PDA

View Full Version : What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Solace
February 9th, 2013, 01:09 PM
What are you listening to?

Yep, WAYLT is back in action, this time with 30% less trans fats! So, are you listening to an amazing song from your favorite artist, or a song you're hearing for the first time and want to share it with the world? Well, now you can! However, before you post, please give the short rules listing a quick once over so you know how to post.

WAYLT Posting Guidelines

It is mandatory that each post have a comment coinciding the song title and artist/band name that is relevant to the song. This is to mitigate the spamming of the thread and to minimize the likeliness of it turning into another PC+1 thread like it has in the past. Posts without a comment will be deleted to keep the thread clean.
If you're listening to a song via Youtube, you may link the video along with your post. You may not embed videos.

With that, happy-sharing-your-music-with-onlookers!

Major Ziggs
February 9th, 2013, 01:59 PM
Cwkej79U3ek

Vanessa Carlton - A Thousand Miles. It's a bit of a break from what I normally listen to (rock, metal, etc) but this song is simply adorable along with beautiful lyrics and such a catchy piano riff. It reminds me of someone whom I absolutely adore so it's a song I have pretty much on repeat recently! Definitely worth a listen if you're looking for a catchy backing tune to an epic moment.

Cordelia
February 9th, 2013, 02:11 PM
ZPNqub966Tw

The Zombie Song by Stephanie Mabey -- I just saw Warm Bodies yesterday, so this is extremely appropriate. A fun, cute song off an excellent CD (Wake Up Dreaming). Always puts a smile on my face when I'm down. :D

Solace
February 9th, 2013, 02:28 PM
ghb6eDopW8I

Of Monsters and Men - Little Talks :: I'm becoming more and more a huge fan of this song. I'm not too familiar with the rest of Of Mice and Men's tracks or albums, but I'm thinking about delving a bit deeper into them because if this is any example, I want to be a follower of their music!

Dakota
February 9th, 2013, 04:16 PM
IOVRm4yn9u8

Ignore The Whisper by Darling Thieves. The band was called I Hate Kate before, and has vocalist Justin Mauriello, who previously was the vocalist for zebrahead, my favorite band. I love this song.

Solace
February 9th, 2013, 06:39 PM
P6wJiweByng

Mogwai - Stop Coming to My House :: The amount of build up from the start to the big release near the end of the middle to the end of the song is monumentally satisfying. I just love this song so much, haha. It's really soothing to start out with, then gradually said build up comes into play and it becomes more dramatic, louder, and harsher and is overall one of the best songs Mogwai has to offer.

Sweets Witch
February 9th, 2013, 06:56 PM
daoefbPOEO4

I've made no real effort to find out what this song is called or who sings it, but I've had it on repeat all day and every time I watch the video I get very, very sad because I enjoy the cast of Super Dangan Ronpa 2 very much and it sucks that most of them had to die.

Spoiler warning for SDR2, by the way. I'm already spoiled so it's fine, but it's a really good plot and if you're reading it then don't watch this.

CarcharOdin
February 9th, 2013, 08:28 PM
We already have a thread like this in the Other Trivia area, but I suppose it would be more fitting here.

"Tomb Spire Ambience" - Michael Land

Series of tunes from THE DIG. It's available on Steam. Play it. It rules.

ahLRiVyoXnI

.EJ
February 9th, 2013, 08:45 PM
This song right here~

Bqgma-RxYis

Charlie Brown
February 10th, 2013, 02:02 AM
Of Mice and Men - Little Talks :: I'm becoming more and more a huge fan of this song. I'm not too familiar with the rest of Of Mice and Men's tracks or albums, but I'm thinking about delving a bit deeper into them because if this is any example, I want to be a follower of their music!

Of Mice and Men - Little Talks

Of Mice and Men

Of Mice and Men

crying rn

Of Monsters and Men are brilliant though.

San Cisco - Beach

I like these guys a lot. It's a pretty good song and the fact that they're Australian makes it all the much better. Wooooo.

Mynewusernameiskuzronkjustlookthatup
February 10th, 2013, 04:53 AM
Atoms for Peace – Default
Amok (2012)
One of the most understandable lyrics on a thom yorke song on the first listen.

Rest
February 10th, 2013, 05:13 AM
Giving this album a listen through!

http://cdn.nahright.com/news/m.php/2012/12/PEEPTheAprocalypseFront-450x450.jpg

Pro Era - PEEP: The aPROcalypse

February 10th, 2013, 05:54 AM
IttkDYE33aU/

Eric Prydz VS Pink Floyd - Proper Education
Another Brick In The Wall (Part 2) remix by the guy who did Call On Me.

Major Ziggs
February 10th, 2013, 06:28 AM
crying rn

Of Monsters and Men are brilliant though.
Oh god so happy someone brought this up I was debating whether I should or not lmao. THANK YOU. <3

2sqm28cnkR4

Mylène Farmer - C'Est Dans L'Air This song has been stuck in my head 24/7 recently because it's just soooo good and so catchy. It's completely different to everything else I've listened to but my boyfriend linked it to me whilst sampling some of his music and it's just... wow. The dramatic feeling whilst it's building up and then the such wonderfully delivered chorus just make this song incredible. It's not a song (or even genre) that I ever expected to like but recently my horizons are broadening a lot haha. Also the music video is incredible trust me.

Kouzan
February 11th, 2013, 01:35 AM
The Airborne Toxic Effect- All I Ever Wanted
I heard something about this band somewhere. Can't remember if it was through a friend on Facebook or somewhere else on the Internet but I decided to listen to one of their songs. I like this one so I might listen to them more.

February 11th, 2013, 02:52 AM
Oasis - Who Feels Love?
Found the video to be quite boring when I was a kid.

DavidtheDeadPhilosopher
February 11th, 2013, 03:42 AM
Elbow-The Long War Shuffle

It's my first time listening to their new album, "Dead in the Boot". It's quite an interesting departure from their previous albums (which is to say, every album of theirs is slightly diffrent). I really like the slide guitar in this tune.

Keiran
February 11th, 2013, 03:54 AM
ml4jCmaysuk
I've been in a Beirut mood lately, and have been blasting it in the morning. I always get stuck on this song and can't stop listening to it.

Hikamaru
February 11th, 2013, 04:25 AM
ghb6eDopW8I

Of Monsters And Men - Little Talks

Blame Ozzy for getting me hooked on this song. I do love the neat clip.

pirouette
February 11th, 2013, 04:35 AM
pT0cYJp2D44

Raise This Barn - Ashleigh Ball and Michelle Creber

no insults plz, i find it catchy!

Axton
February 11th, 2013, 05:24 AM
OI3shBXlqsw

Get Free - Major Lazer, Amber Coffman
Album: Get Free

First, let it be known that I generally think Major Lazer are... for lack of a better word, tragic. But this song they've reallllllly got right - no doubt with Amber's influence in there somewhere! It's just so chilled and not at all awkward and damn. Really good imo. Btw, if you're gonna listen to it, please do it with decent speakers or headphones. Otherwise the vocals, especially at the start, will burn your ears out. :D

DavidtheDeadPhilosopher
February 11th, 2013, 06:54 PM
Well I've been fowarding all my Amazon MP3 stuff into my Google Play account, so I've been listening to almost too much lol.

The album I'm currently listening to is Velociraptor! by Kasabian It's a pretty awesome album, it isn't my favorite, but it also just happens to be the only one I purchased. so...yup. I do have to say, it has some really kicking tracks, one of my favorites is "Acid Turkish Bath" (Shelter From the Storm)

a838F0EV-8Q

Hikamaru
February 11th, 2013, 07:19 PM
kYtGl1dX5qI

will.i.am - Scream And Shout (feat. Britney Spears)

I only got into this song cos of an avatar/sig our 4th Gen mod Curious. had. I have since listened to this song non-stop on a few occassions. And I do like Britney's outfit in the clip.

CarcharOdin
February 11th, 2013, 07:31 PM
"Thuja Magus Imperium" - Wolves in the Throne Room

1AdfkejJDao

Lyrics here:
Redness in the east beyond the mountain
The Wheel begins to turn anew
Turning ever towards the Sun
Garlands adorn a chariot, aflame
Blood runs from the flank of a wounded stag
Turning inwards, all beings bow low
Unconcealed she flies
Then hidden by snow
Eyes pale voice of night

Black clouds bring rain
A white cloak and mantel
Enshrouds all of the great monoliths
Deities of frost crave an offering to storms
Great Firs felled by the wind

The eagle's aerie towering windswept
Sky-lords towering above
Night-born songs descend by moonlight
A rain of jewels Calliope sings
Each one a secret word inscribed in time

Sacred bones crumble enshrined
Entombed in roots and stones
A dead sun burns in the hollow Earth
Nameless rivers of dust

This bright thread so pure
Drawn through everything that is
Enslaved by ancient bonds
Beyond the mists and golden light
Beyond the darkness transcending time

Very atmopsheric. These guys are pretty much part of the "avant-garde" portion of the black metal genre; naturalist, anarchistic instead of nationalistic, and few (if any) references to satanism. Very rarely does someone use the word "gorgeous" to describe a black metal song ("brutal" or "kvlt" are more common), but that's what I call this. Sadly, I don't think many people will listen to it because a) it's apparently "too long" and b) black metal isn't exactly the most "accessible" of genres.

