View Full Version : I swear I'm organized at home!

February 19th, 2013, 12:37 PM
Are you more organized at home or at school/work? Some people find it easy to be organized in one place, but hard to be organized in another place.

February 19th, 2013, 1:17 PM
My PC is organized as hell LOL.

My desk.. nope..

My DVD & Bu-Ray are organized
My games are organized

Mostly everything I have an interest in are organized :3

February 19th, 2013, 2:02 PM
I'm definitely more organized in school, but that's understandable since I don't have piles of books or clothes there.

Ephemeral Euphoria
February 19th, 2013, 2:04 PM
I'm organized at home to an extent, well kinda hahaha.

Work wise, well since I don't need to really bring anything other than a pair of gloves and my work shirt I say I'm good there.

Sweets Witch
February 19th, 2013, 2:07 PM
Work, actually. I've organized everything that I need for work so that it fits onto the back of a golf cart. My home's clean, but there's nothing special about it. I'm pretty proud of the golf cart thing.

February 19th, 2013, 2:23 PM
I'm not organized at all, no matter where I am. Well, most of the time.

February 19th, 2013, 4:06 PM
I am actually the same in both places.

I will start the week VERY organized (home and school) then as the week progresses, I get messy. Then on Friday, I clean everything out again.

Poke Fox
February 19th, 2013, 7:14 PM
I need to catch up on my cleaning my room. Except for my Pokemon collection and diabetic medicine (I have to keep them out of the way), everything else is a big unorganized mess. I struggle even finding a pen or paper in my cluttered mess.

Even when I do clean, I don't know what happens with me, 3 days later its a big mess again. I can't seem to stay organized.

February 19th, 2013, 10:14 PM
I'm probably a little more organized in school just because I keep 90% of my work inside books and folders that they belong to, but I'm honestly not very organized.

February 20th, 2013, 7:48 AM
I was not very organized at school but at home was another story though

-C Talli 2013-

February 20th, 2013, 7:51 AM
I'm pretty organized at work and I was decently organized in class with my notes and everything, but at home is another story. I'm so messy at home, omg. D:

February 20th, 2013, 9:22 AM
My desk is organized and my mangas and movies are organized. Thats about it everything else is little randomly placed. :'D so yeah. I could say im selectively organized.

February 20th, 2013, 9:38 AM
If it's not "my" place, I tend to be a lot more organized. Stuff goes here, this goes there, usually not much of a mess, and if it is, it's usually confined to one small area. This applies to work places, somewhat to school (not elementary school, hoo boy were those desks cluttered), and to vacation places.

However, back at home...all bets are off. I can't even try to be organized, or if I do then it all gets unraveled quickly enough. My desk and the floor around it are testimony to this. Even if I try to be all neat, it will quickly go back to "drop anything where I darn well please".

February 20th, 2013, 11:48 AM
I wouldn't want to be messy in some place where lots of people could see it so I try to keep my work area clean and organized. My own personal space can be pretty messy day-to-day, especially if I haven't had time to do any cleaning and I've been rushing around or otherwise busy. I don't really mind though since it's my personal space and no one really has a need to be there so I'm not inconveniencing anyone (except myself).

February 22nd, 2013, 2:12 PM
I fluctuate.. sometimes home will be messy; other times spotless. Sometimes my desk is cluttered at work, other times it's organized.

My computer desktop, however.. now that's always crazy..

February 22nd, 2013, 11:57 PM
As I said in the OCD thread, I only organize specific things. Most of my other stuff is cluttered up, but it's cluttered in a way that I know my way around, so I guess for me, that makes it...organized? Haha. But the stuff that I have organized is...very organized and I would know if someone moved anything by a hair. Yeah, I'm one of ~those~ people.

I don't have a workplace, I keep all my schoolwork in one notebook, so that answers that. Only place I have to keep organized is my room, and it's...a mixture. It's chaotically organized! :D And I do have a certain way I set up my desks during classes, if that counts. Like the way I place my book and notebook I mean lol. It's very specific...the joys of being strange!

Hydro Pumper
February 23rd, 2013, 1:11 AM
My PC is organized as hell LOL.
Mostly everything I have an interest in are organized :3
Haha this pretty much sums me up! XD All my DVDs, games, books and magazines are all neatly organised in my bookcase. It's just natural to take more interest in the things you enjoy. :)

Same goes with my uni work (at least so far... :P). When I was in school my gear was generally organised and categorised fine. Though during those busy times of the year (like exams, or when a couple of assignments were due around the same time) my organisation probably slipped and lost priority until I caught up again. :3

February 23rd, 2013, 9:37 AM
I'm equally organized in both school/home, but I'm slightly more organized at home.

February 24th, 2013, 5:55 PM
I'm organized everywhere. As a person, I work better when I have things organized and in its place. I also feel a lot more motivated in a clean space. So whether I'm at home, school, or at work, I try to keep my area organized as best as I can.

February 26th, 2013, 5:13 PM
I guess I'm...slightly more organized at home? My office at work is usually a mess, with papers strewn all over my desk, books piled up, and the like. At home, my desk stays pretty clean, but I do have stuff thrown around (books, papers, games, etc.) and sometimes there are clothes sorted out in piles - usually when I'm in the middle of doing laundry. Overall though, I am more organized at home than when I'm at work, but when I'm working at home (schoolwork and such) it tends to look like a bomb exploded.

Shining Raichu
March 2nd, 2013, 5:49 AM
I'm more organised at work than at home, but that isn't saying much. I'm still learning my new job so I'm getting the hang of the organisational system, but I'm still not there yet. Whereas at home, there is no organisational system and there hasn't been an attempt to create one for quite some time!

March 2nd, 2013, 9:13 AM
I am more organized at school but still that isnt saying much. I am just a very unorganized person in general :/ although I wish it weren't that way.

Noah Ridgewood
March 2nd, 2013, 4:08 PM
Only things you'd expect to find in an office. My bedroom is pretty messy and I just cleaned out my car after about two months of building up fast food bags.

March 2nd, 2013, 4:22 PM
When I was in school , I was more organized there than I am at home now, though it wasn't much more organized. Though I had most of my books in a neat stack ,my backpack was always in my locker, and I usually was able to find anything I needed. If I had a job, I'd be more organized at work than at home, because I'd want to leave a good impression on my boss/supervisor. At home, there's papers, clothes and other thing cluttered all over the place and I can never find anything I'm looking for. Though in general I wouldn't say I'm organized at all. XD But I was just a little bit more organized when I was at school.