PDA

View Full Version : ...I-I-It's my fault...I'm so sorry....

Treble Harble
February 23rd, 2013, 02:02 PM
Do you apologize when you do something wrong or say something to someone you shouldn't have said? Do you apologize too much at times?

I... I apologize whenever I feel I say something stupid or bump into someone. Sometimes I apologize when I shouldn't even be apologizing. But I guess I do that I'm supposed to apologize when I do something wrong.

You?

Sableye~
February 23rd, 2013, 03:17 PM
Depends on who it is. If it's a legitimate apology (not just a "Oh, sorry" when I accidentally bump into someone because I'm not paying attention), then not very often. x;

Honest
February 23rd, 2013, 03:18 PM
I do apologize a lot, I guess. Whenever I bump into a stranger or something, for sure. If I've mae a legitimate mistake? I do say sorry, of course, but I might overdo it.

Ash
February 23rd, 2013, 03:30 PM
If I accidentally bump into someone or it's a legitimate mistake of mine, then yes. But if I'm forced to say sorry then it might come off as a bit bitter or sarcastic and it just makes matters worse. whoops.

Sweets Witch
February 23rd, 2013, 07:16 PM
If I'm genuinely sorry then I'll apologize in a kind of surprised way like "Oh snap, I'm sorry" or something. But that's it. For most other cases I just plain don't apologize for fear that it will sound as insincere as I mean it to be.

Hydro Pumper
February 23rd, 2013, 08:05 PM
Yeh I always apologise when I make an accident of some kind which impacts on someone else negatively. It helps make me feel more comfortable to move on knowing I at least tried to help improve the situation. :3

When the time is appropriate I will also generally say sorry out of politeness, even though an apology may not be necessary. It's common then to hear the other person say "you don't have to apologise!", but I do anyway. X'D

I'm not forced to apologise often, so I imagine that in such a circumstance where I am not feeling apologetic my apology may seem slightly insincere. Behaviour is a direct representation of how we're feeling. :P

Brynjolf
February 23rd, 2013, 09:13 PM
Do you apologize when you do something wrong or say something to someone you shouldn't have said? Do you apologize too much at times?

I... I apologize whenever I feel I say something stupid or bump into someone. Sometimes I apologize when I shouldn't even be apologizing. But I guess I do that I'm supposed to apologize when I do something wrong.

You?

I tend to not apologize until later which always makes me look like an ass in public.

Caelus
February 23rd, 2013, 10:41 PM
I tend blame myself for everything, even stuff that may not have been my fault, such as bumping into someone. It just seems like the polite thing to do so that's why I always apologize when I unintentionally bump someone or when I don't quite understand them.

Seki
February 24th, 2013, 12:27 AM
I apologize a lot, people make fun of me due to this.

Starry Windy
February 24th, 2013, 12:38 AM
I often apologize when I'm doing serious mistakes.

Talli
February 24th, 2013, 02:31 AM
I do not apologize every often only if it is a Serious mistake that I have done.

Correspondence
February 24th, 2013, 03:58 AM
Not too much, only when i really made a mistake.

KriegStein
February 24th, 2013, 04:09 AM
I usualy apologize or atleast I try. Eventhough something might not be all my fault I still apologize. Im trying ti set an example to my mates. But its not going all that well. XD

Kura
February 24th, 2013, 06:28 AM
I used to overly apologize as i used to think i was the problem in almost all situations. Then i had a breakdown and recovered and will apologize when its appropriate or necessary. I can be stubborn at times but i will always apologize once I've cooled off and take another look at what happened.

Noah Ridgewood
February 24th, 2013, 07:07 AM
I apologize when I mean it.

Broken_Arrow
February 24th, 2013, 03:55 PM
well,i do apologize but only when i feel i have to..but i hate when people ask my apology..it makes me angry tbh even if i made the fault......if i hurt you..wait for sometime and i'll be back to after cooling off to tell you i'm sorry but if you come and said "you owe me an apology"!Look....i'll punch your nose! ^^ #truestory

Shiny Celebi
February 24th, 2013, 04:14 PM
I ahve a habit for apologizing for everything, it's a little weird but Im often afraid not to even for the littlest trivial things because Im afraid of people being mad or bothering people.

Sammi
February 24th, 2013, 05:44 PM
I'm the kind of person to say "I'm sorry" to every little thing if I think it's my fault. And sometimes not even then I'll say it. The better question is, do I mean it? :s

Crux
February 24th, 2013, 07:20 PM
I do if I feel like I should. So if you ever hear me apologize then it is generally sincere.
But I go by the "Too late, it's out there, not taking it back" rule when it comes to speaking.

Bumping into people? Ha! I have been applauded for my dodging skills.
I'm serious, i've had people clap at me for it.

♣Gawain♣
February 25th, 2013, 12:24 AM
I still had my problems of being prideful and not forgive others. Especially traitors.

Drew
February 25th, 2013, 01:45 AM
I'm the kind of person to say "I'm sorry" to every little thing if I think it's my fault. And sometimes not even then I'll say it. The better question is, do I mean it? :s

In which I always end up quoting Sammi in these types of threads. 8|

I used to do that a lot when I was younger, saying "sorry" for everything, even when other people found it annoying because I didn't have to apologize. So I had it rammed into me to "stop saying sorry so much!". Now days, I have a hard time saying it even when I really mean it, and really should am in the wrong and should apologize. Even if I admit to making a mistake, it's actually hard for me to say just come out an apologize.

This is aside from small issues, like if I accidentally bump into someone, or cut them off in a conversation, or something. In that case, yeah I'm polite and say sorry, or excuse me.

Shining Raichu
March 2nd, 2013, 05:17 AM
I apologise all the time. Sometimes people have been joking around pretending to blame me for things and I still apologise anyway because I think they're serious and begin to question whether or not it actually is my fault :P

Mr Cat Dog
March 5th, 2013, 12:34 PM
I probably apologise a little bit more than I need to, but I'm honestly a lot better than I used to be! When I was younger, I'd apologise for pretty much everything, even if it was nowhere near my fault to begin with. Maybe it's just growing up, maybe it's something else... I dunno, but something must have happened within me to just stop doing it so much! *shrug*