PDA

View Full Version : If you were famous

King Goodra
February 6th, 2013, 11:37 AM
What would you request in your dressing room?

Broken_Arrow
February 6th, 2013, 11:46 AM
i'd request a cup of tea and to people to leave me alone and that's why i would never want to be famous cuz people would take that as if i'm a bad person and it's just i like my peace of mind!i wouldn't hurt them too so i think it will be just that..

Sweets Witch
February 6th, 2013, 01:24 PM
A strawberry & banana smoothie, a printed, bound copy of whatever visual novel I'm reading at the time, and at least 30 minutes to myself. A little bit of power abuse going on there, but at least it's nothing ridiculous.

Evil Stud Muffin
February 6th, 2013, 01:57 PM
The entire game library of a PS3,Wii, and DS. They would be my private collection, and I would demand them to be transported to every location.

Sableye~
February 6th, 2013, 02:58 PM
Internet and some way of using it.
Short of that, I don't care.

Brynjolf
February 6th, 2013, 03:12 PM
A huge, wonderful PC with a super duper fast custom built computer tower and a wonderful quality, hi-res monitor with all my favorite games. Woo!

And pretty much nothing else. Except some good amplifiers and nice cords for my guitar so I can practice.

antemortem
February 6th, 2013, 03:14 PM
I would want some sort of cold drink, most likely a smoothie like Sweets Witch mentioned, because smoothies are the nectar of my life, at least one nice, plush love seat, a gigantic mirror just for the hell of it, and a television so I can watch anime to pump me up before whatever show it is I'm getting ready for. I'm probably fine in other respects.

Cosmotone8
February 8th, 2013, 10:08 AM
I'd like a fridge full of awesome food to eat whenever I wanted. I'd also ask for a cabinet full of Nutella just for me to eat (weird, I know, but its just so good) in additon to a fully functioning computer and Wii U. Maybe throw in a Foosball and ping pong table. I'd bring a friend or two into the room and we'd hang out there.

Talli
February 8th, 2013, 10:34 AM
I would like a computer with wireless internet so I can relex on PC, also fridge of coke-cola and got to have my Peanut butter.

Oryx
February 8th, 2013, 10:38 AM
A fountain soda machine with Pepsi Max in it, and a computer with internet. That's about all I need to be happy tbh.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
February 9th, 2013, 02:15 PM
Powerful computer with internet, catering from a major restaurant, large fridge stocked with lemonade and soda, big screen TV and DVD player with a large library of anime DVD's, and of course, life-size posters and display cutouts of my favorite anime/game characters, including one of my original trainer Lisa that I would have commissioned by a major anime character designer.

And I'd probably have one of those big plush velvet sofas and recliners for relaxing time. And somehow, most of this stuff would have to fit in the storage areas of my tour bus when traveling between shows (except maybe for the TV and furniture lol).

JayD
February 9th, 2013, 02:20 PM
A couple of punching bags, decent sized sofas with a bigger than 40 inch TV equipped with a Wii and Wii-U console, a good custom made computer with good internet connection and pizza and soft drinks to go.

Honest
February 9th, 2013, 03:59 PM
An iced latte. Cause iced lattes are amazing. And a brownie!

Penta Penguin
February 10th, 2013, 07:27 AM
Give me a 7-up machine, as well as an exercise bike. Oh, and weights as well if I feel like doing some weight training.

KriegStein
February 10th, 2013, 12:27 PM
Coffee and tea. Also some nice deep frozen drinks. And of course something to read. Maybe some manga. A cd player. (Music is a must) And a tv would be nice. And with it ps 2 and wii. And finally a metronome and some incence. That should make all perfect. :D

droomph
February 10th, 2013, 02:59 PM
magic sleep juice.

lots of it.

Idk maybe privacy, but I'm not too picky on what I want. I voluntarily sleep on the couch sometimes, so there's that.

Rϵd
February 10th, 2013, 03:33 PM
when i'm hungry, i ask food, thirsty, water, juice...etc. and when i'm bored...a computer, please!

Brendino
February 11th, 2013, 12:38 AM
I guess it would really have to depend on what I'm famous for. If I'm say, an actor, and spend hours upon hours on set, I'd probably want a bed in my dressing room, so I could take a quick power nap during any breaks. If I'm an athlete, I might just want a basic dressing room with a shower and access to cold drinks. And if I were a musician, I might want some instruments or something so I could practice before doing a show.

The big one though would be to have some peace and quiet so I could focus, no matter what I was famous for.

pikakitten
February 11th, 2013, 06:01 PM
Food, water, something to entertain me, not much I doubt I'd need too much, I would just want to relax xD

Hannah
February 12th, 2013, 04:58 PM
A tablet that I can draw on, and a typewriter so I can whip up some one-shots when I'm bored. Oh, and food.

Arx
February 12th, 2013, 05:34 PM
Tacos, pizzas, beers for the food. Computer with internet, my preferred games on PS3 and i'm done.

Crux
February 12th, 2013, 05:48 PM
Well, good friends, good food, good music.
Some of the only things that matter in this world.

Mr Cat Dog
February 17th, 2013, 03:26 AM
TV, laptop (with internet), and some food depending on my mood. It could be salad or pizza but it probably wouldn't be the same thing every time; that'd just get boring.

curiousnathan
February 17th, 2013, 03:36 AM
TV, laptop (with internet), and some food depending on my mood. It could be salad or pizza but it probably wouldn't be the same thing every time; that'd just get boring.

No ham? Disappointed.

As for what I'd have, well most of it would be my favourite food and drink. Tea, tons of ice coffee, smoothies, gelato, seafood (prawns, freshly cooked fished with a slice of lemon aaaah, I'm salvating as I type this!), not to mention some pancakes with homemade ice-cream and honey. YUM.

As for non-eatable items...I don't know haha!

Kura
February 17th, 2013, 04:38 AM
In my bedroom? Hmm.. nice trendy clothes, a comfy bed, a nice TV with a console/ games library, laptop, nice full length mirror, warmness too; a desk with good hairdryer and iron and hair and makeup products, and a lovely walk in closet and en suite bathroom. Sounds like a rockin' bedroom to me.

Cordelia
February 17th, 2013, 06:22 AM
Katy Perry

Wouldn't that be fun? Having Katy Perry to sit down and hang out with, I can't think of anyone else I'd rather play cards with!

Shining Raichu
February 17th, 2013, 03:24 PM
All I would ask for is a strawberry citron slushie. I would go to the ends of the earth for such a thing, and it if takes being a celebrity to make it happen, then so be it.

twistedpuppy
February 17th, 2013, 04:01 PM
Currently, I'd request keebler deluxe grahams, Twix, moonpies, starbursts, vanilla coke, starbucks vanilla iced coffee, wendy's son of baconator burger, cupcakes, and nesquik. I'm in a fat kind of mood. DON'T JUDGE ME!