PDA

View Full Version : Your world- controlled by another

⊗Slenderman⊗
February 3rd, 2013, 09:17 AM
The idea for this poll is based on something I'm going to write eventually.

Some experiment has gone horribly awry. Your mind is now connected to another PC user's. Their thoughts control your world- but they don't know it. What they're thinking about is where you are and what's happening there.

The experiment must proceed between you and some other PC user. Who do you pick to control your world?

Overlord Drakow
February 3rd, 2013, 11:37 AM
Hmmmmm Mr Cat Dog. He seems sane enough to not get me into any deep **** with his thoughts.

Sweets Witch
February 3rd, 2013, 11:56 AM
I've never actually spoken to her, but I'd trust my world to Hikari10 since she seems to be a nice balance between creative and down-to-earth.

Brynjolf
February 3rd, 2013, 12:13 PM
I would probably trust myself Scarlet Rasphody or pikakitten.

One of my friends would probably not mess up my life, lol.

Sodom
February 4th, 2013, 03:58 AM
Either Razor Leaf or Ausaudriel.

Razor Leaf because he's super cool and his life is pretty epic and therefore the stuff he's thinking about must be pretty epic too.

Ausaudriel because he thinks about gay sex often and I want lots of that.

gunnerpow7
February 6th, 2013, 05:30 AM
Either Laugh or MidnightShine coz they are my besties 4 lyf!

But srsly, Laugh is very sweet and kind and funny!

And Mid is soo cool

Plus both of them are adventurers and bronies! SWEET!

Kura
February 6th, 2013, 05:35 AM
Mine's easy: Captain Fabio ( obviously.) I know he will always have my best interests in mind and in heart, and I can trust him completely.

Squirrel
February 6th, 2013, 08:05 AM
Olli97, I want to see what life is like as a bird! I'll go with TwilightBlade though since I can't imagine her ever intentionally putting me in a bad position or anything and I'd probably get to spend the whole day playing Borderlands and eating pizza <3

Broken_Arrow
February 6th, 2013, 11:58 AM
Xulek..he's a gamer and have that great imagination...i could go to worlds of Dragons or fight against evil or or or...it will be interesting adventure yeah! i wouldn't trust a PC member more than i trust him tbh

Cosmotone8
February 6th, 2013, 05:31 PM
Probably either AWSquared or mineox100, although now that I think about it, I'd probably go with mineox. He seems like a happy kind of person, and I'd like a happy world to live in.

⊗Slenderman⊗
February 6th, 2013, 06:18 PM
If they're aware that they're controlling my world, then my chosen member would be Roc. If they don't know about it, then Dipu (considering his mind seems to be in the gutter some of the time, things might be a bit odd in that world).

Dakota
February 6th, 2013, 06:30 PM
If they're aware that they're controlling my world, then my chosen member would be Roc. If they don't know about it, then Dipu (considering his mind seems to be in the gutter some of the time, things might be a bit odd in that world).

Oh god, Jess, my head is not a good place to be. Just saying!

I'd pick Nick, actually. He's an interesting fella, and I'd like to be a part of his brainwaves. Jess as well, her life is pretty damn interesting. =D

⊗Slenderman⊗
February 6th, 2013, 06:37 PM
My mind is pretty messed up, as well. So I guess we both would have to deal with that haha. I can't promise you'll get out of my head without needing to be hospitalized, though.

YamiNoBlade Twihiki Amias
February 6th, 2013, 07:03 PM
I'd probably leave my mind in the care of either Ozzy/Alex, Hikari10, or Sophie(Rainbow Arcanine)-she's very young so why not someone who is developing? :P

Alinthea
February 8th, 2013, 01:52 AM
Mine's easy: Captain Fabio ( obviously.) I know he will always have my best interests in mind and in heart, and I can trust him completely.

>:3

Haha. Mine is also easy; Kura. Basically, what she said about me! :3