PDA

View Full Version : Homestuck?

Napsy
February 8th, 2013, 09:55 AM
I've been following it for over 3 years now, so I'm definitely not a scary bucket-throwing lunatic.
I wont bite, I promise c:

With that being said, is anyone else here a fan of it?

Sweets Witch
February 8th, 2013, 03:22 PM
I'm definitely not a scary bucket-throwing lunatic.

THANK THE LORD.

But yeah, I keep up with it. Haven't been too keen on it recently because of all of the relationship drama, but the shift back to plot material is really nice.

Antemortem
February 8th, 2013, 03:31 PM
I admit I'm not completely caught up (and it might take awhile...) but it's a fantastic webcomic. I read it when I get bored because there's tons of laughs on every page that can't be matched by anything else!

Sheep
February 8th, 2013, 06:24 PM
I've tried to get into Homestuck but just couldn't stick to it. ): The comic starts off pretty sluggish but fans have told me it gets better later, so maybe I'll give it a shot and read more!

Sweets Witch
February 8th, 2013, 07:12 PM
I've tried to get into Homestuck but just couldn't stick to it. ): The comic starts off pretty sluggish but fans have told me it gets better later, so maybe I'll give it a shot and read more!

It's sluggish for a while. A really, really long while. It feels even longer if the humor isn't to your liking. But after a while the actual story starts to fall together and it's pretty nice. The journey's just really, really rocky.