PDA

View Full Version : Pokecommunity's Matchmaker Event

Kura
February 12th, 2013, 04:08 PM
Pokecommunity's Matchmaker Event!
Courtesy of Bloodex, Kura, and Forever!
(Matchmaking Closes 17th of Feb; Other threads are open until the end of Feb)

RESULTS ARE IN!
Click here to see!: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7544063#post7544063

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is this thread?
Welcome to the Pokecommunity's Matchmaker Event! Feeling a little lonely on "Single's Awareness Day" (AKA Valentines)? We're here to help!

This is a thread where you'll get to meet someone new! And may be able to pair up with said person, or just make new friends! For those of you who don’t know what pairing is, I highly recommend you click here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/faq.php?faq=pc_faq#faq_paired) before proceeding.
After having been paired up with a person, you can then take part in other optional competitions such as the Newlywed Game ( here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296699)), or just get to know each other better in our Couple's Chat ( here! (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296725))
Please note that you don't NEED to apply here to participate in the other events, especially if you already have a pair or event-partner!

So how do we get paired up?
You're able to apply here for our Valentines day fun even if you already have a pair! (Look at our Categories below for more info) And also, the couple events to follow allow pairs already in existence to join! So whether you have someone now or are waiting for our matchmaking magic.. there'll be something for everyone.

All you will need to do is apply here with at least 4 words about yourself, and what category you are interested in pairing in! Give us a bit of time, and we'll work our magic. But READ ON! The way we pair you all depends on you and your application!

Categories
We will be coupling people together by 3 categories. As stated above, when applying just tell us a little blurb about yourself (optional, but please write at least 4 words!) and tell us what category you'd like to be in.

Regular Pair: (Not to be confused with Friendly-Pair.) These are for people looking to be paired for both the event, and maybe on PC once the V-day events are over. This is a friendship pair, but is different from the other two categories. If you're looking to be paired JUST for the V-day event, OR just wanting a new friend, please look at our Friends or Romantic Pair categories!
Example:
Ooohhh, this looks like fun! I'd love a pair who's a Brony! I love My Little Pony! I also love the colour blue and politics!
Name: Bloodex (Dipu)
Pair: Regular Pair!

Romantic Pair: Need a special someone? This category is for those who want a little bit of love ;3~ This category is set up for the event.. but if you find the "dates" are going well, then you are welcome to stay paired. All you need to do is tell us your gender and your orientation~
IMPORTANT: No genderbending please, as some members may want to take this more seriously!
Example:
Hi there! I'm a 23 year old from Canada who loves videogames and drawing. I can be pretty serious at times but I like to think I have a good sense of humor, too.
Name: Kura
Pair: Romantic pair! (F) (Straight)

Friends Only/ Friendly Pair: This is for people who are already paired to someone else on PC (or those who don't want a PC pair,) but just want to make new friends for this special time of year (and maybe friends who will last a lifetime.) So basically this is for people who want to remain OFFICIALLY UNPAIRED. You can enter the other events with this new friend, but make sure they don't have another pair they are joining with instead! Basically, you’re "paired" with someone at random! That means gender or description won’t be put into the decision when Bloodex and I put you two together, but it might help ;3.
Example:
Ooohhh, this looks like fun! I’d like to join!
Pair: Friendly Pair!

Note: We will try our hardest to pair everyone up, but please note that we might get some odd numbers here, and we might have to pair you up as friends if we don't get enough Pair/Romance-pair applicants.

Other FAQ!
When do we know when we're paired?
Just check back here on the first page on the evening of the 17th (might be the early 18th for Australians, sorry!) to see who you're paired with! Bloodex and I will try our best to find you a fitting match!

Okay, cool, but how to we actually get paired up?
Well, that’s a great question! It’s going to be rather simple, actually. After Bloodex and I categorize everyone, we’ll do the following:
We're going to randomly pair up friends (with numbers) so people get a chance to talk to people they usually wouldn't! For the romantic matchmaking and maybe for regular pairs (depending on how many entries we get,) we will read their descriptions (if they have it) and pair them up that way. A bit of half and half- randomness and matchmaking magic ;3~

Important/Disclaimer (courtesy of Dipu)
Neither Kura nor I is responsible for any feelings of incredible passion that one might experience for their pair during this event. If you have any questions or inquiries, feel free to contact either myself or Kura! (Also if you have suggestions to contribute, please feel free to PM either of us! :3)

So, without further ado, let’s let Cupid do his magic~

Arx
February 12th, 2013, 04:27 PM
Okay so i'll be the 1st to apply. I'd like a pair who likes anime and/or video games(Pokemon included).
Name : JNathan or Gothax
Pair : Regular Pair!

GolurkIsDaBomb
February 12th, 2013, 05:31 PM
Why not? Should be fun to join! :D

Name: GolurkIsDaBomb, but call me Golurk :D

Uh four words about myself? I have no clue. D:

*Also, the disclaimer made me actually lol XD

Team Fail
February 12th, 2013, 05:48 PM
I'd love to give this a swing. I'll be sure to check in when I can.

Name: Team Fail (Call me whatever you like, I've been called TF, Fail Team, etc)
Pair: Friendly Pair
About me: I play all sorts of games, I like to chat, and I also enjoy learning (right now doing photography).

Tsutarja
February 12th, 2013, 06:02 PM
I'll try this as well.

Name: ZachLMedia, but please call me Zach. :3
Pair: Regular Pair

A short bio: I'm really good with helping out in technology, especially computers! My two technology weak spots though are mobile devices/tablets and computer programming.

tabor62
February 12th, 2013, 06:14 PM
Meh, I was looking at this and I thought "why not?"

I'm mostly into the Trading and Collecting aspect of Pokemon (I suck at battling D: ) I like Video Games (Especially Pokemon) and collecting retro video games. I play Yu-Gi-Oh! and MTG, but I favor MTG over Yu-Gi-Oh! (I think it's cooler). Other random stuff I like include: ice cream (except mint), Final Fantasy, and having a good talk with friends.

Name: tabor62 or Tabor if you'd like
Pair: Regular pair

revere
February 12th, 2013, 06:22 PM
Seems fun, and I certainly would love another pair! just one :p

Fun, fun, fun! I'm so into battling and MLP nowadays, I also love, love, love chatting! so gimme a good time, yeah?
Name: MidnightShine but we all know im Mid
Pair: Regular Pair~

JayD
February 12th, 2013, 06:23 PM
Great job guys! :D

I love Marvel & DC, and I love Digimon also, no Pokemon/Digimon rivalry for me, I also enjoy comedy series like Seinfeld, The Office & Arrested Development and a couple of good shows on TV like Merlin, Todd & the Book of Pure Evil and I enjoy Star Wars and Harry Potter :)
I also enjoy drawing, and I especially love doing graffiti.
Name: LilJz1234. You can call me Lil, Jz or Jerry (that's my real name) But not 1234! :C

I liked my own post thinking the edit button was there... yup :C

Rainbow Arcanine
February 12th, 2013, 08:43 PM
This looks fun :D. I think I'll join in :33.

Name: Rainbow Arcanine (But you can just call me Sophie :D).