Griffinbane
February 11th, 2013, 07:36 PM
Linkin Park's performance at the Iheartradio concert last year. In full. YUM! I especially like the Iridescent/otherstuff medley. And Numb. And, well, all of it!

ZZ0Imgy5QdE

Retro Bug
February 11th, 2013, 07:38 PM
HfyWQ2AEBic

Pyramids - Frank Ocean

Uhh, this song is the album. It's just such a good song all around and I have had it on replay this entire day. I recently just decided to give this album a chance and I don't know why I didn't like it the first time. This song is a gem, wait, the entire album is.

Hikamaru
February 11th, 2013, 07:44 PM
QK8mJJJvaes

Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Thrift Shop

This song is goddamn awesome with that catchy tune and a good clip to match! Also was No.1 in the 2012 triple j Hottest 100, which made me love it even more.

Genesis
February 11th, 2013, 08:15 PM
Listening to Shadow of the Day - Linkin Park
Album: Minutes to Midnight

Even if this song is there since 2002, it just can't get off my mind. They are simply GREAT!

FenrirDarkWolf
February 11th, 2013, 11:01 PM
Currently listening to:
Cavern of Remembrance Theme, from Kingdom Hearts.

It's so soothing, especially right now, at this time of night...

February 12th, 2013, 03:26 AM
Even if this song is there since 2002, it just can't get off my mind. They are simply GREAT!

Blur - Fade Away
Sounds like a really happy song but I think the lyrics are meant to be sad.

DavidtheDeadPhilosopher
February 12th, 2013, 04:23 AM
It's kinda become a personal habit to play alot of Ludo for a few days surrounding Valentine's Day...because cynicism

Ludo Love Me Dead

Hvu7_cBbkTY

Cordelia
February 12th, 2013, 07:18 AM
Just heard this song in my car. I have my phone on shuffle for music... I always have loved this song.

QsVyBHJrNQw

Pink Triangle by Weezer -- My favorite lyric is "I'm dumb, she's a lesbian! We were as good as married in my mind, but married in my mind's no good." Girl I liked in high school ended up being a lesbian, so I can relate. xD

Major Ziggs
February 12th, 2013, 09:55 AM
kL3enVPDuF0

Mr Brightside - Boyce Avenue Basically I'm just listening to every cover in Boyce Avenue's collection, but this one at present! It's a truly wonderful cover and his voice is 100x better suited to the song (and most songs tbh) than Brandon Flowers. The acoustic guitar for this song is really refreshing and it's basically brilliant haha.

CarcharOdin
February 12th, 2013, 05:31 PM
"A River Canyon" - Michael Land

PR5PhssJGGQ

I've been listening to this all day and I just started playing The DIG again, so I won't stop listening to this anytime soon.

Essentially, this is a remix of the background music in the Map Spire:

bJgHJoXJN3U

Griffinbane
February 12th, 2013, 06:13 PM
Bon Jovi - Because We Can
Latest single by Bon Jovi. Actually, another song from their next album got leaked on the radio like a week or 2 ago but it's nowhere to be seen for the moment as far as I know. I want that album.

chXJFjrl-Q4

Dakota
February 12th, 2013, 07:04 PM
36Z0-4HyF7I

The band's now called Darling Thieves. Love this song so much.

DavidtheDeadPhilosopher
February 12th, 2013, 07:19 PM
It's not very often I like a Country Song.

Caitlin Rose-Shanghai Ciggerettes

7kw2vRuPPmI

Patchisou Yutohru
February 12th, 2013, 09:22 PM
nnuz058Q3sg

listening to this song makes me feel like a faf asian girl shaking hips

ShinyUmbreon189
February 12th, 2013, 09:26 PM
Skatterman & Snug Brim - Ups and Downs

Speaking the truth right here. They only around when you got that money, and you when you go broke they disappear.

cOcTBjS5Ryo

Patchisou Yutohru
February 12th, 2013, 09:30 PM
Zk4dKviGpXw

Just downloaded this song off iTunes for free and omgggg it's SO good please give it a listen. New favorite song! When I get paid I'm buying the EP and his previous album1!

Dante
February 12th, 2013, 09:37 PM
Just Awake by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

SoS0ZxMqIx0

This isn't the actual music video nor a lyrics video, mind you. It is something I made. And is a shortened version. :p Here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AesL2WcCIjY)'s the full version if anyone wants to listen to 3+ minutes of japanese goodness. ;p I'll start by saying that it is something very unconventional. It has autotune (I think) as well as screamo. I'm not a fan of either. If someone told me to listen to a jap song with autotune and screamo, I'd definitely give a 'you a weirdo? Why are you trying to recommend **** to me?' look, haha. Anyway, I'll talk about the song itself - never before has a japanese song like this ever made me love it. Granted, I can't understand japanese and wouldn't even know what the song means without reading translated lyrics, but there's always more to a song than the lyrics. A good song can effectively convey its meaning and strong emotions even if the viewer isn't someone who can understand the language the song is sung in, you know. :p I like the instrumentals in here. The song has a really, what's the word, 'cheerful' or 'upbeat' feel to it. Then there's the fact that I've always been a sucker for songs with a fast pace too, lmao. So yeah, love the voice (no matter how much editing it has undergone, if any), the instruments used, the pacing as well as the 'feel' of the song. <3; On a side note, it is the ed for Hunter X Hunter (2011) anime. I found it while watching that, just so you know.

Tyrantrum
February 12th, 2013, 10:56 PM
Tesseract - Nocturne

I put on Music Choice: Metal every night when I go to sleep, and I occasionally here this song playing. I just remembered it and wanted to listen to it, haha! It's a pretty groovy song - and so is the band - and pretty different from the usual screaming a listen to; especially since the band is, from the songs I've listened to so far, only clean singing. The guitar tone the band uses is djent, I believe. I listen to a lot of bands that use djent now, too, and I'm pretty sure now that so many bands are using it, it's practically becoming it's own sub-genre in metal.

dqLPb0_ygKk

Kouzan
February 12th, 2013, 11:17 PM
Drowning Pool - Mute

Currently on turntable.fm with a bunch of friends so this si just what the current dj is playing. But I really like it. Never heard any of this band's music so this might be a new experience for me.

Unconditionally
February 12th, 2013, 11:21 PM
9CPusT6TiLs
Omg, so like this is my favorite song right now <3

February 12th, 2013, 11:38 PM
Pink Triangle by Weezer -- My favorite lyric is "I'm dumb, she's a lesbian! We were as good as married in my mind, but married in my mind's no good." Girl I liked in high school ended up being a lesbian, so I can relate. xD
Rivers found out the girl wasn't really a lesbian and was just wearing a badge in support.

The band's now called Darling Thieves. Love this song so much.
Did they change it due to Kate trying to sue them?

Never heard any of this band's music so this might be a new experience for me.
You would have heard their song Bodies (That one that goes let the bodies hit the floor)

1lyu1KKwC74

The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony

Only song I seem to like them by them.

CarcharOdin
February 12th, 2013, 11:47 PM
Yo, Eeveon, that song sounded great. I prefer original groove metal to it's heavily palm-muted derivative djent, though....

"Imperium (Live)" - Machine Head

4v-qyO67Nro

My workout plan consists of turning this on, my speakers on full blast, and headbanging/thrashing around like f***ing crazy, as if I was at the show myself.

Better than hitting a treadmill.

February 13th, 2013, 12:52 AM
Queens Of The Stone Age - Turnin On The Screw
First listen to Era Vulgaris even thought I heard 3&7s a few times.

February 13th, 2013, 06:42 AM
L5fDOCwa9L0
The Timelords - Doctorin' The Tardis (12-inch mix)

Listening to this after I watched doctor who the first time.

Cordelia
February 13th, 2013, 07:20 AM
9e9NSMY8QiQ

Closer by Tegan and Sara - I've been super hooked on this song ever since I heard it on the radio a few weeks ago! I have been listening to it all the time and omg, it just keeps getting better each time. I'm getting their latest album to check that out now.

