PDA

View Full Version : Get off my lawn

Brynjolf
February 19th, 2013, 08:17 PM
Are you a territorial person? Do you draw lines on your property and bite the feet that cross your side, or are you open and like to share your space?
Do you require a lot of personal space and time away, or do you like being in close proximity with others?

Sweets Witch
February 19th, 2013, 08:34 PM
I'm more possessive when it comes to belongings than territory. Like, I don't mind if you come into my house and spread out on my couch or something like you live here, but don't be a jerk and start eating my food. Only 1/4 of the food I buy is specifically for me so just let me have it. One of my friends is really bad with that and he'll eat like

entire pizzas.

Or a lasagna.

Somniac
February 19th, 2013, 08:46 PM
I'm generally a very open and honest person, so I'm quite relaxed with people touching my stuff / me and or invading my personal space.

That said, no matter who it is, if they touch my computer I will find them, I will kill them, I will cut them into small pieces, I will hire a catapult and I will fling their filthy invasive heads onto their children's school on graduation day.
Don't give me that look.

Livewire
February 19th, 2013, 10:08 PM
I can be pretty territorial when I don't want people around my space. Go in my room or use my laptop without my permission and your head will be in the wall. Unless I'm in a sharing mood, then it's all good.

Playful_Weasel
February 20th, 2013, 12:28 AM
I prefer the company of family and friendly people I trust around me.

I don't share my pc since everyone at home just about has internet access with a PS3 or other pc/laptop.

Very rarely I don't like to be bothered when I'm doing something private - I even put my phone on silent (no ring no vibrate) and lock my door.

Talli
February 20th, 2013, 01:33 AM
If touch something of mine you'll hear of it straight away I am very Territorol of my stuff.

Fennevyrom
February 20th, 2013, 02:01 AM
I don't mind as long as I don't have to share things. Then I become very possessive.

Sableye~
February 20th, 2013, 02:49 AM
I don't really care, but I do like being left alone. So it does get on my nerves when people lurk around me.

Cordelia
February 20th, 2013, 06:00 AM
My space is mine and you young whipper-snappers aren't going anywhere near it! I value my personal space and I'm not keen on people invading it.

Evil Stud Muffin
February 20th, 2013, 08:16 AM
Yeah, uber territorial about my room. I want it to be a mess mother, you don't need to clean it!

TwilightBlade
February 24th, 2013, 11:02 AM
Enter my personal space and you will soon discover that I do have a loud voice. XD; Don't touch my computer, phone, tablet, etc or I will bite. Don't ever sit on my bed or you'll likely find yourself dead. D: I do get happy when people visit my room, take interest in my hobbies, or hug me (gasp), but usually I'm just shaky nervous at first. I need my space.

Shiny Celebi
February 24th, 2013, 03:59 PM
I value my personal space and dont generally like it when people are too close to me, especially when people lean over me. I try to move away cause it makes me nervous. I dont really like it when people touch my stuff or eat my food or something like that. I also dont like being around people in general all the time, I need space.

Sammi
February 24th, 2013, 05:45 PM
The only thing I'm super territorial about is my writing. DON'T YOU DARE EVEN *LOOK* AT IT UNLESS I SAY SO!! Otherwise, unless I want to be alone in my room, I don't really care too much if you get up in my space. Just ask first, obviously.

I'm a person who values her alone time. If I'm at home I really don't want to go anywhere or do anything else.

Crux
February 24th, 2013, 07:14 PM
Meh, most of the time I don't care. In fact I prefer to large cities as apposed to small private areas.
If i'm having a conversation with some random stranger who said hello then it's a good sign i'm in a lively, and open mood.

But there are times that if you mess with me and or my stuff then you will be amazed how slowly and painfully I can murder you.

♣Gawain♣
February 25th, 2013, 02:16 AM
Territorial. I don't want anybody to disturb my personal space and business.

Kura
February 25th, 2013, 05:23 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7sqq2hYxZ1qib4b5.jpg

I can be pretty territorial about my stuff. It's my stuff and I worked hard to get it and I'm particular about maintaining it. I don't want people's grubby hands all over it if they don't ask me first.

I'm also territorial about my space. Don't go into my room unless I invite you in.

Seki
February 25th, 2013, 06:01 AM
I generally don't like people coming in to my room without asking permission, lots of kids nowadays do that and they take things without asking, rude kids these days. I remember those days when I was a kid and I asked permission for anything whenever I am at other people's house, of course I would expect kids these days to ask, but hell no they don't!

King Goodra
March 1st, 2013, 10:26 PM
Generally no, but I can be if I'm not feeling how I normally feel.

I do require a lot of personal space and time away from other people, though. Just a trip to the mall for some take out food at the food court is enough to have me take a nap as soon as I get home.

Shining Raichu
March 7th, 2013, 04:58 AM
I'm more possessive than I'd like to be when it comes to people, but when it comes to things and space I'm always more than happy to share.

I require some personal space at times, but I never usually find it hard to get.

Correspondence
March 7th, 2013, 08:18 AM
The only thing I'm territorial about is my room but that doesn't mean I let complete strangers hug me.