Ummm about myself :D? My favourite Pokemon has changed often but right now my new favourite is Wooper, I like hanging out on the PC Battle Server as well sometimes :3. I'm also a fantasy sort of person, I like being imaginative and creative and drawing is one of my favourite things to do along with writing out stories! <3.Also I don't do trading unfortunately :(.Other than that my favourite generation out of Pokemon is the fourth, I'm not really into MLP honestly and I own two fat guinea pigs, along with being a massive Doctor Who fan with my favourite doctor being the 10th :3. Annd lastly, I really love anime so if you like any of those things I think we'll get along well. :3

droomph
February 12th, 2013, 09:43 PM
me: droomph
regular plz.

I AM…

like grovyle fan no 1. I love it when aghhhhh

I also like technology and hacking (though if you know me I can't really pay attention that long booo me i know).

I really like art but only have the attention span for photography.

I wuv goggy. (and animals)
http://i.imgur.com/2pKhy.jpg

…that's all I can come up with. i'm bad at this kind of stuff

Sora
February 12th, 2013, 09:44 PM
Name: Tara
Pair: Friendly Pair! I already have two of 'em; I don't need a third.

Tales of Series, Kingdom hearts, Pokemon (Of course!), Detective Conan, Harry Potter, Criminal Minds, Psych, Merlin, and plenty others things that I am interested in! These are just kind of my top series that I enjoy. Also enjoy roleplaying (though I typically don't do so on forums these days), drawing, being lazy, reading, and so forth! Also interested in the Pokemon TCG and just... so many other things. Like... animals and such.

Hikamaru
February 12th, 2013, 11:36 PM
I might give this a go.

Name: Hikari10. You can call me Nichole, Hikari or Hika!

I love My Little Pony, satirical comedy, Australian culture, listening to music, browsing the internet a lot, 5th Generation Pokemon games (Black/White/Black 2/White 2) and of course Oshawott. I also hang out at the PC Battle Server (under the alias +OshyHikari) and I browse almost anywhere I can think of at PC (other than the creative boards, Tabletop Games and Trade Corner that is). I'm extremely talkative and love attention (well, online at least) and I love genderbending, especially if someone thinks I am male. I am actually female however.

KriegStein
February 13th, 2013, 12:57 AM
Hmm. Might as well give it a go. :D
Name: KriegStein (call me whatever you want. :D)
pair: Regular pair sounds good. :D
A little about me. I like anime (many different) and manga (many again) and I watch various shows (including mlp)
I am an open person and I enjoy talking. I am happy to discuss various things and topic doesnt matter. My color preferences are White, cobalt-blue and blue. (Even though my profile suggests othervise) I read books at times and I know most of classic literature. (Its part of my education)
This was the short version. :D

Seki
February 13th, 2013, 01:18 AM
I guess I might give this a go, its always good find new friends right?

Name :Username's SNOR(es)LAX, but you can call me Snores/whatever you want, if you want my real name, I might give it.
Pair : Regular Pair! or I if its goes well, it might turn into a friendly pair OR EVEN A ROMANTIC PAIR

Hi so I joined in this event and I need to tell you something about myself, I am 15 going on 16, weird as some might call me, but really friendly, I just really like to talk about random things with my friends, while not doing that, I normally play computer games such as DotA 2, watch anime or simply watching my local television channel.

gunnerpow7
February 13th, 2013, 02:53 AM
Name: gunnerpow7 aka Gunner

Soo... I like MLP, Legend of Korra, Adventure Time, Homestuck, Glee, and everything that I already joined in Other Clubs!

I'm also chatty and pretty fun to hang out! :3

Urugamosu
February 13th, 2013, 06:27 AM
This actually sounds like a really fun thing to do, I love adventure time, the colour blue, MLP, Pokemon, and Anime, and lot of anime.
Name: Urugamosu
Pair: Regular Pair~

Honest
February 13th, 2013, 10:37 AM
Gahahahahah, I said I wouldn't but Kura insisted. =P

I'm going to go be a trailblazer and sign up for a Romantic Pair! Cause love, for the win. My name's Dipu, and I like a lot of things in general. First few that pop to mind are video games (particularly survival horror like Resident Evil, Dead Space), rock music (bands such as zebrahead, Papa Roach, Three Days Grace, anberlin), sports. I'm a 17 year old guy hailing from the beautiful New York City, and I'm a really happy carefree guy, but I know when to be serious. And best of all, I know how to make a girl feel lurrrvvveeddd :3

Pair: ROMANTIC (M; straight!)

Where all the cute ladies at? I've got my eye on someone, let's hope she joins this LOL

.EJ
February 13th, 2013, 11:21 AM
I'll give it a whirllipede
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/544.gif

Name: EJ

I'm 20, currently working on my major in Psychology. I play too many video games although lately I've offset that with anime and more music. I'm pretty laid-back and chill (so I've been told) haha.

awolfsquared
February 13th, 2013, 11:49 AM
Yes. Glad this is actually happening! I'll give it a try. Cause Dipu is forcing me too.
Name: AWsquared. Though you can also call me Aaron, AW, or Kouzan if you like. :)

A little about myself: I'm 20 years old and an artist who mainly draws anime. I have a goatee and love Pokemon, MLP:FiM (brony for life) , music and anime. One of my favorite artist is Owl City, but I like many others like Switchfoot, Relient K, Muse, Skillet, August Burns Red, LIGHTS, Deadmua5, Rise Against, Imagine Dragons, Fall Out Boy, Paramore, twenty one pilots, and more.

Cosmotone8
February 13th, 2013, 12:22 PM
Name: Cosmotone8/ Cosmo/ Wes/ Weston/
Alright, here goes. I'm Cosmotone, but you can call me Wes if you want. I'm 13 years old and a fan of sports in general, and live in Boston, MA. I'm an avid fan of music. Some of my favorite bands are Imagine Dragons, Muse, Anberlin, Billy Talent, and the Killers. I spend too much time on PC and on the internet in general. I'm a fan of Starcraft, though I don't play much, just watch others play. I like to sprite as well, and I'm not a fan of anime and most cartoons.

dan0314
February 13th, 2013, 01:51 PM
Sounds like fun! I'll join. :3
Name: dan0314 (Just call me Dan!)

About me: I'm 16 (almost 17), I've loved video games since I was about 5 years old. I LOVE music, my favourite bands being Billy Talent, Linkin Park, Hollywood Undead and Avenged Sevenfold. I live in Canada and I love to play and watch soccer! :D

Evil Stud Muffin
February 13th, 2013, 02:00 PM
So, so in, was in from the day DCC became a dating agency.
Name- Elendil, or Jim my irl nickname
Pair- Romantic, M and straight. Not pairing up with Bloodex if we're the only two, he can forget it.
I'm a friendly 19yr old guy who loves cooking like no other, and has an appetite for all the food I can make. I love music as well, mostly heavy metal, but early rock is the shizz. I love to use the internet to learn things, but only things that can enhance my views on a fictional universe like Middle Earth or the Doctor Who continuity. XD

kj3400
February 13th, 2013, 02:04 PM
Sure, wynaut....er....why not?