Axton
February 13th, 2013, 08:24 AM
VEpMj-tqixs

Youth - Daughter
Album: The Wild Youth

Ugh, this song's so good. Depending on a combination of what sorta thing you're into right now and what you're generally into you may or may not like it but I'd say it's pretty worth checking out anyway. It's sorta weird in the general overall mood in that it's somewhere between being relaxed and chilled and really dramatic but... it works oddly well imo. Couldn't go about listening to it on repeat but it's really, really good every once in a while.

Sweets Witch
February 13th, 2013, 08:48 AM
bpFUEp2nmgo

ClariS - Irony (piano cover)

I'm actually sitting here on my laptop at work waiting for this lady to finish taking her shower so I can clean her bathroom. Listening to music at work is weird. I can't wear headphones since I have to be able to hear the residents at all times, but almost none of them mind if I play a playlist of piano covers from my laptop. Old people love pianos.

Axton
February 13th, 2013, 10:41 AM
KD1NTfTF21I

Garden - Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs
Album: Trouble

Best from the album imo. A bit different since it's really chilled next to the other stuff but still a load of fun and dayummmm is it awesome on a night out. <3

Evil Stud Muffin
February 13th, 2013, 02:42 PM
F3RYvO2X0Oo
Beetles- While my Guitar Gently Weeps
Such a great song, and if not their absolute best.

Ardent
February 13th, 2013, 05:18 PM
Foxy Shazam - Oh Lord

There is always a wrong to your right
And there will always be a war somewhere to fight
God knows i've had some rough ****** years
Oh, Oh Lord, Oh Lord, Keep on keepin on.

Hey guys, i'm looking to expand my musical horizons!
So I would be much obliged if someone could offer up a few good; Pop, Rap, and or Hip Hop artists!
As a side note most of the rap i've encountered has been full of hate, so mayhap something a little more light-hearted?

⊗Slenderman⊗
February 13th, 2013, 05:20 PM
First attempt at posting a video. Hopefully I'm doing it right, considering that link didn't much help. x:

KQjOK3e5sCU
"Release the Panic" by Red.
I didn't like this song the first time I heard it. Then it played on an online radio weeks later and I loved it. c:

ShinyUmbreon189
February 13th, 2013, 05:31 PM
Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - 1st of tha Month

This whole album is good, one of the best albums in rap history.

February 13th, 2013, 05:34 PM
ySMNgYoajEw
Blur - Bugman
Most experimental song on the album.

Ardent
February 13th, 2013, 05:38 PM
Avenged Sevenfold - A Little Peice of Heaven

This song is brutal, amazing, and perhaps one of the best love stories i've heard since lord knows when. Just in time for Valentine's Day!

ages 16 at least! Contains strong language and violent images, veiwer discretion advised!

VurhzANQ_B0

Cosmotone8
February 13th, 2013, 05:54 PM
Listening to the Danger Days Album from MCR atm. I've heard quite a few of the songs on it already, but never actually listened to the album in its entirety.

Bounce
February 13th, 2013, 06:17 PM
Third Eye Blind - Slow Motion (2006 Remastered LP Version)
Lyrics - (includes violence and drug references)

Miss Jones taught me English
But I think I just shot her son
Cause he owed me money
With a bullet in the chest you cannot run
Now he's bleeding in a vacant lot
The one in the summer where we used to smoke pot
I guess I didn't mean it but man you should've seen it
His flesh explode
Slow motion see me let go
We tend to die young
What a brother knows
Now the cops will get me
But girl if you would let me
I'll take your pants off
I got a little bit of blow we could both get off
Later bathing in the afterglow
Two lines of Coke I cut with Draino
An her nose starts to bleed
A most beautiful ruby red
We'll remember these days
Urban life decays
And at home
My sister's eating paint chips again
Maybe that's why she's insane
I shut the door to her moaning
And I shoot smack in my veins
Wouldn't you?
See my neighbor's beating his wife
Because he hates his life
There's an arc to his fist as he swings
Oh man, what a beautiful thing
And death slides close to me
Won't grow old to be
A junkie wine-o creep
Hollywood glamorized my wrath
I'm the young urban psychopath
I incite murder
For your entertainment
'Cause I needed the money
What's your excuse?
The jokes on you

This is a beautiful song with very strong lyrics. The combination of these two elements may seem completely contradictory, but it works out amazingly.

Ardent
February 13th, 2013, 06:18 PM
RED - Feed The Machine

Thank you so much for telling me about these guys Slender!

zj2uZO7xnus

CarcharOdin
February 13th, 2013, 06:36 PM
I used to be a fan of Red; for a Christian rock/post-grunge/alternative band, they weren't half bad. Sadly, I felt RED started going downhill after their second album. They started sounding more bland, plus their third album looked AND sounded too much like Godsmack's Faceless album, so I'm going to add plagiarism to the list as well. Their new song is also meh.

Shame too, I liked their first two albums:

_F3mE4BEbv8

Innocence & Instinct is without a doubt their best album.

Playful_Weasel
February 13th, 2013, 09:21 PM
Helloween - "Kings will be Kings"

pkoKb9iW8ME

DavidtheDeadPhilosopher
February 13th, 2013, 09:50 PM
Being Valentine's Day and all, might as well play songs about...love and stuff

Simian Mobile Disco-Audacity of Huge

8iDdQ0nOn4o

CarcharOdin
February 13th, 2013, 11:09 PM
"Emerald Sword" - Rhapsody

Ye6YHQ8AZzU

This song plays whenever I head out the door to start my day.

February 13th, 2013, 11:14 PM
0C3zgYW_FAM
Weezer - Island In The Sun
First song by Weezer I heard and one of the few videos I remeber from when I was little.

Nova
February 13th, 2013, 11:23 PM
Archie - Lapdance

One of my favorite Archie songs, this song always wakes me up

February 14th, 2013, 12:57 AM
U2 - Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
I enjoy Weird Al's parody more then the normal version.

Rest
February 14th, 2013, 12:59 AM
Hey guys, i'm looking to expand my musical horizons!
So I would be much obliged if someone could offer up a few good; Pop, Rap, and or Hip Hop artists!
As a side note most of the rap i've encountered has been full of hate, so mayhap something a little more light-hearted?

Hello!

Try Could Well Be In by The Streets, and if you like that, try the album from that song, A Grand Don't Come For Free. His rap is satirical in nature and quite funny and witty, and it's -mostly- light-hearted. You could try Das Racist's Puerto Rican Cousins, which is also a fun kind of rap. Gone by Kanye West is also a really good song that's light-hearted and very easy on the ears.

Really though, light-hearted and rap rarely go together. ^_^;

Spiritualized - I Think I'm In Love

Unconditionally
February 14th, 2013, 01:04 AM
PGoCtJzPHkU
Listening to a cover of Titanium. I like this version better than the original because I couldn't really understand the words Sia was saying c;

February 14th, 2013, 01:09 AM
Pop:Frank Ocean
Rap/Hip-Hop=Beastie Boys

"Weird Al" Yankovic – Cavity Search (Paody of "Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me" by U2)
Listening to U2 before made me want to listen to a weird al album.

Nova
February 14th, 2013, 01:10 AM
Archie & Fareoh - Feathers

Im right now in a mood to listen to some House/Electro songs, and Feathers is a song i can put loud and no one cares about

February 14th, 2013, 01:12 AM
"Weird Al" Yankovic - Callin' In Sick
Sounds like a style parody of Nirvana.

Nova
February 14th, 2013, 01:51 AM
Clinton Vansciver & Swedish Egil - Love Letters

more House/Electro songs... might start a little party at my house xD

February 14th, 2013, 02:01 AM
TwilightBarkle - No Pets Allowed
Pretty good for a first song.

*Shiny*Monster0198
February 14th, 2013, 02:15 AM
Don't You Worry Child - Swedish House Mafia (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02Qa5PH0tZY)

I'm always playing it over and over again. :)

Nova
February 14th, 2013, 02:24 AM
Archie - Our World

Great song, and i play it way too often during games

February 14th, 2013, 02:41 AM
Weezer - Across The Sea
A bit creppy due to wondering what this girl who sent him a letter was like.

Cordelia
February 14th, 2013, 07:45 AM
ktvTqknDobU

Radioactive by Imagine Dragons - Great song... I love the apocalyptic scenario described in the song. It's just one of those songs I stop and listen to every word each time I hear it.

@ TylerSymes - Great song by Weezer!

Axton
February 14th, 2013, 09:12 AM
XsZKrctSDaw

What's Golden - Jurassic 5
Album: Power in Numbers

This song makes me feel really good for some reason! It's just a generally good, fun song, and I like that. Plus they're playing at a weekender I'm going to this summer for which the lineup, including these guys, was released today so I'm getting puuuuumped.

