PDA

View Full Version : If you could...

Miyu-chan
February 3rd, 2005, 10:03 PM
change something about YOU regardless it be appearence, personality, gender, etc. What would you change? n_n;

For me, I would change my personality... I would like to be moch more outgoing... (I'm too shy... ;_; ) I think that if I could change that, my life will be very different. n_n;;

And you? =3

Lord of the Spheal
February 3rd, 2005, 10:56 PM
Hmmm... how would I change myself? well I'm not exactly very attractive and good looking, but then again, I'm not really one of those people obsessed with looks, so thats fine. I like being male... so I'm not changing my gender. I guess I'd change my personality and make myself more intelligent and less random...

Kylie-chan
February 3rd, 2005, 11:39 PM
If only... ;_;

I want to be a nicer, kinder, happier person. *clings to the last scrap of goodness in her soul* ;;

Mr Cat Dog
February 4th, 2005, 12:17 AM
I'd like to remove all traces of my annoyingness and persistence to cling on to stuff. Whilst I may be an ugly duckling, I'm not that bothered about it. Most of my personality I'm fine with apart from that bit at the top. Yeah... that's all I would chang about me ^_^

Cherrim
February 4th, 2005, 12:56 AM
I'm sure it would be fun to be a guy for a bit... but I'd want an "undo" option just in case I get bored. =o

Eh... I guess I'd also want to make myself a little more assertive. ._.; I'm getting better, but I still really don't feel comfortable in a lot of situations where I have to take initiative and actually start things. o.o; I always feel like I'm going to get in the way or something. o_O;

marillmonster2000
February 4th, 2005, 01:01 AM
I'd Make Myself 00ber Tall

TRIFORCE89
February 4th, 2005, 07:00 AM
If I could, I'd take away my shyness. I somewhat try, but it's too much work to try. I don't like being or doing something wrong, so I try to avoid situations as that would prevent that possibility from occuring. I don't know how others think or what they want to hear, so I won't speak to a lot of people as I don't know what I should say. I don't want to mess up or bother someone or get in the way of what they're doing, so I just keep out. <<

[Technya]
February 4th, 2005, 07:20 AM
If I could change anything it would be this depressive side of me. It affects me in all sorts of ways and it's a killer on my studies, realtions ect. So I would so change that about me.

deathbyalice
February 4th, 2005, 07:26 AM
Well, for the most part, I like myself, but I do wish I could be a bit taller. I'm 5'6", I don't want my yonger sister to pass me! I'm 18 and not going to be growing much more...

Kelsey
February 4th, 2005, 07:56 AM
Hmmm...my friend asked me this question about a week ago. We were playing truth or dare. XD

Well, I would change my hair. X_X I do have highlights in it and all, but my hair doesn't appeal to me so much. I wish it was a bit thicker. XD Like the girl's hair in my avvie! <3<3 *huggles hair*

~Kelsey

Sammi
February 4th, 2005, 08:06 AM
I think I would change my personality a bit. I would to not be so annoying to people. That, and I would like to be not so darn shy. I hate being shy. It gets me absolutley nowhere in life, I think. OH, and also not be so lazy. That gets me nowhere too. >>

The Fallen
February 4th, 2005, 08:18 AM
Nah, I am happy with my appearance.

deathbyalice
February 4th, 2005, 08:19 AM
I also think it would be cool to be a guy for a day...Just to see what it would be like. lol.

Lizzie
February 4th, 2005, 08:54 AM
I would want to be really really funny! i would want to make every one laugh! ^_^ weather it's comics, or just jokes! i love makeing ppl happy! ^_^ unfortunetly my jokes die out seconds after you hear them so they're not very long lasting laughs -_-;;

Claire
February 4th, 2005, 10:11 AM
I wouldn't want to change anything about myself, apart from maybe being a stronger person ^^ i tend to be quite sensitive

B-Baller
February 4th, 2005, 10:25 AM
Hmmm.....I'd remove this really embarassing mark on my face..........and I guess I could be a girl for a while, XD

~Dragonair~
February 4th, 2005, 11:38 AM
I dont have anything to change. Id like to be more outside and have fun instead of being inside the whole time.

Mari
February 4th, 2005, 12:00 PM
Like Erica, I think it would be fun being a guy. But as she stated, I'd want an undo button. X3~

Other than that, I'd like to be less annoying. Due to the fact that I'm always hyper, I get reaaally annoying, so~ XD I also want to be less naive about stuff, I tried not to be, but...you get the point. XP

~*~Eternal Night~*~
February 4th, 2005, 12:29 PM
I wish i could change everything, i hate everythn about me -_-;

well, if i had to change my physical appearence, i hate the way i look XD the only person that says im good lookin is my mom -_-;

oh well

MegaDitto
February 4th, 2005, 12:39 PM
I would change my apperance.I would like to look better.