Name: kj3400 - Just call me Kenneth/Kenny, makes things a whole lot easier. :P
Pair: Regular

I'm 22, and I'm addicted to video games for one (Pokemon, Sim City, OTTD are some things I'm playing right now, though I'll play anything that isn't sports). The only music I listen to is from video games, actually. I love to draw maps (no, not those kind, these kinds: http://www.majhost.com/gallery/kj3400/maps/md_i-795.png ). I mean LOVE to draw maps. I guess I'm just a big roadgeek. I'm pretty laid back, to the point of being lazy, but I just like to go at my own pace.

Shayminlover123
February 13th, 2013, 02:33 PM
Sure ill try it!

Name:Shayminlover123 (Call me Tails!)
Pair: Edit:Regular Pair!

Im 15 whos a huge fan over Pokemon (its my number one thing!)
Outside of Pokemon I like Nintendo things as well! Oh and I like talking even though im really shy.

Sweets Witch
February 13th, 2013, 02:34 PM
Sure, sure, sounds good.

Name: Sweets Witch/Joe

I'm 20 years old and I clean the homes of old people for a living. My hobbies are cooking, baking, and sewing, and I spend a lot of my free time watching anime. I like rhythm games, strawberries, pictures of baby fur seals, and reading visual/light novels. My life is very simple.

Antemortem
February 13th, 2013, 02:50 PM
Fantastic!

I'm seventeen years old, I immerse myself in the entertainment and media industry as often as I can, I'm a pretty avid gamer (though not as much as before!), I watch anime somewhat regularly (I have a lot of favorites so let's not start there!) I love to write, sometimes cook... and that's quite a bit of me already so I'll leave it at that! (:

Name: Antemortem

Rϵd
February 13th, 2013, 03:01 PM
great job guys. really, i'm interested and i'm going to give it a go!

Name: Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red.

hello guys, i'm Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red, you can call me Jay or simply Red ;D i'm a 13 year old student at a french school. Yup, i'm a brony, i'm a mlp fan! ponies are just cute, and funny too! i'm also a fan of Phoenix Wright, Pokemon (duh), megaman,wwe (world wrestling entertainment )...etc. and many movies and video games! My favorite pokemons are Charmander to Charizard, Pikachu, Dragonite, Grovyle, Cyndaquil to Typhlosion and Oshawott to Samurott. I LOVE action and comedy movies, and...cute things lol. again, i'm Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red and you can call me Jay or simply Red. nice to meet my unknown pair xD ;D I~m muslim but american, but i have already been in maaaaannnyyyy countries not joking! let's see, lebanon, australia, quatar (i forgot the name :(), italia. spain, france, brazil, argentina,chile, canada, dubai and switzerland! those are the countries i visited . (don't be surprised, some there i just visited because i had to go to in one country to go in another one. sowwy if i didn't explain well) oh and on last thing: I'm more into mlp, super heroes and comedy now, and i love to battle!

EDIT: adventure time too!

casacaos
February 13th, 2013, 03:02 PM
This looks interesting!
Name: Casacaos
I love pokemon, the legend of zelda and megaman's games!!!

Xilfer
February 13th, 2013, 03:27 PM
Damn, I can't believe I'm doing this. Not only is this weird, but I must be the youngest participant in this thing so far. But hey, I'm all for new stuff, and what harm could it do, right? Unless there's an uneven amount of participants and I get left out lol

Name: Xilfer123. Though I prefer to be called Bob. Why? Don't know. I think I was called Bob in a previous life.
Pair: Romantic Pair (M) (Straight) (If nobody's compatible, then I'll go for Regular pair)

Okay, so I'm a fourteen year old boy living in Canada, but my country of origin is called Belgium, which is in Europe. If you squint really hard at a world globe, and look in the general area next to the Netherlands, you can find it. I didn't grow up there, really. I soon went from Belgium to Canada, living in Quebec for a while, before moving to England, where I stayed for about 5 or 6 years. After that, I moved back to Canada and have been here for the past two years or so. I've also been on holiday to places such as Italy, France, Spain, Africa, and probably about a ton of other countries I can't think of right now. I'm a fun-loving devil who enjoys passing time reading or writing. I also tend to get in a lot of trouble at school for being mischievous and daring. I've recently also taken an interest in Parkour and freerunning, since I've been told since I was five years old that I was always good at jumping on stuff. Whatever that means. I'm excellent with languages and speak fluent English, French, and Flemish, and plan to learn Spanish, Italian and Chinese in the future. Speaking of the future, I plan to become a interpreter when I grow up. That is to say, I will translate one language into another for someone at things like business meetings between to parties of a different nationality. Weird, I know, but that's just me. Anyway, I also have an overly large sense of humor. I'll laugh at pretty much anything, even when nobody else does. It's considered to be my greatest weakness, but I take pride in it. I can instantly switch from being mature and grown-up to being immature and just being all over the place. When it comes to Pokemon, I'd say I like the subject of it, and think that the PokeUniverse in general is interesting and rich in variety. However, I don't often play the games, and resent the anime greatly. Also, I would like it if Pokemon started becoming more realistic. Incorporating Pokemon into a real world-like setting would make for an AWESOME video game.

Anyway, I've rambled on too long. When I get paired up, I'd be happy to tell my pair more about me. Until then, ciao.

roosterman
February 13th, 2013, 04:00 PM
well, you made quick work of that. i'll sign up.
name: roosterman.
pair: regular

uh, about me, lets see, well i'm a pretty competitive person in just about everything, pokemon, sports, smash bros, as far as taste, my favorite color is blue, favorite pokemon would be wobbuffet, lucario, garchomp, politoad, and jolteon. favorite show would have to be either the office (although i don't get to watch it much) pokemon, or what would you do? my favorite video game, not to be redundant, but pokemon or smash bros. i have 2 main goals at the moment
1. become a police officer and work my way up the ranks to detective
2. become the pokemon world champ
as for appearance, my friends tell me i look like luke triton, my friends parents tell me i look like art garfunkel, go figure.

one last witty phrase to excuse my lack of capitalization

personally, i find capitalization a waste of time. yeah, thats going in my sig

DavidtheDeadPhilosopher
February 13th, 2013, 04:30 PM
Name: DavidtheDeadPhilosopher

Looking for:Friendly Pair

Description: I'm a pretty heavy media junkie, loving all sorts of video games, music, and technology in general. I enjoy tv, movies, and books, but don't preoccupy my time with those as much as the other two. I love travelling and exploring. Decently big Youtube addict. (regular tv is kinda boring to me). Whovian and part-time Trekkie/Star Wars fan.

skywolf
February 13th, 2013, 04:59 PM
Sounds fun
Name: skywolf or sky
Pair: Romantic (F,Straight)
I guess i need to tell about myself.
I am 13 and live in Canada. I love the outdoors and have been riding horses since i was 18 months old. I love sports,pokemon, and anime. I am more of a tomboy than a girly girl. I will tell more about myself to who ever i am paired up with.

proN
February 13th, 2013, 05:32 PM
Name:proN
Pair:friendly pair

Okay, and about me...heh, well i like using the same strategies for things, anime, and pokemon, especially team Galactic, oh, and my favorite character is Conway..

darkpokeball
February 13th, 2013, 05:41 PM
*_* A pair?
:/ Why not.
NAME: Darkpokeball
PAIR: Regular Pair
A BIT ABOUT ME:
It's fair to say I am fairly geeky. I'm obsessed with comics, videogames, and just about every cartoon! I would like a pair that also reads DC comics, preferably owns a 3DS, and watches cartoons(LoK, Young Justice, AtLA, Thundercats 2011, AT, Regular Show, etc.)