Hikamaru
February 14th, 2013, 01:23 PM
fwJazZIWNgg

Matchbox Twenty - Real World

One of the few songs from them I actually liked, since I found most of their music boring.

Jak
February 14th, 2013, 01:52 PM
GOyX0_vzxF0

"She lyin' through her teeth, I be he's proud of his daughter the way she lookin' at me."

No Tell - Smoke and Jackal
EP No. 1 (2012)

It's deceptive. It's one of the prettiest songs you'll hear, but if you listen to the words (or rather look them up, cause the singer sings is...quite fluidly? So it might be hard to pick up.) you'll realize how dirty and wrong this song is. But it feels so right. Give it a hear.

David, if you find the album cover in the video suggestive or something (it's just audio though), feel free to remove it.

Kouzan
February 14th, 2013, 06:36 PM
LXGwgFGlO_M
Thousand Foot Krutch - Light Up The Sky (Solomon Olds Remix)

I love Thousand Foot Krutch and Solomon Odd makes this song and any song he remixes awesome.

BlazingLink
February 14th, 2013, 10:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlR_tE69Xc0

Bring It - Trapt

I've been digging their new album, and they aren't as much of a one-hit wonder as people say with "Headstrong".

February 15th, 2013, 01:17 AM
R.E.M. – The Sidewinder Sleeps Tonite
One of the most catchiest song on my favorite album by them.

Hikamaru
February 15th, 2013, 01:50 AM
x3QxpEo6an8

Pandora - A Little Bit

It's a bit surprising that Australia ended up getting a different version than some other countries.

Major Ziggs
February 15th, 2013, 03:53 AM
B96okS10-uc

Degeneration - Mylene Farmer Because I've been requested to learn this song to serenade someone with it! It's a surprisingly good song with... inspiring lyrics hehe. Nevertheless I've grown quite fond of this song recently and a lot more of her work too.

Hikamaru
February 15th, 2013, 04:06 AM
rODQzsZjhr8

ATC / A Touch Of Class - Around The World (La La La La)

This was actually a fave of mine from the 2000's, and I actually still do love the catchy vocals.

February 15th, 2013, 04:16 AM
Mumford & Sons - Little Lion Man
The first song I heard by M&S.

Hikamaru
February 15th, 2013, 04:35 AM
sCNPXpehoCM

Garbage - Stupid Girl

Even though this was one of their early songs, I never heard it until now.

Febbe
February 15th, 2013, 12:45 PM
ZZ TOP - La Grange

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mIyFggeAkw

Just because Billy Gibbons is GODLY and awesomely cool , and their music ROCKS like there's no tomorrow!
Damn I love ZZ top.

Dunno if the youtube clip works but whatever, good music shouldn't be listened to on youtube.

Hikamaru
February 15th, 2013, 02:32 PM
k85mRPqvMbE

Crazy Frog - Axel F

They sometimes simply call him "the annoying thing".

Cosmotone8
February 15th, 2013, 06:49 PM
Listening to the full album Teen Dream by Beach House. So far I'm not impressed, and its turning out to be quite boring. :(

CarcharOdin
February 15th, 2013, 06:56 PM
"Charred Remains" - Autopsy

24_BYwfqV4A

Man, I love raw recording styles like this. It sounds more genuine the rawer the recording is, like it's the sound of the band just simply jamming together in a single room.

Also, these guys are going to be playing live in Oakland with Bolt Thrower late March. Can't f***in wait. I'm going to headbang my head off.

Hikamaru
February 15th, 2013, 07:11 PM
mk48xRzuNvA

The Script - Hall Of Fame (feat. will.i.am)

This song was a true inspiration to me, with those lyrics.

Cordelia
February 15th, 2013, 07:37 PM
Sometimes it's nice to hear an older song on the radio.

LiYE5e8gXRY

Strong Enough by Sheryl Crow - great song and great lyrics... Sheryl Crow is very talented and I always enjoy her songs. Especially when she duets with others like in Kid Rock's Picture.

Hikamaru
February 15th, 2013, 07:42 PM
cvgUdrzGNys

Culture Beat - Mr Vain

Speaking of older songs, this 90's classic was a worthwhile one for me to listen to.

CarcharOdin
February 16th, 2013, 09:24 AM
"Skullf***er" - Brocas Helm

P9Qts2pvXYU

Hope you like syphilis....SKULL SYPHILIS.

Hikamaru
February 16th, 2013, 12:49 PM
LoQYw49saqc

Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood

This was probably my fave from them, maybe cos I liked Noodle's design back then.

CarcharOdin
February 16th, 2013, 05:32 PM
"Floods" - Pantera

td-v6vG2Xhs
Oh, God, that guitar solo and guitar outro.

RIP Dimebag Darrell Abbott

Cordelia
February 16th, 2013, 05:53 PM
I know I'm late to the party but...

9bZkp7q19f0

Gangnam Style by PSY - Been hooked on Gangnam Style ever since I watched the video for (YES) the first time the other day. I got the song on my phone and I listen to it just on repeat now. <33 Gangnam Style!

CarcharOdin
February 16th, 2013, 06:03 PM
"Darkness Within" - Machine Head

_qtA4tg_4G4

Nice metal ballad.

So pray to music,
Build a shrine,
Worship in these desperate times
Fill your heart with every note,
Cherish it and cast afloat.
Cause God is in these clef and tone,
Salvation is found alone,
Haunted by it's melody,
Music, it will set you free.

We build Cathedrals to our pain,
Establish monuments to attain,
Freedom from all of the scars and the sins,
Lest we drown in the darkness within.

Beautiful.

Ardent
February 16th, 2013, 08:02 PM
Kid Rock - All Summer Long

Sigh, it's when I hear something like this that I remember how much I hate the internet.

February 16th, 2013, 10:42 PM
TISM - Greg! The Stop Sign!!
Makes fun of TAC (Driving safty) and the wiggles in the name most likely.

CarcharOdin
February 16th, 2013, 11:57 PM
"Manifest" - Sepultura

u6gr3N8WWVg

Friday, October 2nd, 1992
Chaos has descended in "Carandiru", the biggest penitentiry complex in South
America
Over a hundred inmates dead and hundreds injured on the massacre
The police arrived with helicopters and over two hundred armed forces

They took the jailblock called "Pavilhao Nove" and opened fire on the inmates
in a holocaust, method of annihilation. The government of the city of Sao
Paulo cannot control the brutality of its police

Holocaust, Body piles
Confrontation, Mutilation
Discipline, Ignorance
Conflagration, Torture

Over eighty percent of the inmates were not sentenced yet. The bodies were
filled with bullets and bites from the police dogs
The police try to hide the massacre saying there were only eight deaths
The violence of Brasilian cops is very well known outside of Brasil. This
kind of extermination is a method that they use to get rid of the
overpopulation in the jails
The violence of the cops left the whole pavillion destroyed after the
rebellion
"Pavilhao Nove" (Pavilhao 9)

February 17th, 2013, 04:08 AM
Beady Eye – Beatles and stones
A song about how they will stand the test of time like the beatles/stone roses.

Hikamaru
February 17th, 2013, 04:33 AM
RFS5N_yAGTo

The Wanted - Chasing The Sun

My fave song by these guys, along with Glad You Came.

Axton
February 17th, 2013, 02:23 PM
RPRXfHr2wQM

Seven Notes In Black - High Contrast
Album: Confidential

Ahhh, a good'un is this. In anticipation for seeing him later this year I've been binging a wee bit on High Contrast and I kinda forgot how much I enjoy this song - second only to Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, imo. Not heard much of his newer stuff since then though. I'll get on that at some stage!

LightningAlex
February 17th, 2013, 04:27 PM
W.A.S.P. - "Helldorado"
just listening to some rock and metal, while waiting for some food to cook.
Sweet, another WASP fan. I think they're underrated.

5NY6wJVg1x0
That solo! It's the single most awesome piece of music I've ever heard :D

Sweets Witch
February 17th, 2013, 05:05 PM
Q2BWRaovWPk

ONE OK ROCK - Keep It Real

My friend's a huge OOR fan and I like them a lot, but recently his sheer enthusiasm has been making me love them more and more.

Cosmotone8
February 17th, 2013, 07:37 PM
Listening to the full album "Vital" by Anberlin. Heard this one a few times before, and its a great album. Still not as good as "Cities" though, but that's alright. :)

AZTRX
February 17th, 2013, 07:50 PM
******** - Fredo Santana
I'm sorry but it's infectious.

White Mage
February 17th, 2013, 08:17 PM
9dlbYEOme7E
Pierce the Veil - Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides

A bit experimental for my taste, but it's still pretty good.

