PDA

View Full Version : OMG LOOK OUT

QuilavaKing
February 16th, 2013, 06:15 PM
You're being chased by a giant boulder, Indiana Jones style! Will you be able to outrun it?

Iow, how fit/fast are you? lol

Evil Stud Muffin
February 16th, 2013, 06:21 PM
If its a hill, well obviously cause its rolling after me, then yeah I'd probably tumble and get knocked out before it even hit me.

⊗Slenderman⊗
February 16th, 2013, 06:27 PM
Eh. I'm not sure. I know a person who is younger and can still run faster than I am, but I can easily outrun someone I know who is in her mid 20s. So I really don't know how average I am. I:

Cordelia
February 16th, 2013, 06:36 PM
I'm not really fit, but if I really want to I can run pretty fast. I didn't find this out until I was chasing down my little Shih Poo when he ran out the front door one day. I really kicked it into another gear that I didn't know I had that morning!

Mr. Downstairs
February 16th, 2013, 06:41 PM
I would be able to outrun it for a little while until I tripped or got an asthma attack!!! One or the other is bound to happen.

antemortem
February 16th, 2013, 06:44 PM
I like to think I'm pretty fit, because I've played basketball for my school (and during the summer breaks!) for the past five years, same with track for the last three years and present day! But of course, I'd get tuckered out sooner or later, so the boulder would eventually catch up with me. As for how fast I am... I'm not slow, but I'm definitely not a longer distance sprinter!

tabor62
February 16th, 2013, 06:45 PM
Someone like me would get run over instantly D:

Vital
February 16th, 2013, 07:19 PM
I used to be in top notch shape, but I'm not sure anymore. Ever since I moved, I've done zero activity and ate way too much. I wouldn't be surprised if the boulder pancaked me.

Brendino
February 16th, 2013, 09:23 PM
Rather than trying to outrun it, I'd probably be figuring out the least painful way to get squashed.

Even at the most athletic point in my life (back when I was playing baseball), I was still the slowest person in my class/team.

Sweets Witch
February 16th, 2013, 09:25 PM
Nope. I panic, I trip, I am pancaked. I'm clumsy and I don't think I'm in THAT good of a condition to be running for my life.

Caelus
February 16th, 2013, 11:29 PM
I think I'm in pretty decent shape. I haven't ran laps in months but I try to stay active and work on some running every now and then. That said I've never been the fastest person in anything but my speed isn't bad for a guy my size.

If I get into that kind of situation, though, I move a lot faster than normal and I can probably outrun it.

Team Fail
February 16th, 2013, 11:33 PM
I was in shape at one time. Not anymore though.

Oh and I was never good at running. Ever.

Talli
February 17th, 2013, 02:17 AM
No I would not be able to out run the boulder as I am not a fast runner so I would get squashed by it,

Kura
February 17th, 2013, 04:45 AM
I'm a terrible runner, (I love swimming though!) though I had joined a gym back in November and go at LEAST once a week (usually 2-3 times) and I do strength training there.
I'm not particularly strong or fit but I'm getting there!

Brynjolf
February 17th, 2013, 11:13 AM
Lol no.

I'm not fit. I can run fast but only for like three minutes at a time MAXIMUM.

I need to work out.

Evanlyn
February 17th, 2013, 02:36 PM
I'd die. I'd be squished. As in, no, I'm not very fit and I have always been a slow runner.

Overlord Drakow
February 17th, 2013, 02:51 PM
I'm not so good at endurance running so before I got completely exhausted I'd do a 180 and PUNCH THE BOULDER TO PIECES!

AWsquared
February 17th, 2013, 03:18 PM
I am not a good runner neither am I fit at all. Whenever we would run in class I was always one of the last people to finish. At 5'5" and 151 pounds, I'm a tad on the chubby side. So to answer the question, if a border was charging at me, I'd probably couldn't outrun it and get squashed.

Sammi
February 17th, 2013, 04:07 PM
SQUISH!

I'm not very active. I walk to and from work, but I don't do anything more strenuous than that. I haaaate running haha. Therefore, I don't think I can outrun a bolder. I'd certainly try, but I'm pretty sure the end result will be being crushed. :(

Sora
February 17th, 2013, 10:09 PM
I used to be really fast ... back in Elementary School. But since then I had gotten lazier and thus I've gotten slower. Whoops.

GolurkIsDaBomb
February 17th, 2013, 11:13 PM
I would trick the boulder into only crushing me if it picked the hand that had the blue card behind my back. Little does the boulder know, I have a red card and a yellow card, but no blue! Bwaha!

In all actuality I would die. So quickly.

Rainbow Arcanine
February 17th, 2013, 11:46 PM
Instead of trying to run I'd stand there for five seconds, attempting to blow it up with my mind or do some sort of spell on it. :D

Nah that would never work sadly so I'd just run as fast as I can and hope for the best, although I'd most likely get pancaked, even though I'm pretty fit, I've been getting a lot slacker recently so I don't think I could outrun the boulder. :(

Hikamaru
February 17th, 2013, 11:53 PM
I do run fast, but maybe not enough to do an "Indy Escape" against a boulder.

If I wanted to achieve speed like that, I'd have to do a hell-load of exercise and drink loads of water. So I guess you could say I'd get squashed badly lol.

♣Gawain♣
February 18th, 2013, 12:31 AM
I WOULD HULK SMASH IT!!!

Nah, it would be 50/50 percent chance of outrunning it.

Seki
February 18th, 2013, 01:08 AM
I do dare say that I run quite fast, its because I am quite fit because I do not want to fail some test that will make me serve the army an earlier date of 6 months.

Katholic Nun
February 18th, 2013, 03:30 AM
Nobody here can outrun a boulder, lets be real.

But yeah I'm pretty unfit. There's not much in this world that I can outrun. Except people with one leg. I can usually outrun them. Unless they're Paralympians, then I'm done.