PDA

View Full Version : Which Staff Name Color Do You Like Best?

Kelsey
February 3rd, 2005, 12:55 PM
Well, I was looking at the "Users Online" thing at the bottom of the screen, and noticed how colorful the staff memebers' names are. XD So, I was wondering which color you liked the best?

I like them all, they all seem to suit to staff member's position that the color goes with. But, being someone who favors the color blue, then the Admin's turquoise color ish the one I like best. *huggles it* <3 What about you?

~Kelsey

deathbyalice
February 3rd, 2005, 12:57 PM
I wish mine was purple, but I don't know what staff position is purple...Maybe there isn't one...

Eliana
February 3rd, 2005, 12:58 PM
This is an obvious answer xD

Silver owns...I mean I suggested it and all XD

Mr Cat Dog
February 3rd, 2005, 01:00 PM
Orange!!! The only reason I want to become an S-Mod (apart from being able to see the HQ) is for the orange colour. To hell with all the power over everything. I just want the orange! XD (Erica'll be so disappointed on having gold now XD)

Mari
February 3rd, 2005, 01:01 PM
Same with you, Kelsey~
Mari absolutely <3's blue, so I like the Admins' best~! =3

Kelsey
February 3rd, 2005, 01:03 PM
I wish mine was purple, but I don't know what staff position is purple...Maybe there isn't one...

Well, Brittany's name ish kinda purple. X3 Maybe my eyes are bad, but it looked like a purpley-pink to me. So I just went with the one that took less time to spell. XD

~Kelsey

Suz
February 3rd, 2005, 01:07 PM
I like red best...
Considering that red is my favorite color >>
I wish we normal people had a better color then that skinny blue X3

[Technya]
February 3rd, 2005, 01:21 PM
I picked Red. It's the best color they have up there and it sticks out more.

mew42003
February 3rd, 2005, 01:24 PM
Vice President.Green is my fav color.

~James

Furaigon
February 3rd, 2005, 01:25 PM
The silver's nice but I like turquoise so I choose that. :P

TRIFORCE89
February 3rd, 2005, 01:28 PM
None of them are #333666, so I don't like any of them.

But...spending so much time with Erica and the fact that I have a lot of orange shirts for some reason...I guess I'll say #ff9900 then.

Ryoutarou
February 3rd, 2005, 01:35 PM
I pick blue, the one the admins have is great ^^'

Claire
February 3rd, 2005, 01:42 PM
Pink ^^ i'd love to be bright pink XD

Lizzie
February 3rd, 2005, 01:43 PM
silver, it's awsome, it's a really creative color, all the other colors are really just plain like: red...orange.. we need something cool! like silver! or maybe a mix! like red and blue! ^^ but for now-silver! XD

Demonic Angel
February 3rd, 2005, 01:54 PM
Well, since blue's my favorite color, I really like the admin's turqouise. I also like the s-mod's orange a lot too. ^^

Cherrim
February 3rd, 2005, 01:59 PM
I will always, always be partial to #ff9900. <3 It's my favourite colour. :3
Orange!!! The only reason I want to become an S-Mod (apart from being able to see the HQ) is for the orange colour. To hell with all the power over everything. I just want the orange! XD (Erica'll be so disappointed on having gold now XD)
XD See!? Someone else understands the wonderfulness of orange!

Esai
February 3rd, 2005, 02:05 PM
i like the gold praetors and the orange! Although my fav colour is blue i just dont like the turqoise...

Pokemon Master #1
February 3rd, 2005, 02:28 PM
I like all of the colors!It's better then having no color at all.....

Miyu-chan
February 3rd, 2005, 03:37 PM
I like silver~ But I'm probually saying that to support my group, hmph~ Ok, seriously I like silver the most. xD

xD I like Orange too... and Pink~ =3

MegaDitto
February 3rd, 2005, 03:38 PM
I like the Admin color the most.

Shikon no Tama
February 3rd, 2005, 04:12 PM
I reslly like Brittany's pink colour. Pink is like my favourite colour and all. But my second favourite is the admin colour. Pink pwns all! XD

Timbjerr
February 3rd, 2005, 04:30 PM
I love the praetor olivey gold color...but that's just me...

*goes off and plots Jake's brutal death* XD

The Fallen
February 3rd, 2005, 05:17 PM
I like mine best lol.Very few have it lol.ut if i had to pick a staff color it would be the praetor color.

~*~Eternal Night~*~
February 3rd, 2005, 05:22 PM
i luv the silver color, its just so beutiful, i wish i could have that color XD

soo i vote for silver :D

Arcanine
February 3rd, 2005, 05:30 PM
Well that red color of the Staff Administrator looks the best to me. I just like that red better then any of the others up there. XD

I mean out of all the colors Steve changed the Admin color to red when he was looking for the right Admin color (because it was changed to pink at one time and so he changed it to red till he got the right blue). XD

It's even red on the poll. XD

Aaron5367
February 3rd, 2005, 05:34 PM
I like gold... Its such a pretty color 0.o

Sammi
February 3rd, 2005, 05:41 PM
The silver mod color looks awesome. It's the best one, I think. And orange too -- that looks cool. ^^ Too bad you can't vote for more than one... XD

I had to edit, the typing screwed with my mind! @____@ And what was with that random more in that last sentence? ~ Sammi XD

Eliana
February 3rd, 2005, 05:45 PM
w00t oh yeah silver is winning hah XD

Kelsey
February 4th, 2005, 03:28 PM
Well, I am thinking on changing my vote, seeing as I wouldn't want to betray my user group. XD But, I think that along with the admins' turquoise, I love Andy's staff admin red, it looks very prettyful. <3 I also like FG's Vice President green, it looks really neat too. ^^

~Kelsey

Claire
February 4th, 2005, 03:30 PM
Yesh, the green would suit you right now, kelsey XD
Awws so few love the pinkness XD

Kelsey
February 4th, 2005, 03:40 PM
Yesh, considering teh lizard modness and all. XD Well, I think your pink profile goes awsome with your turquoise name. But hey, you're an admin, you can always just change your color. XD

~Kelsey

Cherrim
February 4th, 2005, 04:46 PM
Steve gets mad when the admin colour is changed. XD We know this because Zapchu changed it to pink a while ago, lol~

._. I can't believe orange only has two votes. *sweatdrops*

Kura
February 4th, 2005, 07:04 PM
<3 <3 pink!! :3 kura loves the colour pink!!! :3 yarr!!

Eon-Rider
February 4th, 2005, 07:07 PM
I like Turquoise because that is one of my favourite colours.

Lil' Schu
February 4th, 2005, 07:08 PM
I would say blue, but I like the Orange of the mods (not s-mods...o.o?) better. It seems so calm =D

protoman
February 4th, 2005, 07:15 PM
yeah blue is a calm color, or are you talking about orange?

Kipkip
February 4th, 2005, 07:22 PM
I loved the original blue color of the mod. Sliver looks not as powerful to me as blue. I wanted blue. :(

Thomas
February 4th, 2005, 07:39 PM
I like Andys color the best. It was the color of my name on my forum before it got shut down mysteriously a couple of day ago ;_;

Kylie-chan
February 6th, 2005, 01:07 AM
The silver ish cool. But Brittany's pink pwnz. XD ^_^ I liked the old pink though.

I also like the orange, and the old blue colour of the mods. <3. ^^

mvtm
February 6th, 2005, 08:13 AM
I always liked that Peakock Blue , or something like that .Yeah the admins colors , one of my fave ones . Go Blue