Hikamaru
February 17th, 2013, 08:58 PM
Pt8nR4MIPMQ

The Honeyz - Finally Found

More 90's music for ya, and there's something I liked about the vocals in this.

February 17th, 2013, 09:07 PM
Shania Twain – That Don't Impress Me Much (Pop mix)

Way better then Man! I feel like a woman!!

Sweets Witch
February 17th, 2013, 09:10 PM
g9R5mpVVuQ8

Miss Monomi's Practice Lesson from the Super Dangan Ronpa 2 OST

I've been looking for the song that plays during three of the executions but I can't find it anywhere so I've just had this on repeat for a while. It's catchy.

Hikamaru
February 17th, 2013, 09:10 PM
LQj--Kjn0z8

Smash Mouth - Walkin' On The Sun

One of my faves from these guys, along with All Star.

Bounce
February 17th, 2013, 09:15 PM
71SvPulAyZI

Sleeping With Sirens - "Scene One - James Dean & Audrey Hepburn"

An amazing song that was done very well in an acoustic version.

Hikamaru
February 17th, 2013, 09:19 PM
cIQWt3oMids

White Town - Your Woman

When I first heard this song, I had no idea White Town was just one man (Jyoti Mishra) and not a band.

DavidtheDeadPhilosopher
February 17th, 2013, 09:43 PM
iNEIpa5fpYg

Joshua Graham-Pokemon Melody Full Score

A delightful melody perfect for the background while your browsing the web.

Rest
February 18th, 2013, 09:31 AM
NqDr8P75RfM

knxwledge. - LetMeHaveUrHeart

I was so glad I found this particular artist on bandcamp. His work is brilliantly nostalgic and just heartwarming. I get goosebumps everywhere, especially with this particular song. Whether you love ambient or you love hip-hop, you have to try this track out!

Axton
February 18th, 2013, 09:40 AM
ZQWuWfxMXA0

Phantom Pt. 1 - Justice
Album: †

I'd say that this is a pretty acquired taste, but if you can appreciate it then goddamn this is a fine track from an even finer album. Justice have long since been one of my favourite electronic artists, with † being one of my favourite electronic - and probably general - albums.

Solace
February 18th, 2013, 10:22 AM
3 Doors Down - Kryptonite

I heard this song months ago at a football game from one of my screamo obsessed friends, I didn't even listen to it all the way through because I jumped to the presumption that it would be just another screamo band/song that she favored oh-so-much. However, I happened to tune into this a few weeks ago on I<3Radio and instantly fell in love with it, soon finding out that it wasn't even sung by a screamo or heavy metal band, but rather by 3 Doors Down, a modern rock band. I love them now, and this is probably my favorite song by them!

QuilavaKing
February 18th, 2013, 11:38 AM
Long Way Home by Seventh Wonder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__B3OOaLH4k
Not gonna embed the video since it shows their album cover, which is a black widow... which I'm scared of myself, so I don't want to make anyone else look at it, lol. Regardless, it's a beautiful song, especially considering it came from a metal band. They have one of the best singers of all time though.

Bounce
February 18th, 2013, 02:52 PM
julR_kcb08Q

The Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza - "Paul Bunyan and the Blue Ox"

An instrumental progressive/groove metal piece that showcases many of my favorite down-tuned, groovy, djent riffs.

Honorable mentions for my favorite riffs: 1:37 - 2:01 and 2:35 - 3:28.

CarcharOdin
February 18th, 2013, 07:54 PM
"A Change of Seasons" - Dream Theater

jgKHimdfNrY

'Carpe diem, seize the day'
I'll always remember
The chill of November
The news of the fall
The sounds in the hall
The clock on the wall ticking away
'Seize the Day'
I heard him say
Life will not always be this way
Look around
Hear the sounds
Cherish your life while you're still around

Dream Theater...making you feel like a crappy musician/lyricist since 1985.

Sweets Witch
February 18th, 2013, 09:37 PM
524Yy7JWBd4

maNga - We Could Be The Same

This is probably one of my favorite performances, period. 2010 was a hell of a year for ESC.

Ardent
February 18th, 2013, 11:41 PM
Imagine Dragons - Radioactive

ktvTqknDobU

This is why I love this thread, ever now and again you find something new that you really like.
That being said this is a really weird video. 0.o

CarcharOdin
February 18th, 2013, 11:48 PM
"Dark Rift" - God Is An Astronaut

HeRQH-z1jcM

I need more space-themed music like this.

Cosmotone8
February 19th, 2013, 06:22 AM
efolzxnldQg
Fun's Some Nights album is so freaking good. This song's no exception.

DavidtheDeadPhilosopher
February 19th, 2013, 08:56 AM
ISbVq8Z9dQM
Joe Hisaishi and The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchastra- Field (Niko No Kuni)

A masterwork as far as Overworld themes go. I've always loved Joe Hisaishi's work, and I really wish I owned a Ps3 so I could do more then just listen to the soundtrack :(

Axton
February 19th, 2013, 03:58 PM
b4_x063rhX4

17 - Youth Lagoon
Album: The Year of Hibernation

This song, and this album in general, is weirdly powerful yet relaxing at the same time. It's kinda hard to get into with the fuzzy vocals and whatnot but with a bit of listening it's something fairly accessible without being obnoxiously so - they've struck a great balance between originality and obscurity here. The song itself is really calming and just generally wonderful imo! If you like this, get their whole album. You'll love it.

Sweets Witch
February 19th, 2013, 08:20 PM
w4fn72uGAW0

Sevendust - Forever

I actually got to meet Sevendust three or four years ago. I won special passes off of a radio contest to meet them and eat lunch with them before a show. Lajon signed my shirt but I couldn't get the rest of the band to because there were eight or nine other winners there and it was a constant attention-grabbing competition.

Somniac
February 19th, 2013, 08:38 PM
I'm rather surprised at myself at how much I like this new song from Billy Talent, I'm usually a fan of heavier/faster tempo music.

jsmbGsj2WNs

DavidtheDeadPhilosopher
February 19th, 2013, 08:44 PM
Various Artists Merry Go-Round of Life (Compilation)
hRCRa0OzvMc

I've been on a Joe Hiasashi kick ever since listening to some of the Ni No Kuni Soundtrack, this theme is my absolute favourite!

Kouzan
February 20th, 2013, 12:45 AM
Matt & Toby -Prodigal Sons and Daughters
4NuM660R3GE

I believe the first time I heard this was on a radio station called Air1. Though it wasn't until I heard on another station , Radio U, that I fell in love with it. It's one of the catchiest songs I've heard and it gets in my head multiple times. It makes me "dance and sing." Yes, pun intended.

February 21st, 2013, 02:47 AM
Psycosis – Don't Get Banished to the Moon
Is this weird how I like this mash up album more then demon days.

Hikamaru
February 21st, 2013, 03:51 AM
pfffOqDS8oo

The Lighthouse Family - High

The constant mentioning of the word "forever" in this song almost made me think of our famous B/W mod herself.

Ardent
February 21st, 2013, 02:30 PM
Owl City - Hello Seattle

Gaaaah, I want to go to Seattle so much. T^T

Somniac
February 21st, 2013, 03:22 PM
If you don't remember this song from your childhood, you're too damn young.

lwlogyj7nFE

CarcharOdin
February 21st, 2013, 08:58 PM
A double dosage of Max Cavalera:

"Arise" - Sepultura

Jh9_2RA7CM8

"Arise Again" - Soulfly

YDPRXErspUo

Tyrantrum
February 22nd, 2013, 12:24 AM
Bring Me The Horizon - Antivist

Bring Me The Horizon has always been one on my favorite bands. When I began listening to metal almost four years ago, Bring Me The Horizon was one of the first couple of bands that progressively got me into heavier music; the first song my friend and I found was called Pray For Plagues off of their first full-length album titled "Count Your Blessings." Though I haven't known them as long as many others, since I never even really heard of the metal genre until my freshmen year of high school was ending, I've always been a huge fan of all of their albums and loved all of their songs.

They've been given a ton of crap as their music began to get "lighter." I still really liked their music. When the album "There is a Hell, Believe me I see it; There is a Heaven, Let's keep it a Secret" came out, I thought it was a great album! I was excited for more! With their newest album on the Horizon, they have just released their second song from it. The album is called "Sempiternal" which is released on April 30th, and I am beyond stoked. The first song they released was called "Shadow Moses," which also has its own music video too. You can check it out if you want; the editing effect is really neat!

tl;dr: I love this band a lot; this is a new song from their new soon-to-be-released album. :)

1rMyAUqWV3Y

pirouette
February 22nd, 2013, 05:42 AM
4aQDOUbErNg

Olly Murs ft Flo Rida - Troublemaker
Well, this one has been a personal fav since it was released. I like most Flo Rida songs, whether it concentrates on him or not. And it's catchy, don't you think so?

