PDA

View Full Version : What does that say?

Sableye~
February 9th, 2013, 01:31 PM
How is your handwriting? Is it easy to read? Post a picture of it if you want.

I'll post a picture eventually when I stop being lazy.

Sweets Witch
February 9th, 2013, 03:41 PM
I'll probably post a picture at some point, but for now I'll just say that it's very...plain. I look at it and I feel like it's the handwriting equivalent of Times New Roman.

Honest
February 9th, 2013, 03:51 PM
Apparently I have very feminine handwriting. I'll post a picture later, but my handwriting is very unique. If you know the way I'd write, you'd be able to recognize it at all times. Like, I write in print, but my Ts and Fs are script, and a lot of letters have a curve at the top and the lowercase Gs and Ys have a curve to them. Hard to describe, I'll post a picture soon.

RainbowHeart
February 9th, 2013, 03:51 PM
I'll not post a picture, but it's like...not bad...but not the best either! :) Masculin handwriting...

Sammi
February 9th, 2013, 04:23 PM
My handwriting is reasonably neat. It was probably neater when I was in school and writing more often. At the very least, it's readable, and that's all that really matters. It's print, because my cursive sucks. Typically it's pretty small, and I prefer it that way. It's harder to read. >:)

Image under the spoiler; it's from the last thread so it's nothing new.
http://i.imgur.com/RpCct.jpg

Evanlyn
February 9th, 2013, 04:34 PM
My hand writing is neat.. when I want it to be. When I write left-handed and purposefully neatly, it is very neat! But when I write left-handed and quickly, well, even I can't read it sometimes! And when I write right-handed, it's reasonably neat.

Hikamaru
February 9th, 2013, 04:53 PM
My handwriting is alright, but it looks pretty kiddish so yeah I'm sorta dumb at writing hahaha.

Evil Stud Muffin
February 9th, 2013, 05:12 PM
South Paw chicken scratch for me unfortunately. Writing is fast and blurry, and I can't be damned to try any better. I'm not in school, so it doesn't really matter.

Gyardosamped
February 9th, 2013, 05:16 PM
Apparently I have very feminine handwriting. I'll post a picture later, but my handwriting is very unique. If you know the way I'd write, you'd be able to recognize it at all times. Like, I write in print, but my Ts and Fs are script, and a lot of letters have a curve at the top and the lowercase Gs and Ys have a curve to them. Hard to describe, I'll post a picture soon.

I've been told the same. I wouldn't necessarily say my handwriting is unique, though. I don't write bubbly or anything. I guess people just say it's feminine because of the fact that it's a lot neater than what someone would see from a typical guys' handwriting. What's good about my handwriting is that it's almost always legible at all times. @_@

JayD
February 9th, 2013, 05:21 PM
I got more of a graffiti handstyle writing, since I've been doing graffiti since I was 15 =/
It's pretty readable by what people say.

I might show it or not, depending if you guys wanna see it.

Seki
February 9th, 2013, 07:10 PM
Oh! I remember a thread like this!

Lets post my again, prepare to face hell!

Some random Physics homework
http://i.imgur.com/0Mxmsf6.jpg

Some random Chinese homework
http://i.imgur.com/Tkl4zB9.jpg

I guess you couldn't even read any of them, not even the physics homework due to my terrible handwriting.

Rϵd
February 9th, 2013, 07:27 PM
@Snor(es)Lax: WTF, are you scientific? Woooaaaaah,

Anyways, it's a masculin handwritting and my teachers don't think it is that bad.

Brynjolf
February 9th, 2013, 08:11 PM
I tried to take a picture, but it is too dark and I am too lazy to turn on the lights.

I have neat handwriting unless I'm writing fast or my hands hurt. And sometimes I write contractor style in all caps.

CarcharOdin
February 9th, 2013, 08:21 PM
I have a picture of my handwriting I once took for a bad handwriting rant I once wrote on Gaia, but I won't post it because it's not safe for kids.

Needless to say, I felt my handwriting was so awesome it should earn me several dozen harem girls and a seat in Valhalla.

Broken_Arrow
February 9th, 2013, 09:46 PM
i'm doing well at English writing but my Arabic hand writing is pretty much bad yeah!and i didn't work on improving as i don't bother...i love watching people trying to read it as i know they gonna read couple of words wrong so i can have a laugh or two...why ruining the fun by improving my handwriting?? Yup! ;3 lolz

Aeon
February 9th, 2013, 09:46 PM
Everyone says I write too small sometimes. http://puu.sh/20cO9

awolfsquared
February 10th, 2013, 02:41 AM
I would say my handwritting is between sloppy and neat. If I take my time it can look really good, but if I just rush it, it ends up being sloppy and I tend to make mistakes.

This has been a topic on PC a couple times so fortunately I have a picture of my writing.
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i334/AWsquared/handwriting2-1.jpg

Penta Penguin
February 10th, 2013, 07:20 AM
My handwriting is quite messy, and if I were to write normally, it looks like a 4 year old wrote it. My signature is not too good, either.

Caelus
February 10th, 2013, 04:48 PM
I'm left-handed when I write so my handwriting is pretty bad. Most of the time I'm in the rush to write something so I put the letters too close together, but when I space the letters out it tends to look pretty decent.

halcyonic
February 10th, 2013, 04:53 PM
My handwriting is perfectly fine, altho I do switch my style of writing - from normal to joined handwriting XD but that's just me

pikakitten
February 11th, 2013, 06:05 PM
I write ok, if I don't rush, however, I'm trying to relearn cursive (how to write it neatly not how to write it xD) and it looks terrible xD

Hannah
February 12th, 2013, 04:51 PM
As an eleven year old, my handwriting is pretty neat compared to others. It still looks a bit childish, tho.

Synerjee
February 12th, 2013, 05:02 PM
My handwriting is not the neatest and the easiest to read, but isn't completely illegible either lol. It changes with different types of pens/pencils; some much neater than the others, and I don't know why. xD I mostly write quite fast, so everything ends up cursive at some point, though not a very neat cursive. Pictures soon, perhaps. I don't have a camera with me at the moment.

Kura
February 12th, 2013, 05:11 PM
If I'm not jotting things down quickly or under pressure my writing is quite round, small, and neat. If I need to write in a rush, it's usually pretty messy. I never write cursive except for my signature, but that's more of a wiggle than letters anyhow.

Shining Raichu
February 17th, 2013, 03:12 PM
I have a very feminine cursive script, but I love it despite being a boy. I'd post a picture, but I really can't be bothered lol. If anybody is interested enough to see it, I've posted screenshots in two separate handwriting threads in OVP, so you're welcome to go searching for them :P

Cordelia
February 17th, 2013, 04:52 PM
My handwriting is not good and I know it. I used to be able to write really quickly when I took notes in school, but now I don't really find it necessary and my handwriting is STILL bad. It's annoying, lol.