Kawaii Pikachu :3
February 13th, 2013, 05:54 PM
Name: Kawaii Pikachu :3 (you can call me Pikachu, Pika, Bird......long story on the last one LOL :P)
Type: Regular Pair :)
About me: I am 22 (F). I love Anime/Manga!!!! I'm addicted to Naruto (Naruto Shippuden), Bleach, and Eureka 7 at the moment but I have seen/love many others (too many to name). I've been playing video games since I was old enough to hold a controller and am working on getting my Bachelors of Arts in Video Game Design. I have been playing .hack//INFECTION for the PS2 at the moment. It is one of my favorite series. I have played pretty much all of the Pokémon games for handheld and even some for the Nintendo 64 and Wii. My favorite Pokémon are: Mew, Pikachu, Pichu, Eevee and all its evolutions, Houndour, Houndoom, Vulpix, Ninetails, Growlithe, and Arcanine.

Bounce
February 13th, 2013, 05:55 PM
Hey everybody, I'm new to the community! My name is Matt and I'm a 16 year old kid (17 in two months) from the United States. In my spare time, I enjoy playing older generation Pokemon games and guitar. I've been a Pokemon fanatic ever since I first played Pokemon Red in 1999 and I've played guitar for seven years. I'm also addicted to listening to music and sleeping in, but I have my much-less lazy, fun, and sweet side. Anyways, I suppose I have blue eyes to die for, hehe, my picture is on my profile. :3

Name: Bounce

Pair: Romantic pair - M/Straight

Unknown#
February 13th, 2013, 05:57 PM
Me? Paired with someone? Why not!

Name: Unknown# (Just call me Unknown)

About me...hmmm. I'm fifteen years old and I enjoy gaming, with my favorite series being Pokemon, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Megaman (classic Megaman in particular). I also enjoy listening to music. Any type. Except dub step. I also enjoy playing music, having been a cellist for several years now (and having some guitar experience). I also travel a lot during the summer, and have travelled to several different countries so far in my lifetime! I also enjoy eating and trying different types of food, with my favorite food currently being escargot. Also, my favorite animal is the elephant, because elephants are awesome.

Blade_of_darkness
February 13th, 2013, 06:09 PM
Name: Blade_of_darkness (or DarkBlade, if you prefer)

Pair: FRIENDS ONLY!! I'm (mostly) asexual, so anything more is going to cause a lot of issues.

I'm looking for someone that can get me back into playing my Pokémon games, namely my White 2.

KoboraX
February 13th, 2013, 08:04 PM
Hello thar! I'm a 17 year old from Massachusetts who loves videogames and writing. I perfer doing challenges in Pokemon games and being random sometimes. I like listening to all kinds of music, and I watch some anime, but not as often as I'd like to. I tend to sleep in often on weekends or days I have no school, but overall, I'm a nice guy who can be pretty funny once you get to know me.
Name: KoboraX, but you can call me Blissy if you want.
Pair: Romantic pair (M) (Straight)

Altairis
February 13th, 2013, 08:09 PM
Name: Lapras
Pair: Friendly!

I like videogames and anime (fairy tail oMFG) and cats and reading sometimes! yay I'm excited to meet new people. :3

Jalsy
February 13th, 2013, 09:55 PM
Oh, I would like to know other people and give this a try..:)
Name: Ashist_Wilketch

About me: I'm simple , I love anime and music. I like drawing stuffs and play instruments. Been wanting to meet to friends and I like joining forums to meet new people. I'm a huge fan of pokemon though I don't play any video games. I'm quite the quiet and shy type actually but I did change some of my shyness when I step into a new life in school,I'm already in college yet my height doesn't seems to satisfy itXD

skyluigi2
February 13th, 2013, 11:36 PM
Okay, why not. :)
Name: Totodile42
So, I'm 17, male, straight and I enjoy Nintendo games and stuff. I'm currently studying maths, computing and physics at college. Oh yeah, and I write articles for a popular Nintendo news site. :classic: It takes a lot for me to be unhappy; most of the time I'm pretty upbeat! I like drawing stuff, although I'm not very good at it. I like meeting new people and I'm pretty funny, or so I've been told many a time. :)

Canen
February 13th, 2013, 11:54 PM
Hi. I'm Canen, and I am the new party viking of PC. ^_^

Name: Canen, resident party viking.
Pairing: Friendly mode, activate!

I enjoy anime (Full Metal Alchemist, Bleach, Ghost in the Shell) and football (soccer for you non UK types).

I consider myself a hopeless romantic, a master of the arts and an all round good guy.

Remember, one day i'll probably be president of the Universe, too.

I'm also 27, and a fine specimen of a man at the peak of his physical form.

With regards to Pokemon, you won't find anyone in the UK more dedicated than me. I've been playing it since the day of release of the original Red and Blue (and even green in japan) versions and i'm a pro :D

Aeon
February 14th, 2013, 12:14 AM
Name: Aeon
Pair: Romantic (Mentally androgynous Male, Pansexual). Regular if Romantic doesn't work out on me.

Hello hello.

I'm 18 hailing from CO. I'm a bit of a metal head, and am bit of a tech junkie. Some of my friends compliment me on my 'witty' humor and generally I'm shy but friendly. Currently I'm going to school for Computer Science while also juggling work in the process. One of my dreams is to travel the world.

Pokemon used to be my number one obsession but... considering the avatars I'm using I think it changed to Touhou. When it comes to video games I play a large variety that is constantly changing. My favorite franchise ever would have to be Animal Crossing though; no doubt about it.

Eiffelle
February 14th, 2013, 12:51 AM
Ohhh. Sounds interesting!

Uhmmm.. I'm into doing artsy stuffs (designing interiors using sketchup), really love to watch PKMN series over and over again, and playing volleyball on weekends! :) I've been wanting to meet some filipinos here so I joined here. :P

Name : Eiffelle
Pair : Friendly Pair~

vaporeon7
February 14th, 2013, 01:26 AM
Hey y'all, I'm Aaron from the land of Kangaroos, Australia. I have been playing Pokémon from as long as I can remember, and obviously my favourite is Vaporeon (and always has been). I also like stuff like Naruto, Spongebob, Ed, Edd n Eddy and other cartoons.

Name: vaporeon7

Synerjee
February 14th, 2013, 04:17 AM
Name: synerjee
Pair: Regular pair!