Major Ziggs
February 22nd, 2013, 06:24 AM
miIqL3CBpn0

Bloc Party - Helicopter This is a somewhat old song that I've always been very fond of but for some reason forgot all about it 'till hearing it play in a shop earlier today! It's now on repeat and I'm learning that awesome riff on guitar as we speak ♥

CarcharOdin
February 22nd, 2013, 07:09 PM
And now for some politically incorrect crossover thrash...

o7rpVRnuAcQ

http://rollingout.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/samuel-l.-jackson-pulp-fiction.jpg

ENGLISH, MUTHAF***A!!!! DO YOU SPEAK IT????

February 22nd, 2013, 10:10 PM
The Strokes – Gratisfaction
I'm not sure what I think of them post Is This It.

Hikamaru
February 22nd, 2013, 10:48 PM
ne65VNbHNXA

Room 5 - Make Luv (feat. Oliver Cheatham)

Again, I was always fond of that early 2000's era that has been long forgotten.

February 22nd, 2013, 10:57 PM
Oasis - Wonderwall
Still a good song even thought it was overplayed when I was little.

Hikamaru
February 22nd, 2013, 11:18 PM
yEoHFzEmld0

Coldplay - In My Place

Probably one of the very few Coldplay songs I like enough to play it too often.

February 22nd, 2013, 11:27 PM
Oasis - Morning Glory
Probily the most catchy song on the album but the loudness war really shows from this song.

Kouzan
February 23rd, 2013, 12:13 AM
Owl City- Shooting Star (Gianni Kosta Remix)

Not the most known remix of Shooting Star, but it's definitely my favorite. They play it on the on a radio station Air 1 during something called Mixology Live. It's this thing that takes place on Air1's website every weekday and hosted by a DJ named Ashton. Basically people can vote up what song can be played on the radio. There's a list of like 50ish songs all on what's called a queue and people upvote or down vote songs they like. Whatever song gets the most votes gets played on the radio. Someone who goes on Mixology almost everyday requested Ashton to added it to Mixology's queue and he did. The guy's not a really known remixer but I really wish was. Air 1 is a nationwide radio station and millions of people listen to it so thousands listen to Mixology Live every weeknight. This gets played often and maybe many people will like and he'll be known. Also hope if Adam (Owl City) releases a remix ep of Shooting Star, that this is one of the remixes on it. That would be awesome!
TL;DR I really love this remix of Owl City's Shooting Star and want it to get known. Go listen to it if you're an Owl City fan hahaha.

February 23rd, 2013, 12:46 AM
Oasis – D'You Know What I Mean?
The last popular song that did well here.

Totodilesteel99
February 23rd, 2013, 01:51 AM
My Chem - I'm NOT OK!
Later, I'll be listening to Famous Last Words, Sing and Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na

Axton
February 23rd, 2013, 03:59 AM
rZA8i0fYJdc

Black Water - Apparat
Album: The Devil's Walk

This song is omfg. Not everyone's cuppa, definitely, but it's so crazy relaxing in its own way and blahblahblah. I'm not gonna get all emotional over it and go off on one about how it's so deep and meaningful and beautiful but I guess it could be interpreted that way by someone who gets into it enough!

Kouzan
February 23rd, 2013, 02:56 PM
Walk The Moon - Anna Sun

Been a while since I've listened to this song. I still love it though.

February 23rd, 2013, 03:13 PM
Gotye - Save Me
One of the best songs off the 2nd half of MM.

⊗Slenderman⊗
February 24th, 2013, 08:59 AM
zj-d4rvuRk8
Red - Death of Me
I recently discovered this song and now I can't stop listening to it. x:

CarcharOdin
February 24th, 2013, 09:37 AM
"The Trooper" - Iron Maiden

ADBo0s4CbvM

MAAAAIIIDDEEEENN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Axton
February 24th, 2013, 10:56 AM
BUfaAxOtAiQ

Dustbowl Dance - Mumford & Sons
Album: Sigh No More

I never really liked M&S. Then I happened to land on this song during shuffle and now I like them. This album, anyway!

Genesis
February 24th, 2013, 11:04 AM
Song: Shadow of the Day - Linkin Park
Album : Minutes to Midnight.
This song is one of the best they ever made.

White Mage
February 24th, 2013, 01:32 PM
dBRLv1Oi6js
Pierce The Veil - Disasterology

One of their older-ish songs. Recently discovered it, I think it's good.

CarcharOdin
February 24th, 2013, 10:23 PM
"Subterranean Initiation" - Wolves In The Throne Room

NfP5pVKqNaI

"Teutonic initiate
Cold naked and fearful
Set upon by wild beasts
Starving and forlorn
Lineage of kings lords of battle

A temple of wet earth
And rough stones erected in haste
Don this garment of wolf skin
Drink deep from the sacred mead
Bathe in this fire kindled with living wood
Torn from sacred trees

Steeds heads bowed await their rider
The air scented with smoke and blood

One thousand horns sound in eternal salute
To the old gods of war their empire in ruins"

The best track on the record. It's like two ten ton hammers beating down on your junk and you get ten-thousand orgasms for each whack in the crotch. Then it lets you take a break so you don't die from it, them it hits you repeatedly again and you die anyway, but in ecstasy.

February 24th, 2013, 11:49 PM
Muse - Invincible
Really sounds like a radiohead knock off.

February 25th, 2013, 02:06 AM
The Smashing Pumpkins – Thirty-Three
One of the least poplular singles on Mellon Collie.

Unconditionally
February 25th, 2013, 02:12 AM
Right Now Im listening to Mariah Carey's new one Almost Home. I really wanna watch Oz, The Great and Powerful so... The song is really nice though. It was better than Triumphant.

Arma
February 25th, 2013, 04:55 AM
Que Paso Yal by Jowell y Randy. I've been listening to Reggae the entire day XD This is a nice Spanish song.

Kura
February 25th, 2013, 05:33 AM
Someone showed me Bruce Dickinson from Iron Maiden and.. I don't actually like his voice *shot* but I like the song/ music otherwise.
This is the only thing I've heard that I liked of the few I was shown:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP01DGAgr5A

Listening to Shinedown now, though.

Hikamaru
February 25th, 2013, 05:57 AM
t6HSlZBNwUQ

Boogie Pimps - Somebody To Love

I have to say those babies in the clip were goddamned tiny lol.

GreatTornado
February 25th, 2013, 11:16 AM
^ Oh I remember that song from a LONG time ago.

Selena Gomez and the Scene - Hit the Lights

Sorry, I have betrayed PC by liking Selena Gomez :c

⊗Slenderman⊗
February 25th, 2013, 12:52 PM
pmUTBDuUGz8
Linkin Park - One Step Closer
The few seconds of the video I watched makes it seem idiotic. I like the song, though. T:

Griffinbane
February 26th, 2013, 05:02 PM
Jackie Chan - I'll Make a Man Out of You (Cantonese)
Believe it or not, Jackie Chan is known more for his music in China than martial arts. :B

5SLJJc8siyU

Ardent
February 26th, 2013, 05:16 PM
The Virginmarys - Dead Man's Shoes

V8ehThdbXJs

I can't get enough of these guys!
Gaaah, getting the urge to rock.....

Sweets Witch
February 26th, 2013, 05:30 PM
PudLvT3Y6MA

Asuka Okura - Prime Number ~Kimi to Deaeru Hi~

The full version came out today and I've had it on repeat since I downloaded it. This has been a really great day. I just wish that my voice was more girly so I could sing it and like how I sound.

CarcharOdin
February 26th, 2013, 08:09 PM
sV-Z7N3HFuE

L-l-l-look at you, PokeCommunity...

Somniac
February 26th, 2013, 08:48 PM
-snip-

L-l-l-look at you, PokeCommunity...

Ah that takes me back... Great game right there, great music too.

Have this, along with some trivia. All the music in the original spyro game was composed by Stewart Copeland, who was the drummer in the band 'The Police' No wonder it's all fantastic!

Dat bassline.

r5M5Vzfs8rk

CarcharOdin
February 26th, 2013, 10:37 PM
"Halo" - Machine Head

ROm5ojKnXDI

Halo over our demise
Following a god so blind
Sallow in their sickening
Swallow not, the s*** they feed

Those riffs are a strong standout on an album rife with strong standout riffs.

Hikamaru
February 27th, 2013, 02:13 AM
KA9zDfYio6c

Flo Rida - Let It Roll

One of the very few songs by Flo Rida I don't find annoying.

All the music in the original Spyro game was composed by Stewart Copeland, who was the drummer in the band 'The Police' No wonder it's all fantastic!

