PDA

View Full Version : Are You Free Tonight?

Ardent
February 14th, 2013, 02:01 PM
So then, it's Valentine's Day! (At least it is whilst I type this)
Do you/Did you have any special plans? A date?
Or are you as they say 'Flying Solo'?

Answer away! And Happy Valentine's! (Even if you're forever alone!)

LilJz
February 14th, 2013, 02:12 PM
Well me and my girlfriend didn't do anything special for valentine's day because we don't really see the point of going out and doing something on this specific date since we do it practically everyday.

Plus I had to go home early because me and my parents are going out for a family supper >_>

Evil Stud Muffin
February 14th, 2013, 02:15 PM
I've got nothing to do, and its like midnight, so V-Day is basically over.

TRIFORCE89
February 14th, 2013, 02:32 PM
I have a university class to attend.

And if I didn't, I have no one to spend the day with anyway. So, *shrug*

Kouzan
February 14th, 2013, 02:37 PM
I have no one to spend it with so I'll be with my computer and Pokemon games all day. :)

Sora
February 14th, 2013, 02:49 PM
I'll be making spaghetti for my family instead of going out with someone. I don't even have someone to go out with. But that's okay because I wouldn't feel like going out in such gloomy weather today anyways.

Sweets Witch
February 14th, 2013, 03:16 PM
About an hour ago I bought a ton of Arbys roast beef sandwiches and stuffed them into a big heart-shaped box and now it's in my fridge. In maybe 45 minutes I will present it to myself, accept it, and then spend a night eating it with myself while watching Arrested Development.

EDIT: I actually ended up eating roast beef sandwiches and editing a picture of my friend from when he was in 7th grade. It's also my Facebook cover photo.

http://i48.tinypic.com/mn1eyv.png

Dakota
February 14th, 2013, 03:18 PM
Nothing special whatsoever.

Not that I mind!

Insomniac
February 14th, 2013, 03:22 PM
I don't have a valentine so me and my friends just decided to all be each other's valentines and bring candy. :)

Other than that I am flying solo and don't really give a crud about valentine's.

Aeon
February 14th, 2013, 03:24 PM
I have to work, and I'm single, but maybe my best friend and I will do something when I'm off.

⊗Slenderman⊗
February 14th, 2013, 05:15 PM
I spent today at a friend's house. Went with her to go pick up her new glasses. Nothing all that interesting. I don't get sucked into the cheesiness that is valentines day. It was just another normal day, short of being given valentines day 'gifts' by her older brother- a penny and a rubber band. Though I actually lost my rubber bands, so it at least will have a use.

Talli
February 15th, 2013, 01:55 AM
I had to babysit my 7 year old and 3 year old nephew so their parents could go for a meal.

Seki
February 15th, 2013, 02:05 AM
I spent that day (yesterday) at home sleeping. *forever alone*

AirSabin Bubblun
February 16th, 2013, 08:22 PM
Well, I think this image sums it up:
http://simpsonswiki.net/w/images/thumb/b/b0/AStarisBurns.JPG/250px-AStarisBurns.JPG

Did nothing this Valentine's Day, so yeah... nothing at all.

Kura
February 17th, 2013, 06:21 AM
On actual V-day I did nothing special: go to work, go home, clean my flat and do some laundry. This weekend the only thing my boyfriend and I had planned was to go to a restaurant. :3 The rest of the weekend was gonna be lazy and relaxing <3 He made some delicious banana-maplesyrup-whippedcream crepes on Friday for me <3 Were so good! :3

Cordelia
February 17th, 2013, 06:32 AM
I took my wife out to lunch for Valentine's Day at her favorite BBQ restaurant. It was awesome and we both enjoyed spending time with each other. :D

Patchisou Yutohru
February 17th, 2013, 08:39 AM
Valentines day I spent the night at work until 11:30 and then I was talking to one of my friends on the phone until I fell sleep.

Catholic Nun
February 18th, 2013, 02:18 AM
My friend and I pretended to be each other's Valentines. I work at a liquor store inside a supermarket so I took him to work in the morning (he stayed at my house the night before for reasons you guys don't really need to know lol) and then I went to work and bought him a rose from the supermarket. Then I picked him up from work at 5 and we went to McDonalds and ate burgers and then we came back to my house and we spent the night hanging out with my family.

Evanlyn
February 18th, 2013, 02:30 AM
I flew solo. 'cause I'm that awesome!

I actually forgot about Valentine's Day until that night! Not that I had any plans, but anyway..