PDA

View Full Version : Do your real life friends Know about PC?

The Fallen
February 3rd, 2005, 07:06 PM
Well it's basically the title.do your friends you go to scholl with or hang out with know you go to PC?I think one does,but im not sure lol.

[Technya]
February 3rd, 2005, 07:13 PM
Sure why not? My friends don't mind that I like Pokmon and I just have the habit of not caring what others think so that just doesn't worry me. In fact they're kinda shocked I like Pokmon :P

Anacortes
February 3rd, 2005, 07:18 PM
Yeah..some do and some dont even have a computer in their house! how am I supposed to tell them..and some others are popular members here.

Cherrim
February 3rd, 2005, 07:20 PM
Of course. o_O *points to TRIFORCE89, Kura, and Triumphant Chaos* ^_^ I know all three of them IRL.

Most of my IRL friends know I like Pokemon and although they may not know about PC specifically, they wouldn't be surprised to hear I frequented a place like this. o.o

Ryoutarou
February 3rd, 2005, 07:22 PM
Not really...for the pure fact I have like three friends I hardly ever talk to do to work,college entrance,being sick various things like that XD My mom know I'm usually on one site when I go online, but she doesn't know what a mod is or that I'm one XD

Cherrim
February 3rd, 2005, 07:25 PM
My parents know I mod and they got all spazzy with me when I got my first mod job at another forum. xD; When I became an S-Mod, my mom tried to make me quit, though, since she thought it would take up too much of my time. o_O;;

The Fallen
February 3rd, 2005, 07:25 PM
Actually i just remebered that some of my old friends know about this place, i think a few joined on the old one.ack in the day when everything was ok lol.

Scyther5
February 3rd, 2005, 07:42 PM
My really good best friends do, one is actually here every now and then. And my good friends who do know about PC ether like Pokemon or are on the neutral/mildly like pokemon list.

AngelWolfie
February 3rd, 2005, 08:00 PM
My friend Hannah does, but she's never online much and when she came here she wasn't too good at roleplaying and she double-osted a lot...(her username was Minunchu)

Miyu-chan
February 3rd, 2005, 08:07 PM
My mom tried to make me quit too... ;_;

*comes on secretly*

Anyways, some of my Taiwan friends know about this place, but they don't come here... 'cause they don't know much English... n_n;

Mr Cat Dog
February 4th, 2005, 12:20 AM
No not really. They know I like Pokemon, and I told one of them about Serebii when I was there... but when I joined PC, I didn't tell anyone. It took my brother a whole 6 months to realise that I wasn't on SPP anymore :P Bless him XD

My parents haven't tried to make me quit. Saying that, they don't know what a mod is... so :P

Demonic Angel
February 4th, 2005, 12:31 AM
Nah, my friends don't usually care what I do or like anyway. They're too busy drooling over guys, ect. @.@;
They don't even know I like Pokemon. o.O

TRIFORCE89
February 4th, 2005, 06:53 AM
No, I don't think so. I mean, sure Erica's a Praetor and all here, but I don't think she really knows about this place. <<

And like her answer, Kura and Triumphant Chaos are my real life freinds too.

deathbyalice
February 4th, 2005, 07:15 AM
Well, my boyfriend knows about it, but he'd never join. He's not interested in online forums, but he likes Pokemon.

~Dragonair~
February 4th, 2005, 11:36 AM
I have one friend that knows about PC. I might ask some other friends to join PC. ^o^

Mari
February 4th, 2005, 11:50 AM
Uh-huh~! Most of my friends know about PC, five of them even joined here. They aren't active anymore, though. ^___^;

SaRa*BeaR
February 4th, 2005, 12:58 PM
Only two of my friends know about PC. One of them actually joined ((Shes Red*Lace*)) and the other one said that forums confuse her but..shes a little strange sometimes =P

MegaDitto
February 4th, 2005, 01:01 PM
None of my friends know.They laugh at me if they knew.They laugh at anything.I am waiting for the right people.

Kura
February 4th, 2005, 01:54 PM
yeah @@ Lightning, and TRIFORCE89.. and Triumphant Chaos ._.
but thats about it..
neh.. @@..

mew42003
February 4th, 2005, 02:12 PM
zackpdog,mewthree,Stan101,jbt123.That's all of em.

~James

Legendary_Pokegirl
February 4th, 2005, 02:44 PM
Yesh~! ^___________^ Two very good friends of mine know about PC. Their names are Taylor and Tanya [Whom has joined here before as Sporty_Pokegirl but is never on~] Taylor just sits beside me when she sleeps over and talks to people here on MSN. Some people have already met her. ^^ As for people knowing I like Pokemon...o.o' Meep~ No one in my school knows except the two peeps mentioned above. xD

~Karli

Kelsey
February 4th, 2005, 02:47 PM
Well, my friends know I love Pokemon, but I've never told them about PC. They're not huge computer people, and they aren't as into Pokemon as I am, so I really never felt the need to mention it to them. ^o^

~Kelsey

Aaron5367
February 4th, 2005, 02:47 PM
None of my friends do except for mechajoseph We live close!

