View Full Version : it's too late now

February 22nd, 2013, 10:47 AM
Have you left something until the last moment ?
Yes I have done that and the movie I going to see was sold out, another time I was going out to an restaurant for dinner and it had no table left...

-Talli thread 2013-

Sweets Witch
February 22nd, 2013, 12:20 PM
All the time. The preorders have been stopped on a figure that I want so I was too late for that, and some days I wait until terrible times to go shopping (Sunday afternoon, weekdays at around 4-5, Saturdays) and end up hitting bad traffic or huge crowds. Or one day I'll be low on milk and make a mental note to get some but then not do it even though I haven't had milk for three days now and I'd kill for a bowl of Cheerios.

February 22nd, 2013, 12:30 PM
No; I'm paranoid on missing out so I never leave things to the last minute like that; unless it was something spontaneous to begin with.

Poke Fox
February 22nd, 2013, 12:35 PM
I do it all the time, I'm always leaving lots of stuff to do later, and "later" may turn into 3 to 10 days. One example, is when a family member asks me to look up an address and driving directions somewhere, ask me at least 1 week in advanced, I might not check until they remind me again, 10 minutes before leaving.

In order for me not to be late, I have to write a reminder on my cell phone.

February 22nd, 2013, 2:03 PM
Yup, I always procrastinate. That's why I end up forgetting to study.

February 22nd, 2013, 3:29 PM
I tend to be lazy about things, so yes, I end up doing that quite a lot. Also doesn't help that I tend to forget things the moment I get distracted by something else. Few days later and "oh yeah, I meant to do that, whoops."

Even worse is when I decide to just not do/get the thing I wanted, since I left it until the last second and now can't be bothered. >< Not for important things like schoolwork though (unless I thought I could get away with it, not usually though), but for some minor things...yeah.

February 22nd, 2013, 4:06 PM
Procrastination is the name of the game. If I can do it, I will. It's just a fact of life in my world. 8)

Personally, I do not suggest it. Plan ahead and do it when you can!

February 22nd, 2013, 4:44 PM
Procrastination is my thing. Like actually, my school installs that ideology into your head. If I have anything to feel good about, I'll actually still get some sleep. I've never pulled an all nighter before, but I know multiple friends that have pulled multiple all nighters. :c

February 22nd, 2013, 7:00 PM
I don't procrastinate too bad (compared to everyone else who has responded) and now I realize how bad of a goody-two-shoes I am when it comes to doing stuff. Compared to you guys.
I guess I am a kiss-ass. :p

Hydro Pumper
February 23rd, 2013, 1:57 AM
I've put off finishing a school assignment here or there, though I hate to do it since it will be floating around in my head until it's complete. I find that true for other things in life too. SO I prefer getting in there early. :3

Coincidentally though the last minute pressure actually makes me work more efficiently and achieve better results haha. >.>

February 23rd, 2013, 7:20 AM
I never leave anything to the absolute last minute where I could possibly miss it, but when I was in school I procrastinated all the time on homework. Who wants to do homework when you could be doing something else that's actually fun?

February 23rd, 2013, 9:30 AM
Yes, I sometimes left my homework till the last minute. There are other situations, but I can't name them from the top of my head at the moment.

Shining Raichu
February 27th, 2013, 11:12 PM
Gathering stuff for my real estate applications lol. I did that on the day I needed to submit it lol

February 28th, 2013, 1:15 AM
I'm so busy checking PC I tend to accidentally forget to eat my dinner, leaving it to go cold.

February 28th, 2013, 1:32 AM
I was gonna buy a ticket for a cruise.
But they were sold out, I blame majority of the ppl there,
they just keep cutting the line, and they're doing it to me.
Pushing me aside...

February 28th, 2013, 1:34 AM
I procrastinate on things all the time. Right now I'm basically putting off going to sleep cause the Internet needs me. cause things like PC are addicting. The biggest examples also being schoolwork like lot of homework and big project.Like in sophomore year of high school my health teacher made us do several PowerPoint presentations. I'd finish most of the presentation the night they were due and pull all nigher getting them done. Instead I get distracted by things on the Internet. LOL

There was also this school course known as a correspondence course that I needed to do in order to pass high school and get my diploma. Long story short I took 5 months to finish it only to find out I had to rewrite it cause the instructor grading it couldn't read my writing. Plus I forgot to complete a section. Then it took me one more year to rewrite it and take the required follow-up exam. I just keep goofing off and getting distracted by other things such as games and the internet. So basically it took a year and a half to get my high school diploma. XD

February 28th, 2013, 1:46 AM
Yep and most of the time. Usually my iphone or driver's licence.