PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorite type of Dog?

The Fallen
February 3rd, 2005, 06:37 PM
What's your favorite ype of dog?Mine is a siberian husky.The clest thing i can get to a wolf without it being one lol.

Suz
February 3rd, 2005, 06:40 PM
well, my favret dog, I don't know the name of, but Huskis are pritty cool, a huski lives down the street from me, but I really like Bichon Frises (tis my kind of dog X3)

Furaigon
February 3rd, 2005, 06:44 PM
My favorite are corgis. ^_^

[Technya]
February 3rd, 2005, 06:47 PM
My favorite is the Doberman and German Shepard

Cherrim
February 3rd, 2005, 07:26 PM
<3 I love dobermans. They're so adorable and I'd love to have one one day... if I ever get a dog, that is. I'm more of a cat person. ^_^;; Then again, I can't even take care of fish properly, so maybe I should just stick to virtual pets. XD; But... yeah, I like dobermans.

I don't like chihuahuas, though. They scare me. xX;

Miyu-chan
February 3rd, 2005, 08:09 PM
I love beagles~ They're so kawaii~ so are golden retrivers and dalmations~ <3 xD

Eliana
February 3rd, 2005, 08:19 PM
Well I have quite a few ^_^
Labradors are a fav of mine, as well as Retrievers. Cana'an Dogs are awesome too ^_^

Mr Cat Dog
February 4th, 2005, 12:14 AM
Dalmatian - I just love all of those spots. It makes the dalmatian one of my favourite.
Pharoh Hound - It looks so graceful and elegant when it runs. I just want to hug it! ^_^

I'm not a big fan of fat dogs (they should go on a diet) or very small, irritating toy dogs that just yap and yap all day long. I HATE those dogs :P

dark_croconaw
February 4th, 2005, 08:17 PM
Retrievers are my favorite. I just love Labrador Retrievers^^

Lady Pearl
February 4th, 2005, 08:23 PM
I love Yorkshire Terriers! <3 I love their beautifulness! o.O To me, they are floating hairs!

Alex_
February 4th, 2005, 08:31 PM
Well, I like Jack russells,German Sheperds,Collies,Dobermans and Rottweilers, Although I dont like the way Dobermans and Rottweilers are portrayed on t.v. and stuff, which makes them look like mean ol' dogs, which they arent in my opinion.

Demonic Angel
February 4th, 2005, 09:39 PM
I'm more of a cat person but probably a husky and a german sheperd. ^^

Mari
February 4th, 2005, 10:11 PM
I wuv Japanese Spitz~! <3 <3 They're so cute and adorable and huggable...you get the point. X3 I also like Siberian Huskies! =]

AngelWolfie
February 4th, 2005, 11:06 PM
I LOVE Alaskan Malemutes X3 They look more like wolves than huskies, in my opinion, and I dunno theyre just KYOOT! X3 My uncle has a dog that's part wolf =3 She's so sweet X3

EDIT: I beleive the Japanese spitz you are talking about is a Shiba Inu. Yes, they are very, very cute ^^

Mari
February 5th, 2005, 12:08 AM
EDIT: I beleive the Japanese spitz you are talking about is a Shiba Inu. Yes, they are very, very cute ^^
Uh-huh, Shiba Inus are kawaii as well~! But they aren't the same as Japanese Spitz...I think. ^___^;
~> Japanese Spitz [Nihon Supittsu] (http://members.surfeu.fi/fujisan/pics/etu_q.jpg)

Kylie-chan
February 5th, 2005, 01:43 AM
All dogs are cute, but I wuv chihuahuas and "Westies" [West Highland White Terriers].

Claire
February 5th, 2005, 02:14 AM
My fave by far is a whippet -i love them so much ^^
If i had to choose a second it would be a malamute -closest dog-relative to a wolf ^^

AngelWolfie
February 5th, 2005, 02:23 AM
YAY! Someone else loves malemutes! ^^

~Dragonair~
February 5th, 2005, 02:31 AM
I like Beagles a lot. Theyre cute though.

Lil' Schu
February 5th, 2005, 01:39 PM
The Pomeranian pwns you all. It's a little fluffball and so fuzzy and warm and CUTE! *glomps*

His Infernal Majesty
February 5th, 2005, 04:39 PM
Dobermans and German Sheaperds. i have a doberman and she's sooo cute ^^. I want a german sheaperd though but my dad said "YOU HAVE 2 DOGS AND A FISH YOU DON'T TAKE CARE OF SO DON'T ASK ME AGAIN!!!" but i do anyway....