Trent
February 6th, 2005, 08:04 AM
1. RiDlEy-X4
2. dragon_master090
3. Dude_ranch (Well he's my brother actually)

mvtm
February 6th, 2005, 08:07 AM
No they dont know , they actually knew of a board called TPM, but i dont say to them ,because they lost the interest in pokemon and i just come because i need to post on a board.

BladeForever
February 6th, 2005, 11:14 AM
Nah, it never crossed my mind. Donno, if any forum is to cross my mind it's usually my fav. one. Either way, no one I know of would be interested in PC.

~Blade~

Dignity
February 6th, 2005, 05:31 PM
they sure dont ^__^ i dont tell them i like pokemon XD ~origin

Sorye HK
February 6th, 2005, 05:56 PM
Well, I've set all my friends' IE homepages to PC, so I'm sure they know. None of my class really likes pokemon though. They all say it's childish, but they still play the games games at school.

White Christmas Kitsune
February 6th, 2005, 06:06 PM
XD One of them does. XD But that's it lol

Jeremy
February 6th, 2005, 07:39 PM
Everybody at my school know I go here, sweeties. XD All my friends now I go, and one of my friends go here, but he hasn't posted. :P

Lady Pearl
February 6th, 2005, 07:45 PM
Sadly not. >< I don't have any friends, or atleast anyone who visits and no one knows that I love pokemon except for my brother. Oh well, it's perfectly fine. ^^

Spectrum
February 6th, 2005, 07:47 PM
Hm... I got my cousin, biogenetic, to join, but he rarely visits any more... o_O;

*~Ashley~*
February 6th, 2005, 08:10 PM
Only if my sister counts as my friend. -_-; But besides her I don't think anyone knows. Only a couple of my friends even know I like anime at all and they found that out recently. It's quite possible that one of my friends knows I come here but she's never said anything to me about it so I don't know for sure. Unless they ask me about it, I really have no reason to tell them anyway.

Night
February 6th, 2005, 08:15 PM
I used to go on PC in sixth grade, in school, so a few of my classmatesd knew. I doubt if they remember. They might.

MiNuN*
February 6th, 2005, 08:57 PM
My friends know everything about me! >o>, but they dont really care. But they dont know that Im studying Commerce and Law. *seizures*

Pirate Captain Ashe
February 6th, 2005, 09:01 PM
Nope, I'm sure that none of my friends know about this place.
Even my online friends aren't aware that I'm a member of a Pokemon forum.
I don't think they'd be extremely shocked to find out, though...

Kylie-chan
February 7th, 2005, 12:04 AM
a) I don't have many r-l friends
b) I don't think they'd be interested, especially as it's Pokmon
c) I've told one friend about PC but not naming it or anything.
d) I really have to go.
e) Does that straighten it out for you?

Jesus Freak Josh
February 7th, 2005, 12:30 AM
1 knows. I imagine all of my other friends wouldn't care.

Kayleigh
February 7th, 2005, 03:46 AM
My mom and brother know about PC. I told them about it right after I joined. ^_^; I don't yap about it all of the time, but I have explained what it is and I told them that I liked it a lot. I think it helps that they know, so they won't get confused sometimes when I need to come on and stuff.

My best friend also knows about it, though she hasn't joined or anything. (She doesn't go online much.) She isn't as big a fan of Pokmon as I am, but she doesn't mind that I like it.

angel
February 7th, 2005, 06:41 AM
My real freinds don't know about pc because they don't like pokemon. :(

Bay-kun
February 10th, 2005, 02:21 PM
None of my friends know about this place, or even know I like Pokemon. I just haven't bothered to tell them. XD My parents know though, and don't really care. XD Besides, my friends aren't really into computers either, so there isn't a point. =P

Castrainer
February 10th, 2005, 10:32 PM
Every friend of mine does~
Theres no surprise about it, since they all think Im crazy enough...
Even one of them sometimes watches me posting, and ya know, he laughs about most of the members~ o_o

Kylie-chan
February 10th, 2005, 11:17 PM
Like omg. I wonder if they've laughed at me. XD

Flygon trainer 2
February 10th, 2005, 11:26 PM
how can I become a mod PM me how

Kylie-chan
February 11th, 2005, 12:04 AM
Crap. >> Read the FAQ. Does this answer it for you?

http://www.pokecommunity.com/faq.php?

Mr Cat Dog
February 11th, 2005, 01:48 AM
Flygon Trainer 2 - Please don't stray off-topic like that. If you wouldlike to become a mod, then simply read the FAQ and follow its instructions rigorously. Now... to get this ting back on topic :P

Anarchytekt
February 11th, 2005, 02:11 AM
Obviously.....NOT.:P
None of my friends know I like pokemon, and I aint plannin to tell them either. They hate pokemon and I don't wanna get picked on.:D
Ft2, whoa! You've just started here! 5 posts is like nothing....:) Don't ask to be mod or you'll lose w/e little chances you have. :classic:

Eon-Rider
February 11th, 2005, 02:22 AM
My friend Mark is a member. His username is Aquamaster. Yay this is also my 200th post!

Lil' Schu
February 11th, 2005, 12:43 PM
3 of them do [all boys. o.o;]One's active, one's left, and one hasn't joined. The rest are girls and they don't know about Pokemon, so I won't let them now ^_^;

btw, the people that know about PC are
protoman [active]
leonspants [left]
and probably Cabber [if he joins]