Hey, I'm synerjee, but you may call me syn or Amanda if you wish. c: I shan't reveal my age here - that's for you to figure out, but I can say that I'm in my first year of university, studying Psychology, so go figure. xD I like all things music (singing, listening to music, playing musical instruments), swimming, all things Japan (the language, the country, the culture, etc.), animals, reading, etc. There's more of that in my About Me section in my profile. xD I like chocolate, mangoes, bananas, strawberries, more chocolate, ice cream....sweet and juicy stuff, in general. :P I'm a huge fan of Pokemon and I've played all the generations ever made and enjoyed them all. My favourite colours are red and blue and purple and green......gahh, I can't choose xD I sometimes go to PC's Battle Server for some fun battles (check my sig!). Oh, and I love MLP. :3

~Anbuja
February 14th, 2013, 07:04 AM
Name: Anbuja
Pair: Friendly
Info about me: Im 20, Male :p
I usually visit the ROm Hacking section here and there, I also hax :D
And im open to everyone who wants to talk, probably a very speaky person :>

Jbsundown
February 14th, 2013, 07:10 AM
Sure, I'll sign up for this, why not! :D
I'm 15, male, from England, I enjoy EVERY genre of music and play all kinds of video games in my spare time. I enjoy Pokémon and have completed the kanto dex on Fire Red, one of my greatest achievements ever! xD I have also self-taught myself some programming languages ranging from VB.NET and HTML to Java and Python/Ruby (They're pretty much the same thing to me xD)

Name: Jbsundown (JB for short)
Pair: Friendly pair!

Thanks! :D

Fenne-kun
February 14th, 2013, 07:40 AM
I'll just give this a try xD Always good to have more people to talk to, after all...

Age - 16

Gender - Male

Orientation - Straight :P

Name - Welll just call me Fenne-kun for now x3

Main hobbies here - Writing FanFiction (people say I'm pretty dang good at it to so I'm proud of it :P), composing Pokemon Themes/Soundtracks and participating in small hack groups as composer and storyliner (yes, apparently I like making up stories xp). Used to love Roleplaying, but after failing for multiple times I kinda gave up. I will go back if a good friend/parts wants me to though. As long as the paired up person can have a fun conversation with me, it's all good! I don't really care if she's girly or a gamer - i'm flexible? :P

I also used to have an account here, but it got abandoned quite a long time ago, so I'm not necessarily a noob here xD I also don't mind MLP, JB etc since I said I'm pretty flexible xD What else can I say hmm uh...I like blue? XD Favorite Pokemon - Fennekin, Umbreon, Lucario

Likes - A person with a cheerful attitude. ^^ Supportive. Likes...a large range of music (old AND new)/fanfic/roleplaying (one above? XD or more). Similar age maybe? Don't want a 25 year old now would I? XD Active if possible.

Dislikes - Snaps back when I talk ;_; Inactive people that poof often. Backstabbing. Being a tease ._.

Pair - Uh...ro...mantic...? idunnooooasniasnfk. >////> If I'm THAT weird and nobody's compatible, regular will do

Hybrid Trainer
February 14th, 2013, 08:23 AM
Might as well do this. Not like I have anything better to be doing on valentines day :DDDD

I'm Hybrid Trainer, but most people call me David/Davie. I'm 18, from England and a student offline studying to become an IT & computing teacher. I'm also 18 and from England online but anyways in my spare time I'm usually procrastinating assignments on reddit, having a mental breakdown when the assignments are due in the next day, browsing around on here or playing trading card games with offline friends.

Name: Hybrid Trainer (David)
Pair: Regular pair since I have no reason not to.

Destiny
February 14th, 2013, 10:50 AM
Well this sounds fun
Hi1 I'm 12 years old and I'm from England. I love video games and anime like Sword Art Online or Death Note and I am apparently somewhat annoying funny and I make YouTube videos about games and stuff ~ I like cats. :3 :3 :3
Name: Destiny, Harv, Harvey or whatever ~
Pair: Romantic pair! (Or regular if romantic not possible) (M) (Straight)

masaru3
February 14th, 2013, 01:22 PM
Hi, I'm 22 and I love to play videogames. My favorites are Final Fantasy, Pokémon and Sonic the Hedgehog. I am also a Reiki Master and I'm very into spirituality, although I avoid religious groups at all costs. I'm a very romantic person
Name: Masaru
Pair: Romantic pair! (M) (Bi)

If you can't do this match, then sign me up for a regular pairing instead :)

Nakuzami
February 14th, 2013, 01:57 PM
Name: Nakuzami (If we're talking, Naku works too, lol)
Pair: Well, I'm not Regular, and I certainly don't need to be Romantic at this point in my sad life, so I'll go with being Friendly.

And, I know it isn't necessary, but I guess I'll say some things about myself.

I'm a fourteen year old gay male living in New York State, USA. I'm a writer and I quite enjoy video games, owning a GameBoy Advanced SP, DS Lite, PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3 (that I just bought this week), PlayStation Portable, Wii, and Xbox 360. Of those, I really only play the PS3 and Xbox 360, my PSP when I know where the charger is, and my DS Lite when I have a game that I haven't completed a hundred times over, lol. Other than all that, my life is pretty boring.

Catman
February 14th, 2013, 02:50 PM
I'll be impressed if I find a match.

I'm an 18 year old Catman looking for his Catwoman (Seriously, where did she go?)
I'm a big fan of the Sonic series as well as racing games and various motorsports... and of course cats :3
Name: Catman
Pair: Romantic perhaps (M) (Straight)

Khawill
February 14th, 2013, 03:40 PM
Name: Khalil
I'm a gamer, self-entertaining writer, human thing that thinks in odd ways. My most impressive skill is being able to learn something fast. Also 16, and a League/Starcraft/Pokemon player

Arma
February 14th, 2013, 03:52 PM
One can never have too many friends, can he? Count me in, this sounds like fun!

Anyway, I'm a twenty year old Dutch city-kid who loves to talk about travelling and life in other countries. I'm that guy who's interested in lots of things, yet never got around into actually doing the majority of them. Being cheerful and curious, I can make jokes and ask questions about almost everything, often causing quite some trouble. I doubt I've been in a good conversation in which I didn't have to apologize. I'm studying computer science, with a focus on game technology. College life is keeping me fairly busy, but in my spare time I like to work on my pokemon fangame, listen to music or just simply relax and chat or doing nothing at all.

Name: Arma
Pair: friendly. However, if you come across someone who matches my profile, feel free to give me a regular, or even a romantic pair for that matter (I'm a bit skeptical about the latter one occurring though, but hey, you never know, right?) Please note that I'm a straight guy.

LudicoloDude
February 14th, 2013, 04:28 PM
I thought that I would try this out.

Name: LudicoloDude/McFly

I'm 15 and I'm into music (Playing the Piano), Video games, and ROM hacking. I do like to watch some anime and I just got into drawing. I'm a pretty relaxed person and open minded to anything.

rpryor03
February 14th, 2013, 04:31 PM
Name: rpryor03, Richard, Ricky
Pair: Romantic (M) (Straight)
I'm 14 and I'm a student. My hobbies are gaming, reading, writing, and sleeping. I love to hangout in Leagues, Fanfic, and ROM Hacking.

Necrum
February 14th, 2013, 04:35 PM
I've always secretly wanted a pair. My PC interests are Trading, Challenges, and Roleplaying. Video Games I play include Minecraft (360 atm), Dead Rising, Battlefield 3, and Borderlands 2. I am a bit of a film buff, hoping to become a Director someday. Also, I am a huge Sonic the Hedgehog fan, having grown up with him. My favorite character is Knuckles. Oh, my favorite Pokemon are Tyranitar, Nidoqueen (recent addition) Yanmega, Wobuffet, Gardevoir, Swalot, Articuno, and many more than I care to list...

