PDA

View Full Version : Watch out, ladies

Brynjolf
February 18th, 2013, 07:36 PM
Do you find yourself attractive at all? Do you flirt often?

Or are you the other way around?

Stormbringer
February 18th, 2013, 07:53 PM
I've always been told that I was attractive and growing up I had to keep the girls away with a stick sometimes. So, yes, I think so. I wouldn't say I'm flirty, just suave and smooth. ;D get at me, ladies. <333

Cordelia
February 18th, 2013, 08:09 PM
I've also been told that I'm attractive and I am definitely a flirt, even if I truly don't mean to be sometimes! It's fun though, so unfortunately most things in life that are probably not good are. xD

Aeon
February 18th, 2013, 08:25 PM
Apparently I'm told I'm really attractive so I guess so. Flirty though, goodness no. Every time I even try I cringe badly.

Honest
February 18th, 2013, 08:29 PM
Personally, I feel like I can be attractive physically if I gave myself time to take care of my body. Which I do often. People have always said that I'm a cutie. :3

As for me being a flirt? Haha, yes. I might as well admit it, though I've denied it for a good portion of my flirting life. What can I say, I can be suave. What's sad is that my words fail me whenever I'm trying to flirt with someone I legitimately like. -_-;

Noah Ridgewood
February 18th, 2013, 08:59 PM
I'm not flirty, but I'd do me all the time if I could. As long as my hair's right, I find me to be so ****ing hot. I look in the mirror sometimes and I'm like "Whaaah I wish I could have sex with myself!!"

Sweets Witch
February 18th, 2013, 09:23 PM
If I'm clean, fully awake, and wearing something other than pajamas, I consider myself to be pretty attractive. Those things just don't make the cut, though. I'm a demon in the morning.

Flirting...Ehhh. I don't INTENTIONALLY do it. Sometimes I catch myself saying things that could be considered flirty and I mentally beat myself up over it because I don't want the person to think that was my intention. I have no intentions.

Crux
February 18th, 2013, 10:27 PM
I've been told that i'm attractive quite a few times and have at times been awkwardly gawked at, but I don't personally think i'm all that amazing looking. Not bad per say, just not spectacular.

Oh god no.
As far as being attracted to somebody such to the point of flirting with her, she'd have to be at least half as brutal as I am, and sadly I don't know anyone like that.
Therefore I don't flirt.

Sableye~
February 19th, 2013, 08:03 AM
I'm told that I am. I don't necessarily agree, though.

Nope.

Talli
February 19th, 2013, 08:31 AM
I have told I am good looking in the past

I guess I agree with that.

Victini
February 19th, 2013, 10:29 AM
... Uhm. I don't find myself to be attractive, really... n///n;

I've been told a lot that I am... buuut, I don't agree. vwv;

Ephemeral Euphoria
February 19th, 2013, 10:33 AM
When I was younger I didn't think I was very attractive, nowadays though I'm a lot more confident in my looks and style to where I agree wholeheartedly when someone says that I'm good looking now.

JayD
February 19th, 2013, 10:34 AM
I don't really find myself attractive but some people said that I am :C

And as much as flirting, I don't really flirt neither.. people says that they think I'm flirting but really it's just me being me. Nothing more :C

Bounce
February 19th, 2013, 11:08 AM
I am the biggest flirt ever, haha.

Dreg
February 19th, 2013, 11:31 AM
I have been told I can be attractive sometimes, yeah. Not sure what that is supposed to mean....

Absolutely not. I can't flirt at all; either I don't have the guts or I do it poorly.

Toutebelle
February 19th, 2013, 03:25 PM
People say I'm good-looking. I don't consider myself ugly (quite far from it, actually), but I'm not exactly gorgeous. I've got coarse facial hair and oily skin. Plus I'm slightly overweight. Since every male celebrity under 40 seems to look like either a stud or a pretty boy, I would be considered hideous by Hollywood standards. I don't get why younger male celebrities aren't allowed to be heavy, but very old ones are. At least I'm tall. Yet guys who are tall and heavy-set are stereotyped as strong but dumb. People consider me smart almost to the point of a know-it-all. Plus girls might be put off by my loathing for sports.

Somniac
February 19th, 2013, 03:51 PM
Do you find yourself attractive at all? Do you flirt often?

Or are you the other way around?

I wouldn't say I think myself attractive, however I am very comfortable with myself, and I love to jokingly flirt with people, just to see the reactions of them and others, it can be quite humorous at the expense of them.

Edit: Loving the name, we'd make a great super hero duo.

Sammi
February 19th, 2013, 06:46 PM
I only find myself average. Some people like me, though, so idk, it might just be my low self-esteem talking.

