
The Daily Chit-Chat pwnz you. Forum category? Offtopic Discussion. Forum? Mixed Community Groups and Other Chat are tied. Subforum? MEMBER FAN CLUBS ALL THE WAY! xD

Soul of Darkness
February 9th, 2005, 10:14 PM
I like "Other chat" the most here.

Castrainer
February 10th, 2005, 05:17 AM
Forum/Sub-Forum~

Home of the Sprites- If only we had a separted section just for rating...

Funtime in Pokland- There... a really nice place when ya want something to do~ xD

Pokmon General- Theress always a nice thread there... when theres not, MCD makes one~ =P

Threads~

The Re-Return of the Crush Thread- Not a bit like the original, but still has the fun~

Daily Chit-Chat- To talk about everything... even thats nothing to talk about~ xD

Spriters Lounge- At least, they cant ask for Requests there, so its a nice spot to chat about sprites~

Forest Grovyle's Last Works- Each new work is a very good pic~ And with Forest's Quality~ =P

Thats it...
Me haaaates Member Fanclubs >>

Spectrum
February 10th, 2005, 05:43 AM
Forums:

~ The Mod Hangout- Somewhere I can talk with the other staff. Enough said. xP
~ Mixed Community Groups- I wonder why? </sarcasm> oO;
~ Community Questions and Feedback- Meh, I like helping others. >>;

Demonic Angel
February 10th, 2005, 03:24 PM
Graphics and Photography and Member Fanclubs are my favorite sub-forums, and probably Other Writing for as a forum, even though I don't post there much.

Lil' Schu
February 11th, 2005, 09:36 AM
Forum: Other Chat
Mixed Art [even though I don't go there alot anymore...]

Sub-Forum: Sprite Comics [some are hilarious, some are dumb]

Thread: The DCC =3 You can talk about anything, anyone, and just plain crazy stuff [like me! XD]

DCC is fun. XD

T3hCoM
February 11th, 2005, 11:08 AM
My 2 favorite forums are Fun Time in Pokeland and Other Voting Polls. My favorite thread is the One Above game at FTiP. ^_^ (Can't get enough of it :D )

Mr Cat Dog
February 11th, 2005, 11:15 AM
Pokmon General- Theress always a nice thread there... when theres not, MCD makes one~ =P
Awwwwws ^_^ Thanks Casty :P I do try my best when making my random polls *coughGolookat#5nowcough* XD

Bay-kun
February 11th, 2005, 01:36 PM
Mixed Community Groups - There are tons of Member Fanclubs/Fanclubs that I love to post in here. ^^

Other Chat - Daily Chit chat is here. =P

I don't really have a favorite thread or subforum. XD

Sorye HK
February 11th, 2005, 03:32 PM
Well the Game Dev forum is my favourite forum and favourite thread is the group CBS.

mvtm
February 11th, 2005, 04:05 PM
I like OC , because i like to watch The OC. <---------
---------
Never mind really , actually those two phrases are true, but correct explanation here it goes.

Other Chat : Is my fave one , because the language used there its more informal , i dont need a specific knowleadge to participate there. I just need past life experience & and well i happy there you find always something different. Diversity i guess.

My Fave thread would be The Post Your Pic [Discussion Thread] because i can see all the creativity and comments about one person talking about the other looks. I like to see what people think XD.

And my also fave new Thread would be my Fanclub , because they workship me :P and also because i know theres people that care about my progress as a member.

Corrupt
February 11th, 2005, 04:25 PM
i like other anime/manga because i like to alk about other animes besides pokemon even though pokemon is cool

Kelsey
February 11th, 2005, 04:34 PM
Well, my favorite forum on PC probably is the Poetry section. ^_____^ I just love the poems people post there, as well as posting my own works. ^o^

My favorite thread is one of my own poems, Paradise (http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=27331). This poem has invoked many emotions in everyone who reads it. Some feel happy, some sad, and some even feel frightened. This is my longest poem and one of my best. I encourage everyone to take a look at it sometime, even if you don't leave a comment. ^_~

~Kelsey

Pokemon Master #1
February 12th, 2005, 02:44 PM
My favorite forum is probaly Other Chat.My favorite thread there is Daily Chit-Chat.

Thomas
February 12th, 2005, 02:54 PM
My favorite forum at PC is the Other Entertianment forum because I watch movies, listen to music, read book, and all that stuff all the time. It is what I know about the most so that is why it is my favorite :):)

MegaDitto
February 12th, 2005, 08:23 PM
I like many buyt one of my top is OC.I post there a lot.I'm the top 5 poster in Daily Chit Chat.That shows how much I like it.I think.

Anarchytekt
February 12th, 2005, 08:55 PM
Computer Help And Discussion. That's my hang-out place.:P

Cool Cr@cker
February 13th, 2005, 04:08 AM
This is a Great Thread.

My Fav Forum is the Great "Pokemon Rom-Hacking/GB Emulation", I have the Maximum posts in that whole Forum -Yes I think I'm sure of that.[Maybe Alex has more than me.]

I also Like Q/F, Other Role-Playing, Other Chat, T-Dome.

My favourite threads are 1) "Daily Chit-Chat"
2) Pokemon Thunderstar - Link in my sig.

~ CC

Mr Cat Dog
February 13th, 2005, 09:05 AM
Congratulations David, this thread hsa been chosen... bla bla bla bla... you're Poll of the Week! YAAAAAAY! XD

Stickied

Cool Cr@cker
February 13th, 2005, 07:31 PM
I knew it all along. This obviously is the BEST.

~ CC

Esai
February 15th, 2005, 01:13 AM
Favourite forum: Game Develpment (cos i like to make games and I am master of most game dev engines [end-gloat])

Fav Thread: My Game Thread Pokemon BlackNight! ^^

Kurosaki
February 15th, 2005, 08:59 AM
OO;;
Cool, I did something good, XD
It'll never happen again, XD
*end spamage* XD

Cassie-chan
February 18th, 2005, 02:51 PM
Love the stickied threads XD

My favorite forum in here would have to be Fun Time in Pokeland or Member Fanclubs, because they're about the only two places I post in anymore~

My favorite thread...hard to decide. Maybe my fanclub, even though no one posts in it anymore? XD

Mr Cat Dog
February 21st, 2005, 03:27 AM
Week's up... so time to unsticky! La~

Unstickified

Sassydoll76
February 25th, 2005, 08:52 PM
DCC all the way WeWTTTTTTTTT

Snivi
March 3rd, 2005, 09:10 PM
Mixed Community Groups I seem to be a club addict XD