PDA

View Full Version : The spark that lit the flame, they waited but rain never came

Brynjolf
February 9th, 2013, 10:51 AM
How much do you personally think you can bear before you collapse and give in to someone/something?

Emotional and and maybe physically?

Me.. Well, heck, I'm very emotionally weak sometimes, so it wouldn't take more than a few words to break me down.

Honest
February 9th, 2013, 10:55 AM
Physically, I'll pass out before I give in. It's happened before, when I was grappling with someone during some Fight Club thing a few kids in my school set up. Got locked into a sleeper and didn't quit like an idiot. Woke up all woozy a few minutes later.

Emotionally, it varies. Sometimes, I can hold out forever and hide my feelings. Other times, I'll collapse immediately and lash out.

Sableye~
February 9th, 2013, 10:56 AM
Physically, I'm a masochistic idiot. That should answer your question.

Mentally, I usually can handle quite a bit before giving in. Or I at least manage to hide it.

Aeon
February 9th, 2013, 11:21 AM
Very easily physically. Mentally, well, it depends on the subject matter.

TornZero
February 9th, 2013, 02:24 PM
Physically, I don't think I could hold out for very long, but I'd probably pass out well before I decide it's a good idea to give up.

However, emotionally I could last forever, depending on what I'm up against.

Sweets Witch
February 9th, 2013, 03:55 PM
Physically, it varies. There are some things that I take much more than I should be able to, but the line between stamina and recklessness is extremely blurry there. I don't know my own limit, and not in the good way.

Emotionally is simple: When I'm done, I'm done. That's it. No more. If an outside force attempts to produce more from me then I will react in a very rude-yet-sincere manner.

Evanlyn
February 9th, 2013, 04:44 PM
The only times I've 'broken down' emotionally (ie; cried) was when I get in trouble with my parents.

I haven't ever cried in front of/around my friends.

As for physically? I'm not sure. It depends on the day, and how I'm feeling. Though there's been a few times where I am the only person in my family working, but yeah, I have quite a good 'endurance' I think, but strength etc. is definitely not my strong point.

Brynjolf
February 9th, 2013, 07:57 PM
The only times I've 'broken down' emotionally (ie; cried) was when I get in trouble with my parents.

I haven't ever cried in front of/around my friends.

As for physically? I'm not sure. It depends on the day, and how I'm feeling. Though there's been a few times where I am the only person in my family working, but yeah, I have quite a good 'endurance' I think, but strength etc. is definitely not my strong point.

Yeah my parents really get me big time, because when they are truly disappointed I feel like I'm worthless to them. :(

pikakitten
February 11th, 2013, 06:12 PM
It takes a lot to bring me down physically (I've been through so much xD) and emotional because the world's cold and it's frozen my tears xD

Talli
February 12th, 2013, 08:46 AM
I can crack emotionally very very easily not so much physically though.

Magic Christmas Lights
February 12th, 2013, 09:22 AM
I've been through some pretty rough experiences, including a time where I thought I had actually died and was living as an inert object (aka a corpse). It's pretty easy to get me to cry for some reason, but it's very hard to actually hurt me in any meaningful way.

Sterling
February 12th, 2013, 10:21 AM
Oh God, I am literally glass when it comes to being emotional. I'm very easy to break with just simple words that touch me. I'll sob when someone tells me that they love me, or something like that! So yeah, I'm very emotional.

Physically...depending on the situation, I guess? I endure pain most of the time until I can't take it anymore.

Hannah
February 12th, 2013, 03:11 PM
Physically, and mentally, nothing's going to stop me. I'm invincible once I've set my goal. I'm going to reach the end of the finish line, and I'm not going to collapse in the middle of the race.

drama bombbb

Broken_Arrow
February 12th, 2013, 03:27 PM
I might be lazy yeah!but i never give up something i decided to fight for....i make that as challenging myself..i keep saying inside would you do it?? cuz i don't think so! so i break that and do it...somethings take a long terms others short but i do believe on myself and how strong girl i am!! ;3

Shining Raichu
February 13th, 2013, 03:22 PM
Physically I give up really easily lol. I'm just like "eh this is too hard I'm done now" and walk away lmao.

Emotionally, I still have to learn how to give up. I don't like walking away from that kind of thing so I keep at it way longer than I should.