Totally agreed with ya, the music from the original Spyro games were so awesome, Stewart Copeland is a musical genius! Definitely still my fave pieces of video game music today.

February 27th, 2013, 02:41 AM
Kanye West - Runaway (feat. Pusha T)
The longest song on MBDTF and has kanye singing for a couple of a min.

Hikamaru
February 27th, 2013, 03:16 AM
b4eMyOzD9UI

Daniel Bedingfield - Gotta Get Thru This

On the contrary, despite starting his career before his sister Natasha, she ended up getting a more popular hit song than him.

curiousnathan
February 27th, 2013, 03:19 AM
Akon Ft. David Guetta - Noisy Neighbour

Love the vibe of the entire song, very catchy and is a song that's perfect for any good outing!

Hikamaru
February 27th, 2013, 04:59 AM
_ElORM9O-0U

Tal Bachman - She's So High

This song had a nice sound, but it's so forgotten!

Solace
February 27th, 2013, 07:07 PM
A76a_LNIYwE

Of Monsters and Men - King and Lionheart :: I'm super in love with this song now! I regret nothing about looking more into their music, because I'm really impressed. A lot of it sounds similar to each other, but there are those diamonds in the rough that have really got me hooked and I think this is a drug or something, wow.

CarcharOdin
February 27th, 2013, 10:03 PM
"Oblivion" - Vektor

GZv-pvsF5Xk

These guys are proof that thrash metal is not dead.

EGKangaroo
February 27th, 2013, 10:26 PM
NSj9hCUROAE
Lagwagon - Owen Meaney

One of my favourite Lagwagon songs in my opinion.

Kouzan
February 28th, 2013, 02:22 AM
Atlus Genius - Trojans

Just browsing around Spotify bored when I noticed an app called Emerge. It's some competitons thing for emerging artists. One of them being Atlus Genius. I already knew this song from hearing it on the radio so I clicked on their "artist name thing." I already love this song anyway so why not.

Hikamaru
February 28th, 2013, 02:58 AM
i3Jv9fNPjgk

Azealia Banks - 212 (feat. Lazy Jay)

The song getting showcased in my theme there, now be warned there is a bit of crude language in this.

pirouette
February 28th, 2013, 03:16 AM
DHglQRvbzOc

MLP Fighting is Magic - Rainbow Dash Stage Theme
This is just plain awesome imo! And I'm really into the part where the tune of Rainbow Dash's solo in 'At The Gala'.

February 28th, 2013, 03:29 AM
Radiohead - Bodysnatchers
Giving In Rainbows another listen.

Hikamaru
February 28th, 2013, 03:33 AM
bSFT2OKcdk0

Hilltop Hoods - The Nosebleed Section

One of my fave Aussie hip-hop groups. Six albums and still going!

February 28th, 2013, 03:47 AM
Radiohead – Reckoner
Really good drums in this song.

Somniac
February 28th, 2013, 04:13 AM
Gotta' love the classics.

Slayer - Raining Blood

z8ZqFlw6hYg

Hikamaru
February 28th, 2013, 05:08 AM
17ozSeGw-fY

Calvin Harris - Sweet Nothing (feat. Florence Welch)

This song just sounds so awesome with Florence's beautiful voice.

Major Ziggs
February 28th, 2013, 08:41 AM
B8UeeIAJ0a0

Iris - Goo Goo Dolls I promised my friend I'd play it for her, so now working out the chords and learning the lyrics for later yay! It's a really beautiful song though and the music itself is very endearing so it's a big favourite of mine. Plus his voice ahhh. ♥

EGKangaroo
February 28th, 2013, 09:39 AM
9cHIi3h8aAo
A Day to Remember - Another Song About the Weekend

One of my buddies once showed me this song. I thought it absolutely rocked.

Yuri Lowell
February 28th, 2013, 12:31 PM
The Fallout - Crown The Empire

Jvuv_XEZE7o

Would not click Play if you aren't fond of rock / metal.

This is a newer band, that I found pretty randomly, and I now I can't stop listening to their new album, despite the fact that I don't usually like screaming metal bands. They're not all that typical.

CarcharOdin
February 28th, 2013, 02:08 PM
4rrAxlA5J9M

METAL UP YOUR AAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!1111

Tyrantrum
February 28th, 2013, 05:20 PM
The Fallout - Crown The Empire

Would not click Play if you aren't fond of rock / metal.

This is a newer band, that I found pretty randomly, and I now I can't stop listening to their new album, despite the fact that I don't usually like screaming metal bands. They're not all that typical.
I've tried listening to this band a few times, and while I kind of like some of their songs (Voices being the one I like the most), I still cannot get into them much. :\ They're still a neat band, though!

The Afterimage - Pathogen

I found this band a few weeks ago, and boy are they great! The first song I heard by them was called "The Seeking," and it's one of my favorites - main reason being the clean vocals in the song. This is their most recent song, just having been released exactly one week ago.

Aeal_riIgdc

Kouzan
March 1st, 2013, 04:40 PM
Anberlin- Blame Me! Blame Me!

Boy do I love Anberlin. They just make really good rock music imo. This is one of my favorites off of New Surrender. The "Blame me! Blame me ! Blame me!" part of the chorus makes it's catchy to sing along to.

CarcharOdin
March 1st, 2013, 05:24 PM
"If I Ever Die" - Candlemass

YG9InehQEos

This is Doom Metal. This is the "there is no heaven, you're identity just fades into oblivion" stuff here. Your wangsty emo/metalcore/screamo break-up songs pale in comparison to this. That is all.

"If I ever diiiieeee, I want to know
When and whyyyyyy!!!!!"

Toutebelle
March 1st, 2013, 06:04 PM
I'm listening to Leona Lewis' latest album, Glassheart.

Here is one of the tracks: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtXEcrlCLns

Leona is definitely my favorite singer. She's beautiful and talented, and unlike a lot of pop singers, she manages to be classy and is usually fully covered instead of running around in over-the-top bikinis.

Hikamaru
March 1st, 2013, 06:30 PM
9bZkp7q19f0

Psy - Gangnam Style

You should all know it by now, but oh god it is such a crazy song.

CarcharOdin
March 1st, 2013, 06:44 PM
"Think Not Forever" - Lost Horizon

U5lXZEawufc

Extremely obscure band, but they rock extremely hard.

Hikamaru
March 1st, 2013, 06:59 PM
t0bPrt69rag

Britney Spears - Sometimes

I still don't find her annoying despite that horrible lip-synching act she did a few years back.

White Mage
March 1st, 2013, 07:45 PM
PDR45QMUaqc

Wind Waker Staff Credits - Koji Kondo, Toru Minegishi, Kenta Nagata, Hajime Wakai

Favorite song in my favorite Zelda game. :]

Hikamaru
March 1st, 2013, 07:51 PM
hpevyPrwIio

Crash Bandicoot Soundtrack - Hog Wild/Whole Hog

I always adored the music in this game, and I love the fast pacing of this one.

Cosmotone8
March 1st, 2013, 07:54 PM
Been listening to The Classic Crime's albums Phoenix and Vagabonds. Gonna delve into more of their stuff later too, because both of these albums are sooo good.
TNxqPeJMNKk

CarcharOdin
March 1st, 2013, 08:48 PM
ALBKFB28E0M

A major classic for those who grew up on id Software FPS's.

Jake♫
March 1st, 2013, 10:40 PM
qp4qoEfJHTM

Save the World is an awesome song by Swedish House Mafia, but my love of music is mostly acoustic stuff, and this cover gives me the best of both worlds.

Hikamaru
March 1st, 2013, 10:50 PM
LPOnak-ozjw

Spyro The Dragon Soundtrack - Opening Theme

Again, I'm going to share some more nostalgic video game music of my childhood, the fact that the entire music soundtrack to this game was penned by Stewart Copeland made me love it so much. No wonder why it's so great!

Cosmotone8
March 2nd, 2013, 05:08 AM
1G3a9Pq4PZI
Been listening to this guys stuff for quite some time now, and I just can't get enough of it.

Major Ziggs
March 2nd, 2013, 06:15 AM
wq0mbynj4_k

Pierce the Veil - Hell Above This is a band that I've never managed to get to grips with, other than this one song. I've always looked at them and considered them to be standard 'emo' rock-pop, but I heard this song playing in HMV a month or so ago and it's slowly working its way into my top 10 playlist. It's really different from most of what I listen to so it's a nice break and it's great to vent to :D

Axton
March 2nd, 2013, 06:26 AM
lekF7y4Am4U

Major Happy - Fred V & Grafix

THIS IS WAY TOO HAPPY AND THE VIDEO IS WAY TOO HAPPY AND EVERYTHING IS WAY TOO HAPPY. But seriously - one of the happiest without being absolutely obnoxious songs I've heard for a good while. Really into this right now, although I do tend to prefer some of their other stuff.

