PDA

View Full Version : MP3 or CD Player ~REVIVED~

The Fallen
February 3rd, 2005, 08:33 PM
Well i asked this sometime in December, and well it's well after christmas and Christmas Clearance shopping, so who has upgraded to an MP3?And who is stuck in the past with a CD Player?

I myself upgraded to a MP3 Player.And IPOD mini lol, they're so cool XD.So how aout you?

[Technya]
February 3rd, 2005, 08:52 PM
MP3! Not only is it smaller and can fit anywhere, it uses just one battery. The disks can store up to 5-7 CDs, it won't skip if scratched. It's just way better for me.

The Fallen
February 3rd, 2005, 09:04 PM
Yeah that's why i like them, plus they're really durable i dropped and stepped on mine o.0, on accident of course lol.

Miyu-chan
February 3rd, 2005, 09:42 PM
CD player... I'm just too lazy to download songs... and keep track of all the numerous cables... o.o;

Mr Cat Dog
February 4th, 2005, 12:10 AM
I fear it'll be like the Video-DVD war again. In 20 years time, there probably won't any CDs out anymore. There aren't any music cassettes out there anymore are there? Anyways, for sheer versatility I like MP3 Players Who cares if the iPod breaks once every 5 minutes, once it is working, it's brilliant XD

Sammi
February 4th, 2005, 08:08 AM
A CD-player with the ablility to play MP3s. It's the best of both worlds! you'll have to burn the songs to CD, but that isn't so annoying if you have a good burner. ^^;
(now all I need is a good burner, lol)

Ryoutarou
February 4th, 2005, 08:11 AM
I'll go with what the above poster just said. Having a CD player that can play MP3s is a lot better then buying and iPod...that breaks down every three minutes not five MCD XD

Mr Cat Dog
February 4th, 2005, 09:56 AM
I must have bought a good one then XD But the battery life and the reliability of an iPod is terrible. But the good thing is that you can fit it in your pocket, unlike a walkman (unless of course you have really big pockets :P)

digi-kun
February 4th, 2005, 07:21 PM
really? CD players aren't all that small...i prefer CD players...better not to pay every month or so just to get mp3s says I...

Thomas
February 4th, 2005, 07:36 PM
I like mp3 players much much better. I can fit mine anywayre. It is about a third of the size of an ipod and can fit about 25 songs. Not that much but it was in my price range. It is an MPIO brand I got it for 35 dollars regular 150...

Demonic Angel
February 4th, 2005, 09:37 PM
I prefer MP3 players, but I probably wouldn't use either a CD player nor MP3. o.O
I just listen to music on my comp...all day...XD o.o

Pokemon Master #1
February 5th, 2005, 02:31 PM
Well downloading music off the internet is illegal so that's why i'm choosing the cd player.

mvtm
February 6th, 2005, 08:33 AM
I Use mp3, i have a 15GB iPod and its awesome. i take care of it a bunch.
I filled like 8GB so far and i still have space.

angel
February 7th, 2005, 06:46 AM
A cd player i don't know what that other thing is.