PDA

View Full Version : You are truck in my life, and so, I avoid you.

Crux
February 22nd, 2013, 09:54 PM
Do you have anybody that always gets the best of you?
How do you deal with them?

Answer then leave. Lurkers will become roadkill. :D

Sweets Witch
February 23rd, 2013, 09:09 AM
My friend Ryan and I always try to get the best of each other, but in a fun way. It's like a game where we have a conversation and then one of us says something with wildly perfect timing and we swap insults/zingers until one of us says "I can't even handle you anymore."

There aren't really any people who SERIOUSLY get the best of me, though. Maybe one of my exes but every time she tries to talk to me I pretend like I'm doing something important like watering my fish or saving the world.

Brynjolf
February 23rd, 2013, 10:03 AM
Not a person, but my fourth period class really bothers me.
Everything someone else says is payed attention to, but as soon as I say something completely relevant, they ignore me.

None of them have good attitude either, they always ruin the fun of the class.

⊗Slenderman⊗
February 23rd, 2013, 10:04 AM
My best friend throws insults at me, but that's just her way of being affectionate, so I don't take them seriously. She's really the only one, so no. Though some people in one class like to make remarks about me, if that counts. But I just ignore them.

Java's Missingno.
February 23rd, 2013, 11:23 AM
My ex and I have a playfully adversarial relationship; we tease each other all the time, and we're still good friends. Dunno how I got lucky enough to remain friends(it was a touchy break-up) but I'm glad it worked out.

One of the latest stabs at me was "You go to the gym? But you're so scrawny. Should I expect Arnold when you come back home for summer?"

Sodom
March 2nd, 2013, 05:02 AM
My friend Luke always manages to get the best of me. He's one of these people that always needs to be right and won't stop until he is. There's no point arguing with him because he'll use these arguments that are technically right but not necessarily correct in essence, but since they're correct in technicality you can't argue them and then he wins even though he's not right.