EDIT: Almost forgot, I like heavy metal. But none of that screamo crap.

Name: Necrum
Pair: Normal

Zero
February 14th, 2013, 06:27 PM
Interesting.

Name: Ðelta, Delta, delta, any other variant
Pair: Normal (although, like pikakitten, I would prefer a female pair. I'm not one to complain, though)

I'm extremely into music, and I'm pretty much open to any genre. Although I do have my preferences.
I love video games of all types (RPG, action, music, FPS, you name it). I have a relaxed personality, although I'm probably the type of person who sits quietly listening to music, lost in thought. People say I'm pretty intelligent, although I have a pretty low self esteem :P
I've been around Pokecommunity (although not on this specific account) since 2007/2008ish, so I'm pretty familiar with things here.
I also enjoy trying new things, and I'm pretty adjustable.
I'm a huge fan of animals, namely cats. And elephants. And sloths. And penguins. And hippos. And monkeys. And giraffes. :P
I like to write, and I like to think I'm a good writer, although I'm probably not.
kthxbai

Rodriguezjames55
February 14th, 2013, 07:57 PM
Reason for being here :i dont have a pair it been a year i thinks it time
Name:James
Pair: Normal
Age 16
Country US NY
im a pretty funny guy very sarcastic at times i love television shows like friends walking dead doctor who community 30 rock how i meet your mother big bang theory everyone loves raymond and The King of Queens im pretty smart and very vain and very lazy i'm working on my hack now

S3mbl@nc3
February 14th, 2013, 08:01 PM
Ok, I'm in. I'm 16. You can call me S3mbl@nc3 or just Semblance, better still you can just call me Neel. I'm a huge fan of Pokemon... I've played every game released till date... And I'm a part-time writer. I love books and rock music and I love painting. That's about it.
Pair:Regular please

Cardinal
February 14th, 2013, 09:20 PM
Yay! :D I need someone who likes Water types.
Name: Cardinal. (You can call me Bluejay.)

EDIT: I also want someone who is better than Kikari10. I don't think that is possible though. ;D

chaoticlapras
February 14th, 2013, 11:11 PM
I'm in I guess...

Name: ChaoticLapras (or cl, chaotic, or Kieran (my real name)) NEVER CALL ME LAPRAS!
Pair: friendly
Bio: I think I exist. I like Pokemon, Reading, MineCraft, and hacking (reeeaal hacking, but I don't break into thngs illegally). I dislike being called lapras or losing all my stuff on MineCraft and having to start over.

How exactly are we told who our pair is, is it in PM or something???

Isamu Akai
February 15th, 2013, 05:51 AM
hi!Im 15 years old from Phillipines,I like watching anime and playing psp.I like someone who loved watching anime too.
name:Isamu Akai
pair:romantic pair

pikakitten
February 15th, 2013, 06:27 AM
Because wynaut? xD
Name: Pika, Kit, Kitten, Pikakitten, PikakittenX, PK, PKX, etc. xD
Pair: Regular Pair, I'd prefer a female though xD

I'm 14, live in Colorado Springs, in 9th grade (freshman), used to play the clarinet, love science, cats, drawing, computers and music. Biology is my current science class, and my favorite. I had 2 cats, it's a long story, rather not talk about it, but my 2 cats were what turned me into a cat fanatic xD That's why I'm PikaKITTEN xD. My dad was an artist, so I guess I'm following his shadow xD I can read, speak and write in binary (speaking it takes to long though xD) I'm a spriter, might've seen my shop here, up to 13 pages! xD I ROM Hack, and will maybe try learning Java programming language over the summer. I sing occasionally, a fan on My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and a LOT more but I'll just let you find out the rest ;)

~Sincerely
PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity

Frazzevous
February 15th, 2013, 07:09 AM
Name: SkittishHeart or any sensible nicknames you can derive from that.

Some stuff about me: I like writing, sleeping, singing and dancing, sports, music, games, talking about my feelings, and other things. I'm a deep thinker when it comes to stuff like love and friendship (cheesy, I know). I also am still fond of Pokemon, with one of the Eeveelutions being my most favorite (it's Jolteon as of now). I love animals, especially cats -- stray or with breed, it doesn't really matter, though I do have a soft spot for black/gray/cream-colored felines... and the Siamese; it's just sad that I'm not allowed to keep kitties in the house. Last thing: I'm a teeny, tiny bit obsessed with eye colors.

Perico
February 15th, 2013, 09:02 AM
Name: Xeninacra (You can call me Arqui or Xen)
Pair: Regular pair!

There are a few things I'd like to tell you about me but not sure where to start... hmm the first thing, I'm a 17 year-old guy from Spain. I enjoy reading, a bit of drawing, swimming (I love it! In summer I go swimming everyday, now that exam period has started I don't really have much time to go), playing videogames (Pokemon, Zelda, RE). My favourite Pokemon is Arcanine, by the way.

I'm into horror movies (zombies particularly) or supernatural TV shows. Those are the ones I enjoy the most, although I like watching anything actually.

Also I like English very much. I love watching movies or TV shows in English, listening to music, etc. I think UK is a beautiful country where I'd like to spend a big part of my life. It's just amazing when I hear British people speaking (with British accent, ofc) I kind of drool LOL

The last thing I can tell about me... I write too. Not as much as I'd like but it's good to disconnect from the world for a while (this sounds weird D: ). I've never tried writing in English though. I might give it a try soon!

February 15th, 2013, 09:15 AM
Name: Quote
Pair: Friendly

If you want to know about me you'll have to be paired with me. I'm not giving out free info, y'hear?

Sammi
February 15th, 2013, 07:22 PM
Name: Sam
Pair: Friendly pair

I'm Sam, and I'm the laziest person who ever lazied. :p

I'm a 23-year-old woman and live in the States. I like to babble if I've got a topic to talk about. Been into Pokemon since RBY days; 2nd and 5th gens are my favorite. I also play some RPGs when I'm up for gaming but I don't much these days (favorites are Persona 4, Chrono Trigger, Tales of Symphonia, Final Fantasy X, and probably a few random ones I'm missing). I'm huge into writing, but don't like taking about the bulk of it because I'm shy and it sucks (I don't edit nearly enough for it to be decent). My current obsession is Homestuck but I don't usually talk about it because idk why. I've been on PC for way-too-many-years. Uhhh most of my time otherwise is spent lurking around the Internet. I like to think I'd make a great friend! Maybe.

Punnagg
February 16th, 2013, 02:33 AM
Hey ppl!!!
I am 19 frm India.
I am a funny, i hav gud sense of humor well thats what my frends say.
I like Anime, gaming, watching tv & not much of outdoor sports kind of guy.