Pokedragonfire
February 5th, 2005, 05:15 PM
I like Rough Collies, or Shetland Sheepdogs.
I also like German Shepards.
Actually, any type of Spitz dog I like. And I like pointy faced dogs faces better than the smushed or rounder muzzled dogs.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
February 5th, 2005, 05:28 PM
I love Beagles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Partly cuz I have one...

mvtm
February 6th, 2005, 08:15 AM
I dont think ill have a favorite dog , because i have had just a few of them
I have a bull terrier but it seens like a gigant white rat.
So it isnt the prttiest dog of it , i dont know .

I want a Lakeland Terrier.

http://www.pgaa.com/canine/general/images/lakelandJimmyMissy.jpg

Those are in Puppy.

Legendary_Pokegirl
February 6th, 2005, 08:31 AM
I wuv all kinds of doggies. :3 They are uber kawaii. But overall, my favourite kind of dog is...me~! =D Woof~!

j/k xD

I like: Huskies, Bichon Frises, Golden Retrievers, Chihuahuas, Labrador Retrievers, Border Collies, German Shepherds, Westies, Shiba Inu, and a lot more. <3

~Karli

deathbyalice
February 6th, 2005, 08:34 AM
Dog? Well, I'm more of a cat person, but I do like Huskies and labs! Golden retreivers are friendly as well, and the puppies are so fun to play with!

lol, does InuYasha count?

Kelsey
February 6th, 2005, 09:13 AM
Well, the dog that I adore and really want to get when I grow up is a German Shephard. ^_______^ They look a lot like wolves and they're soo cuddly! <3<3<3

~Kelsey

angel
February 7th, 2005, 06:33 AM
I love huskeys. There so cute.

Crimson King
February 7th, 2005, 10:36 PM
the one i like/want the most is one of them big Irish Wolfhounds (as show here in this pic) http://re2.mm-a.yimg.com/image/251478721

Bay-kun
February 8th, 2005, 01:27 PM
I'd say that Golden Retreivers are my favorite becuase I have one, and I love him so much. ^_____________^

Kayota
February 8th, 2005, 05:12 PM
What's your favorite ype of dog?Mine is a siberian husky.The clest thing i can get to a wolf without it being one lol.
Actually, the closest thing you can get to a wolf is my dog Wolfie, who looks EXACTLY like a blue-eyed wolf. He's a mix, by the way.

Pokemon Master #1
February 10th, 2005, 11:32 AM
My favorite type of dog is the Labrador.I own a black Labrador!

~Black Moonlight~
February 11th, 2005, 06:21 PM

Me too! ^^ lol anway I'm obviously a wolf person however I'd have to say huskie too! (for dogs that is.) *hugs wolves*

Triumphant Chaos
February 11th, 2005, 06:26 PM
Huskies and german shepherds...

I want a husky when I get older, but they're supposed to be one of the hardest dogs to train because they're so wild. That's pure-breds though. Shepherds on the other hand, are viewed more as guard dogs and are really loyal...

Saint Bernards are cute as puppies too, but they drool too much... eck...

Kayota
February 12th, 2005, 10:21 AM
I want a husky when I get older, but they're supposed to be one of the hardest dogs to train because they're so wild. That's pure-breds though.
My mix is almost pure, and I trained him to sit, and to jump up into my hands with his paws on my hands. XD Cute, huh?

MystiKal
February 12th, 2005, 02:12 PM
My favorite dog would have to be a German Shepherd.

Sassydoll76
February 25th, 2005, 09:29 PM
golden retrever all the way ^^ theyre so graceful and cool who could not love them

i HATE stuck up snobby overly dressed poodls , they r so fugly

Hantsuki
February 25th, 2005, 09:30 PM
so hard to choose,I love them all^^ hmm..a golden retriever? nah..a Labrador? nah..I pick hound dogs because I currently own one right now^^

Miya902
February 26th, 2005, 08:01 PM
My very favorite breed of dog is the Australian Sherped. I also like Hounds, Golden Retrivers, and Labrador ><

Sorye HK
February 26th, 2005, 08:26 PM
I like dalmations and german shepherds. I guess that movies had a big impact on me.