Miyu-chan
February 4th, 2005, 10:44 PM
Nah, I am happy with my appearance.
Not just your apperence, your personality, or maybe even... wealth? xD;;;

Youko Kurama
February 5th, 2005, 02:20 PM
Well actually, I'd like to keep my moody depressiveness, but I would like to be more outgoing and all. XD

Although, I would also like to try the girl thing a while, but only with the undo button! XD
I've always wanted silver eyes....xD
And good vision....so much as my glasses rock sox and make me sophistimacated looking, I prefer no glasses. XD

Legendary_Pokegirl
February 5th, 2005, 04:33 PM
Hmmmm...well, lets see. x3 I wuv my outgoingness, my annoyingness, and my weirdness. <3 I'm friendly and always on the go; I cant think of a single thing to change about myself. ^^ I wuv myself the way I am, no matter what other people think about me. =3 But if I had to choose, I guess I would change my eye colour to brown. x3

~Karli

Demonic Angel
February 5th, 2005, 05:19 PM
Probably my shyness, and the paranoia I have about stuff...o.o
I'd also like to change my appearence a bit, maybe my eye color and hair.

Pokedragonfire
February 5th, 2005, 05:20 PM
I'd like to be less, uhhh, shy I guess.
Otherwise less lazy and procrastinistic and maybe actually be semi-decent at sports so at least I won't be picked last for teams or anything ;_;
Also I want to become vegan but I'm the world's pickiest eater (another thing I want to change) and, well, I'm too picky. Soy Milk = Blearg!!!

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
February 5th, 2005, 05:26 PM
What I would change about myself is not my physical features, but how I dress. I love to wear black, but I hardly have black cloths, I'm blessed to have a black jacket....

I love skateboarding too. I would love to know how to skateboard better, or learn tricks....

Sorye HK
February 5th, 2005, 06:47 PM
Well at the moment, there're 2 things I'd like to change. Firstly, I'd like to change my appearance to a more fatter, and lazy one. Secondly, I'd like to get rid of the destructive side of me as it gets harder to control with each day.

*~Ashley~*
February 5th, 2005, 09:14 PM
If I could, I'd take away my shyness. I somewhat try, but it's too much work to try. I don't like being or doing something wrong, so I try to avoid situations as that would prevent that possibility from occuring. I don't know how others think or what they want to hear, so I won't speak to a lot of people as I don't know what I should say. I don't want to mess up or bother someone or get in the way of what they're doing, so I just keep out. <<
*nods* I'm the exact same way. I always feel like I'll just get in the way or bother someone. But I don't really consider myself shy. I think of it as, I only talk when I have something that I need to say. That, however, doesn't occur all that often. o_o;

So if I had to change something about myself, I'd make myself more outgoing. I don't like being considered the quiet person. <_<; Either that, or I'd want to not be a procrastinator anymore... I'm a really bad procrastinator. -_-; As for physical appearance, while I may not like the way I look, but I wouldn't want to change it either... it's just not something that really bothers me.

Aisu K.
February 5th, 2005, 09:58 PM
I would change my appearence (I'm a bit... flabby :( ) And my personality (I'm succlusive and solitary)

darkgamerGS
February 6th, 2005, 12:51 AM
I would change myself by changing my appearance... I hate the way I look.

Trent
February 6th, 2005, 07:56 AM
I'd like to change my vision from 20-800 to the normal 20-20

Miyu-chan
February 6th, 2005, 03:43 PM
After disscussion with MCD, we have decided that this is Poll of the Week~

(I swear that I'm not biased... o.o; )

*STICKY*

Pokedragonfire
February 7th, 2005, 07:27 PM
I'd like to change my vision from 20-800 to the normal 20-20
Me too. Or maybe I'd like to get contacts or better glasses.
Wearing glasses doesn't bother me too much, just having sucky vision does. Especially when I can't see the chalkboard at school even with my glasses because my vision is constantly getting worse v_v

Anacortes
February 7th, 2005, 08:03 PM
I would change the person I'm living with...(pathetic answer, huh?)