Name: Punnag
Pair: Romantic pair! (M) (Bi)

skyluigi2
February 16th, 2013, 08:15 AM
So, when do we actually get paired up? :P

SomethingBeautiful
February 16th, 2013, 08:43 AM
Name: SomethingBeautiful
Pair: Romantic,
Hey there! I'm 16 and looking for a guy around my age for a Romantic pair. I like Ed Sheeran music, playing pokemon (of course), and tennis. I like video games but I'm really kind of carefree (not saying I can't be serious as well) :). I'm really terrible at math and I love guys with British accents! I can be semi-sarcastic sometimes and I like both new and oldie music. Hmmm...I'm a little daring and can it can get me into trouble sometimes. ;) My favorite pokemon are Lucario and Umbreon.

Kura
February 16th, 2013, 09:00 AM
So, when do we actually get paired up? :P

The first post says Monday night. The thread got unstickied by accident! I left it 'till Monday so it would give everyone enough time to join since we started a bit late.

I hope we get some more female romantic pairs, because there will be a lot of guys that will have to get paired up regularly! We don't have enough girls :3 So if you girls are up for something cutesy and fun then I encourage you to go for it!

;3

Fenne-kun
February 16th, 2013, 09:14 AM
Awkward question, but if there are too many guys (which is true at the moment), and only some can be match with the opposite gender, will the others be 'single' (not paired) or still randomly paired with another guy for those that have chosen the 'regular/friendly' type?

Kura
February 16th, 2013, 09:44 AM
I'll try to pair up as many romantic pairs as I can, but if not, then I will pair them up as regular pairs. I did give a disclaimer in the first post that I would try my best to match everyone, but I am sure that people wouldn't mind another friend. I will write in the first post next to the names (Regular) or (Friendly) or (Couldn't find Romantic) or something for them. I'll let them know if I couldn't pair them romantically.

For those who signed up for friendly pairs, I will pair them as normal. Same with the regulars :3 Hope this makes sense.

But yeah, I'll try my best to make everyone happy! Hope everyone likes their new pairs and isn't too disappointed if I can't pair them romantically! In the end it's still meeting a potential new friend, so should be good :3

Pokemaster234
February 16th, 2013, 09:58 AM
Think I will give it a Go.Having Friends does not Cost....
Name: Pokemaster234,Also Known as Pkm234
Pair:Friendly
I like Pokemon,Regular Show,Nuzlokes,the Simpsons,Ect.My hobby is Video Games and
Drawing(I am not very good at that hehe).

Sandshrew4
February 16th, 2013, 11:39 AM
Ah what the heck.
Name- Sandshrew4 (You can call me Ben, even though that's not my real name, or anything close for that matter. Heck, my name doesn't even start with a b!)
Pair-Regular
I'm a boy, age 14. I'd like someone close to my age if you could :)
About me- I like the British sitcom Outnumbered. Wait, scratch that. It's my favorite show! I like beyblade, rugby, baseball, pokemon (not as much as before though), bionicles, and music (Beatles, Monkees, Styx, Duran Duran, AC/DC, stuff like that).

whyyes
February 16th, 2013, 11:54 AM
Hi, I'm Kevin. I've had many nicknames..call me what you will. 18, almost 19 from the United States. When it comes to games..I'd say rpgs and shmups are my favorites. I really like the Touhou series. I love reading fanfiction, it's somewhat of a guilty pleasure. Hm..other hobbies... I play Magic the Gathering. I'm fairly open about most things, but certain things require trust as a result of some bad things in the past.. I'm in college studying Business Administration (I realize it sounds boring to many, but I'm chasing a dream :D). I don't have any perfect traits I'm seeking as no one is perfect really..

Other interests: dreams, paranormal stuff, gothic, pastel, and lolita fashion, some manga..mostly romance and such, weird movies

For music...industrial, metal, that sort of thing.

Anyways, that's enough for now.

Name: Kevin
Pair: Romantic (M) (Pansexual)

Psiiionic
February 16th, 2013, 02:59 PM
Name: Psii
Hobbies: In Uni Studying my tale off, Loves to RNG. Good at drawing, haven't done that in a while lol.

Penta Penguin
February 16th, 2013, 08:07 PM
Name: Airbourne Bubblun
Bio: I'm a 22 year old guy who currently lives in England. I like to play retro games a lot, as I grew up with the old classics. I've been into Pokemon since I was 8, when a good friend of mine allowed me to play his Pokemon Blue. My favorite Pokemon are Gothorita, Gothitelle, Spheal, Aggron, Luxray, Flygon and Haunter.

I also enjoy a variety of sports, and music from the past. I love animals, every single one of them. I like to do rom hacking a lot, and I tend to think a lot so that I get some good ideas for my projects. I can talk a great deal if it's a topic I like/know.

Nakala Pri
February 16th, 2013, 11:40 PM
This should be fun. I'll give it a try!

Name: Gym Leader Rozu, but call me Rozu

Personality: Friendly and quirky.

Looking for: Friend I can discuss Sola to Robo Red the Hunter, or Harvest Moon Tale of two Towns.

Or maybe Kirby Mass Attack xD

Starry Windy
February 17th, 2013, 12:13 AM
I'll give it a try as well.

Name: Wind Heart
Bio: I'm a 20-year old Pokemon fan who wants to be friendly to everyone. Currently looking for somebody that could make me feel better. I like soothing music.

<Challenger>
February 17th, 2013, 06:52 AM
Ahhh. What the heck. Sign me up!

Name: Heretostay123, or HTS
Bio: I don't like talking about me, so I will say what's up. I'm 15, I'm from 'Murica. I play guitar. I enjoy punk music, and a bit of metal. I'm a bit lonely, so yeah. I like the Roleplay Corner. I live there, except I'm confined to the mobile app at the moment. I love Pokemon, LoZ, playing guitar, watching the old pokemon movies, and putting myself down to make others feel good. I'm average 360 degrees. (All the way around)
Awkward, Guitarist, Creative, Can you say strange?

Hope all goes well...haha

I also edited a bit after reviewing other's stuff.

dan0314
February 17th, 2013, 10:30 AM
I'm confused, how will we know when we're paired up?

Kura
February 17th, 2013, 11:29 AM
Please read the first post; it will be tomorrow evening (I'm not sure how long it will take me to pair people up after work tomorrrow, so I am just saying evening) So check back for sure on Tuesday (for those on the east coast especially) to see who you're paired with. Then head over again to the V-day chat thread where we will have topics to get to chat with your new pair and prepare for the newlywed challenge if you are participating in that :3

Kura
February 18th, 2013, 11:00 AM
Sorry for the double-post! I just wanted to announce that applications are now closed and I am going to process the pair requests now! Hopefully you should get your new pairs in a few hours time! :3 From there you can get to know your pair in our Valentines chat thread, or take part in our Newlyweds Challenge!

EDIT: RESULTS ARE IN!!

Wow, so this took a lot longer than I expected! Had been working on it for 3-4 hours haha!

I know this is TL;DR but PLEASE READ:

As you may know, we got some uneven pairing categories, and we didn’t have enough females for romantic pairings, so I paired some of the guys there up with either FRIENDLY pairs, or other REGULAR pairs. Looking back on it now, we should've written "If I cant find you a romantic match, please specify either regular/ friendly/ dropping out to be put into" but I'll take that into account for next time.