⊗Slenderman⊗
March 2nd, 2013, 04:13 PM
oVo8g7T39A4

Five Finger Death Punch - Bad Company
Way better than the original of this song, in my opinion.

Hikamaru
March 2nd, 2013, 04:50 PM
2QpM3zsSsxU

Fragma - You Are Alive

I feel so sad for how neglected these sorts of songs are.

Sweets Witch
March 2nd, 2013, 05:48 PM
H6qrREJizY8

Sonata Arctica - Deathaura

I haven't listened to this in such a long time. Still know all the lyrics, though.

Kouzan
March 2nd, 2013, 06:50 PM
Two Door Cinema Club- Next Year

Was browsing Facebook, it suggests that I listen to this. I would of either way cause I love Two Door Cinema Club.

CarcharOdin
March 2nd, 2013, 09:11 PM
ahLRiVyoXnI

Excellent for listening to while studying.

Jake♫
March 2nd, 2013, 09:27 PM
xGPeNN9S0Fg

I blame a certain PC user .Aero for getting me addicted to this song. Wouldn't call myself a 1D fan but this song is pretty.

Hikamaru
March 2nd, 2013, 09:36 PM
O3dWBLoU--E

Hole - Celebrity Skin

Who could ever remember the awesome voice of Courtney Love?

CarcharOdin
March 2nd, 2013, 09:53 PM
NMuu9djqKrs

"I am the doer who undoes, the creator who un-creates. And yet I would gladly be the destroyer who un-destroys, the dangerous one who protects."

Hikamaru
March 3rd, 2013, 03:27 AM
FgAJWQCC7L0

Stardust - Music Sounds Better With You

Such an awesome 90's classic.

CarcharOdin
March 3rd, 2013, 11:36 AM
Ubeo-BTnQeM

Are you afraid?

What is it you fear?

The end of your trivial existence?

Tyrantrum
March 3rd, 2013, 01:01 PM
Bring Me The Horizon - Sempiternal [Album] (http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcZMZxR9uxC8x1b-IqehsFsSWemdLJWgk)

There's a playlist on YouTube streaming the entire album, and I've been listening to it the past couple of days. I really, really love this album! It's different from their other albums; very melodic, and the clean singing was a nice surprise. I cannot wait until this album is released! Only thirty days left, yeah!

CarcharOdin
March 3rd, 2013, 03:11 PM
BhfjcM1PnmY

Obey these theater rules or so help me God, I WILL BREAK INTO YOUR HOUSE AND TEAR YOUR WIFE IN HAAAAALLLLFFF!!!!!!!!

Axton
March 3rd, 2013, 04:42 PM
wUAVCBHsTqM

We Ain't Them - Childish Gambino
Album: R O Y A L T Y

Say what you like about him, I really think Gambino's done well for himself between his acting career and his music which, surprisingly, is actually pretty decent imo. He's a long shot short of the best rappers out there but he's got a weird way of making what he does interesting and catchy without being, for lack of a better word, awful. Maybe I'd say he sometimes sounds a bit tacky but... meh. I like it anyway!

White Mage
March 3rd, 2013, 06:41 PM
nFoBBVmsgcc
Hold On Till May - Pierce The Veil

I never gave this song a chance until a few weeks ago, but it's actually really nice.

CarcharOdin
March 3rd, 2013, 10:05 PM
yWhpk-8QLFQ

Best breakup song EVER.

Kouzan
March 4th, 2013, 02:32 AM
A Fine Frenzy - Blow Away

This song randomly got in my head today and I decided to listen to it. It brings back some good nostalgia despite it not being that old. It's one of those songs that make you tap your foot or clap along to the beat and dance. I see it alot of people dance around and clap to when she performs it in concert.

CarcharOdin
March 4th, 2013, 02:46 PM
"Orgasm = Love" - Psychostick

h3knX5a8eG4

There goes any remaining family friendliness in this topic.

Jake♫
March 4th, 2013, 09:21 PM
hdlEGQk_8TE

I have no idea how or why, but dang this song is catchy.

Hikamaru
March 5th, 2013, 02:41 AM
yX1Df_sjdzY

Emma Bunton - What Took You So Long

More solo hits from former Spice Girls, in this case Baby Spice.

CarcharOdin
March 5th, 2013, 11:18 AM
"Dead Embryonic Cells" - Sepultura

c7Z8Ww1EmMk

Classic Sepultura is the best Sepultura.

Kouzan
March 5th, 2013, 11:44 AM
The Natatorium - Burning Out

qcEfaUIa6eE
Rather unknown band, but there's this station called Air 1 that I listen to that plays this song. It gets in my head constantly and I'm always singing the chorus.

CarcharOdin
March 5th, 2013, 02:34 PM
"Old" - Machine Head

U__Yo4Tr2k4

If Jesus came down, he'd be shocked...

Cosmotone8
March 5th, 2013, 05:56 PM
Stars by Youngblood Hawke
Sr5o10aMfNk
This one's way better than there single "We Come Running," imo.

White Mage
March 5th, 2013, 07:24 PM
2h6nnp9fxPQ
Sleeping With Sirens - Roger Rabbit

A nice acoustic song off their latest EP.

CarcharOdin
March 5th, 2013, 09:23 PM
"Melancholy" - Iced Earth

VQ6hG7XX6zI

One of my favorite songs by these guys.

Hikamaru
March 5th, 2013, 09:57 PM
Bm6JlZ5o9tM

Two Door Cinema Club - Something Good Can Work

My fave song from this Irish three-piece band. Definitely worth a listen.

Jake♫
March 5th, 2013, 10:46 PM
iNEIpa5fpYg

Popped up in my suggestions on Youtube, and it's a rather well done medley

Hikamaru
March 5th, 2013, 11:36 PM
MlvmxDgk5Oo

Ratchet & Clank 3 Soundtrack - Qwark's Hideout

Along with being one of my fave game franchises (despite only playing the original trilogy), R&C also had some of my fave video game music ever, penned by a guy known as David Bergeaud. It's a bit more serious compared to Stewart Copeland's work on Spyro The Dragon but I guess the music was why I was hooked on Ratchet & Clank so much.

This was actually my fave track from the third R&C game cos of how sorrow it sounded, and it fits my usual gloomy persona as a whole.

March 6th, 2013, 04:49 AM
Oasis - Stop Crying Your Heart Out
One of their best songs but one of their worst videos.

Hikamaru
March 6th, 2013, 05:03 AM
iWyvMerss4w

The Pussycat Dolls - Wait A Minute

I have to say they were the worst girl group I ever listened to, when Carmit (the red-haired one) left their music went totally downhill for me.

Axton
March 6th, 2013, 10:08 AM
W4DiHVBNxKw

July - Youth Lagoon
Album: The Year Of Hibernation

One of the very very very very very few songs that can actually make me well up if I think hard enough about it. An incredible track from one of my favourite albums that, we'll say, reminds me of someone particularly special. So yeah - much love for this song. <3

If you do happen to listen to it and you decide you like it, then please go check out the whole album. It's wonderful. They've actually a new one out too just a few days back now which I need to be picking up some stage.

⊗Slenderman⊗
March 6th, 2013, 11:55 AM
dzTz5ue9Pvw
Red - Feed the Machine
self harm reference near the beginning, so ignore this post if that'll bother you.

This was my first favorite song in ages. c:

Cosmotone8
March 6th, 2013, 11:57 AM
y7r4OjPz450
Been listening to Monstercat songs for the past little while now.

Somniac
March 6th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Can't beat a bit of metal-cover pokemon.
Eae7CzJFs0g

CarcharOdin
March 6th, 2013, 09:04 PM
"Permanent Changes in Consciousness" - Wolves in the Throne Room

MxOIbVVsRvM

Sometimes I love it when a band gives you a nice ambient piece before blasting you in the face with the next track. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfP5pVKqNaI)

Hikamaru
March 6th, 2013, 09:07 PM
T6SvXr9r3OQ

Planet Funk - Chase The Sun

The quirkiness of this video is very contradicting to the song itself if you know what I mean.

Lord Squirtle
March 6th, 2013, 09:29 PM
A song that describes my very being, word for word...

Love Machine, by The Miracles! Too new to embed a video, but it should be easy enough to find if you really need it.

Such passion, such... Oh, I'm sure the song will describe how I am. ;D

Aslan
March 6th, 2013, 11:01 PM
Beneath your Beautiful- Labyrinth

I can't describe this song well enough. It is one of my favourites with a wonderful meaning behind it, I can't help but smile every time this comes on TV or a radio. The lyrics are also great and honestly if you haven't listened to it yet, you definitely should! :)