Bay-kun
February 8th, 2005, 01:26 PM
I would change my appearance, becuase I don't much like the way I look, especially since I have no muscle tone. I'm like a twig. xD

Virtual Headache
February 8th, 2005, 02:05 PM
I'd like to look a bit better and I want to be able to say what I'm thinking.
I think a lot of things but I never point them out when talking to people, because I'm just afraid of saying something wrong...

Kyosuke
February 8th, 2005, 02:59 PM
Just like Claire said, it would just to be a stronger person, because I too can get sensitive at times when it comes to comments and actions ^^'. Some would say its not very "masculine" but whatever ^^.

Silver_Charizard
February 9th, 2005, 05:29 PM
I would want to become skinnier <not like a toothpick though> and taller.

In other words, to become a babe magnet baby! XD

carrielynn
February 11th, 2005, 08:11 PM
Well, we don't have all day for me to go over my huge list, so I'll just say a few things and make it quick. XD

I would change my appearance. I just don't like it. And I wouldn't be so shy, because my shyness really takes over my life. I can't talk to people or get to know people like I would like to. I guess I've always wanted to feel like a normal person with a typical life, but I don't let myself do that for some reason. I'm afraid to let most people know who I really am and be myself around them. I guess that comes from shyness. ^^;

Sassydoll76
February 25th, 2005, 09:37 PM
Well id change my peesonality a lil bit because i cant help flirting all the time >.< its like a past time and daily thnig around ever single guy

Hantsuki
February 25th, 2005, 09:47 PM
I really wouldn't change anything about myself,except my appearance a little.I don't like wearing glasses,but I actually do look good wearing them o.O

Ryoutarou
February 25th, 2005, 09:48 PM
I wouldn't really change anything about myself...Maybe last year or so, but I like myself as I am ^^;

Kylie-chan
February 25th, 2005, 11:23 PM
Me too. Or maybe I'd like to get contacts or better glasses.
Wearing glasses doesn't bother me too much, just having sucky vision does. Especially when I can't see the chalkboard at school even with my glasses because my vision is constantly getting worse v_v
Same. v.v And the laptop is ruining it which makes me sad, at least I think it is, cause I like to be online a lot. I like my glasses. I love 'em <3 But I hate the bad package with the good package, i.e. bad vision.

Miya902
February 26th, 2005, 07:43 PM
I really wouldn't change anything about myself,except my appearance a little.I don't like wearing glasses,but I actually do look good wearing them o.O

Same here , I look good in mine, I think I look way better with them on then off. And Rika Kamiya, if ya wanna know a secret about this, PM me. ;)

The one thing I'd change about myself is, My hair, its way to cruly, I'd like to have it a bit more straight.

Hantsuki
February 26th, 2005, 09:13 PM
I just realized what I really would want to change,my teeth,they are a little crooked and I don't like them at all >.<

Miya902
February 26th, 2005, 09:55 PM
You know what... now that I think of it I hate everything about me! I'd change my hair, My eye color I hate it being tan ><, I'd change my skin.. I'd change my teeth cause there soo messed up! I'd change my personaility cause I get annoyed or angered to easily and I'm way to easily hurt by things... ><

Gardy
February 27th, 2005, 04:50 PM
I would change my personality. I'm way to shy and cold. I'd like to be more talkitive and outgoing also my hair it's to wavy >.< I wish it was straight. That's about it.

♥Naomi♥
June 22nd, 2005, 05:48 PM
id make myself more strong and brave,because im afraind of bridges and water and heights and i hate bugs >_<
make myself more active and not have to wear these stupid glasses >_< i knew i shouldnt have picked pink shouldve ben blue!make my mom,dad,papa and nanny let me have my hair cut really short and spiked(like that will ever happen)
my life sucks
edit:oh yeah and get rid of the bags under my eyes.my eyes always have bags...i hate it

BladeForever
June 22nd, 2005, 06:46 PM
id make myself more strong and brave,because im afraind of bridges and water and heights and i hate bugs >_<
make myself more active and not have to wear these stupid glasses >_< i knew i shouldnt have picked pink shouldve ben blue!make my mom,dad,papa and nanny let me have my hair cut really short and spiked(like that will ever happen)
my life sucks
edit:oh yeah and get rid of the bags under my eyes.my eyes always have bags...i hate it

I take it you missed the rules? V http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=29751

Remember not to revive threads older than a month old of inactivity. ~_^

~Blade~

Arcanine
June 22nd, 2005, 07:07 PM
komo please don't revive threads where the last post was over a month ago. And check out the link BladeForever gave and check out the PC Rules as well.
*Closed*