Some people might notice they have THREE pairs. This is because I felt they would be a good match in a group- and also, for those who requested friendly pairs, they’re just there to make friends, no? Some other pairs needed to be mixed (example: Romantic with Friendly/Regular) because I couldn’t find a romantic match. I used what you wrote as my base, and overall the biggest thing I kept in mind was that I wanted you to get along well (that’s why it took me so long; I seriously read everything and took time considering who you’d match well with.)

NOTE:
I do realize this may conflict with Newlywed challenges, and I encourage you to try and chat it through if you want to join with someone who has more than one pair or etc. If you are TRULY unhappy with your pair, please PM me and let me know and I’ll try my best to sort something out for you :3 Either way, it is an opportunity to meet a new friend, and I hope you all are happy with your new pair <3
ALSO! OMG I am SO sorry if I missed anyone! I copy/pasted this all into word and did shuffling around, and you know how sometimes Word can mess up or delete stuff when you try and format so please let me know if I forgot you and I’ll try and reshuffle/ pair you with someone I think you would like :3
Also sorry if I used the wrong name/ spelled your name wrong. There were a lot of you so I might’ve messed up when copy/pasting your application in word (Might’ve used your nickname instead of your username for example.)

Onto the Pairings!

REGULAR PAIRS:

Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red + Hikari10
Cardinal + Khalil
Airbourne Bubblun +Droomph
EJ. + Hybrid Trainer
Psiiionic + Tabor62
Rainbow Arcanine + Urugamosu
Midnightshine + Delta
KriegStein + Xeninacra
Antemortem + RodriguezJames55
Synerjee + Sweets Witch
Pikakitten + Gunnerpow7
AWSquared + Cosmotone8
ZachLMedia + Totodile42
Sandshrew4 + Unknown#
Shayminlover123 + Roosterman
NecrumWarrior + S3mbl@nc3

FRIENDLY PAIRS

ChaoticLapras (fr) + Vaporeon7 (fr)
Pokemaster234 + Nakuzami
GolurkIsDaBomb + Quote
Eiffelle + proN + Isamu Akai
SkittishHeart + Lapras + Catman
Gym Leader Rozu + Casacaos
Anbuja + JBsundown
Canen + Blade_of_darkness
WindHeart + Sammi-san

ROMANTIC PAIRS:

Whyyes + Aeon
Punnag + Masaru
Skywolf + Xilfer123
Fenne-kun + SomethingBeautiful

MIXED PAIRS
(Rom=Romantic but N/A) (Fr= Friendly) (Reg=Regular)

Bounce (rom) + KoboraX (rom)
SNOR(es)LAX (reg) + Binary Peaches (fr)
Team Fail (rom) + Bloodex (rom)
Elendil (rom) + (DavidtheDeadPhilosopher) (fr)
Elarmasecreta (fr/rom) + Kawaii Pikachu (reg)
JNathan (Reg) + Destiny (Rom)
KJ3400 reg + Darkpokeball reg + LilJz1234 (fr)
Heretostay123 (reg) + Dan0314 (+Fr.)
Ludicolodude (reg) + Rpyroy03 (rom)

Hopefully I didn't miss anyone, like I said. Please let me know if you have an issue with any of these pairings! Hope you are happy getting to know your new friends/ pairs!)
An alternative to VM or PM is the thread here:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296725
where we will update the topics so you can help get to know your new pairs better! Feel free to add topics, too!

Team Fail
February 18th, 2013, 05:35 PM
Well, this will be fun. Happy belated Valentine's Day erryone :D

Honest
February 18th, 2013, 08:23 PM
Team Fail? How ironic, since we're gonna be the power couple. ;D

Hope you all got someone amazing! But then again, of course you did. Cause only awesome people applied ;D

Osha_say_wott?!
February 19th, 2013, 01:34 AM
Eek~ Hope everyone has fun getting to know their new pair.

Hope you all got someone amazing! But then again, of course you did. Cause only awesome people applied ;D

I tried to apply, but apparently I was too awesome to apply. :cer_confused:

Oh, I also came too late. :12:

Cosmotone8
February 19th, 2013, 05:53 AM
Oh my gosh I could have predicted that from a mile away. x) It'll be fun getting to know Aaron better. :)

JayD
February 19th, 2013, 06:02 AM
Cool, new people! I get to meet new people^^

Catman
February 19th, 2013, 06:29 AM
I know hardly anything about Pokemon, it'll be interesting talking to serious Pokemon players.

tabor62
February 19th, 2013, 06:47 AM
Haha, what were the chances I'd get paired with someone I was friends with already? Looking foward to seeing how this goes o 3o

Hikamaru
February 19th, 2013, 12:33 PM
How odd I got paired with someone who talks to me so much he literally spammed my profile lol.

But yeah, it's funny given I'm 7 years older than him.

Kura
February 19th, 2013, 02:03 PM
You are all welcome to randomly chat or VM any other member too! :3 The more friends the merrier!
Plus.. don't forget to hurry and join the NewlyWeds Challenge!

Catman
February 19th, 2013, 02:16 PM
*ahem*
Message me...
...If you dare! hehehehe

Fenne-kun
February 20th, 2013, 12:52 AM
The romantic pair I was paired to hasn't been online since that day ;_; oh wells

Kura
February 20th, 2013, 05:05 AM
;o; That's a shame, Fenne-kun! I'm sorry to hear that ;_; Hopefully they will be on soon! Though feel free to message any other friend you have on PC (or a new friend too) if you still want to take part in the newlyweds challenge :c!!

Jalsy
February 22nd, 2013, 05:21 AM
I feel like I wasn't on the paring listXD Anyway, I think I missed the whole activity so it's okay:)

Catman
February 22nd, 2013, 06:50 AM
So far there seems to have been no communication between anyone in the group I'm in. I have been talking to Kawaii Pikachu though...

Kawaii Pikachu :3
February 22nd, 2013, 09:44 AM
So far there seems to have been no communication between anyone in the group I'm in. I have been talking to Kawaii Pikachu though...

Boo YA! That's right! LOL just kidding just kidding :P In all honesty it seems like PC's activity has slowed down quite a bit. Everyone must be getting ready for spring or something.

Kura
February 22nd, 2013, 11:51 AM
:c Well I guess something to think of for next year is for people to ensure they will be active enough for later. It's not fair to those who really want a pair if their partner in crime goes missing!

Glad you both are chatting though! :3

Tsutarja
February 23rd, 2013, 09:35 PM
Thank you so much Kura for arranging the event! I actually officially paired up with Totodile42 and we have been talking on a daily basis :)

Kura
February 24th, 2013, 09:27 AM
YAYAYAY :3 That's exactly what I wanted! I am so glad it's working out for you guys! It was my pleasure <3

Honest
February 24th, 2013, 09:30 AM
Success! =D The matchmaking event didn't work out so badly, I love it.

Kura
February 24th, 2013, 10:27 AM
Yeah I'm pretty happy *highfives Bloodex* thanks for letting me be your partner in crime! We'll make it ten times better next year!

Honest
February 24th, 2013, 11:39 AM
-highfives Kura-

Definitely! Now that we've experimented, we know how to make this amazing next year. :3