I'm awful at flirting and almost never do it on purpose. Hell, I hardly notice people are flirting with me in the first place.

Kura
February 20th, 2013, 01:48 PM
No, I don't, though people tell me otherwise. When I was younger I never heard it (I heard quite the opposite) and was always made fun of, so that didn't do much for my self esteem.. :C

I never flirt with anyone apart from my boyfriend though. I also absolutely hate it when guys take my friendliness as being interested. It's annoying but thankfully it doesn't happen often.

Overlord Drakow
February 20th, 2013, 03:28 PM
Yeah I'm pretty damn sexy. Of course I am impeded by the fact that I'm not white but otherwise I've got it going on.

No, I don't, though people tell me otherwise. When I was younger I never heard it (I heard quite the opposite) and was always made fun of, so that didn't do much for my self esteem.. :C

I never flirt with anyone apart from my boyfriend though. I also absolutely hate it when guys take my friendliness as being interested. It's annoying but thankfully it doesn't happen often.

Ahahaha funny you mention that XD, cause I almost thought you were interested in me at one stage. This was before you got together with the Captain, we were chatting like everyday and I was like "is this chick into me or what?" But I thought it over carefully and fortunately realized you were indeed just being friendly and shrugged it off. Which is a good thing because otherwise I might have made a move on you and that wouldn't have ended well haha!

Nothing Is Real
February 23rd, 2013, 06:25 PM
Meh, I'd say I'm average, but I have been told I'm attractive by many people. I think my eyes are my best feature, since that what the girls I've been with have fallen for. I've also had people on this website tell me that I'm attractive (in the previous "Pictures of You" thread I posted in on my other account).

Hydro Pumper
February 23rd, 2013, 08:29 PM
Yeh I consider myself attractive once I've showered in the morning after waking up LOL. Like Sweets Witch said, "I'm a demon in the morning". :P People sometimes compliment me on my looks/physique, because I exercise regularly. :'3

I've been told that I flirt by my friends. Though half the time I'm unaware I'm "flirting", so I think it just a part of who I am haha. 0:)

Thauvin
February 24th, 2013, 10:45 AM
I've been told I am twice in my whole life (and no, not by my mother or anyone related to me). I don't particularly agree, but I think I look okay, decent at most. I don't flirt -- or more accurately -- I can't.

Toshiro.
February 24th, 2013, 12:29 PM
People tell me I am good looking, but I just don't see it! And because of this, I never flirt.

low self esteem

Magic Christmas Lights
February 24th, 2013, 02:24 PM
I'm pretty attractive, I think. If I were someone else, I would totally hit that. I also get hit on a lot which makes me think it's not just me that likes me. I don't really flirt much though, I'm just pretty chill about meeting people and I talk to everyone kind of the same way (except in like professional settings, etc.)

Shiny Celebi
February 24th, 2013, 03:54 PM
I dont think Im really that attractive, never have. I just didnt really think I look good. Im not flirty at all and really have no idea how to be honest.

Caelus
February 26th, 2013, 09:08 PM
Growing up I was never called attractive until I started losing weight. Once I lost my weight and started building muscle I started to receive some compliments from people, but my low self-esteem is still there, and I'm still constantly working out to improve my appearance.

It keeps me motivated though - never be fully satisfied with your appearance, always strive to improve. That's how I like to see it.

Brynjolf
February 27th, 2013, 03:36 PM
Growing up I was never called attractive until I started losing weight. Once I lost my weight and started building muscle I started to receive some compliments from people, but my low self-esteem is still there, and I'm still constantly working out to improve my appearance.

It keeps me motivated though - never be fully satisfied with your appearance, always strive to improve. That's how I like to see it.

That's awesome to hear. :)
I am around 30 lbs overweight (I don't really look all that fat) and it usually brings a lot of negative attention from my mother. And I've never gotten noticed or anything.

I mean, I'm not fat but I'm not skinny either. I just want to get in shape. I recently started running 3 miles a night before dinner and I eat a good fruit when I'm craving chocolate. Usually does the trick.

So hopefully I will get the same results.

Shining Raichu
March 7th, 2013, 04:57 AM
I don't think I'm attractive and I find it very hard to flirt with people because of this. I'm actively trying to work through that though, so I'm not just sitting behind a computer screen whining about it :P

Correspondence
March 7th, 2013, 08:22 AM
I guess I find my self average; not too good not to bad.

And i would flirt but anyone i like will already have a boyfriend.

Cosmotone8
March 7th, 2013, 12:33 PM
I think I'm pretty attractive, if I say so myself. I'm not exactly the smoothest person, however, and I'm kinda geeky so it all kinda balances everything out in the end. xD I don't really flirt with anyone either, not really any reason too unless I actually like the person.