PDA

View Full Version : Ouch, that hurt!

Sableye~
February 23rd, 2013, 04:43 PM
Do you have a good pain tolerance? Are you specifically bothered by pain?

Broken_Arrow
February 23rd, 2013, 05:31 PM
Well,i do tolerate pain specially around others,i don't like to show that a lot tbh....and it does annoys me..is there people pain doesn't bother them!?

also i hate when i feel pain and someone keeps talking to me..like teeth pain specially!it makes me kinda angry and i don't like to hurt people even while being out of normal!so i keep myself away.

Katamari
February 23rd, 2013, 05:51 PM
I like to think I have a high pain tolerance, but then I go and stub my toe and that thought is soon forgotten.

Who am I kidding, I'm a big wuss XD

Sableye~
February 23rd, 2013, 06:00 PM
I have a pretty good pain tolerance, I think. It helps that I find some kinds of pain to be enjoyable, so it isn't as much something I have to "deal with". Though if I'm in pain and other people are around, I often refuse to let it show.

Nothing Is Real
February 23rd, 2013, 06:17 PM
Nah, my pain tolerance is terrible. I'm a massive sissy really. Never really experienced anything excruciatingly painful and I hope I never have to.

Sweets Witch
February 23rd, 2013, 07:05 PM
Overall it's pretty high but I freak out when I bleed. Bruises are fine but I draw the line at blood.

Sammi
February 23rd, 2013, 08:17 PM
We've already got a topic like this already (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=297126).

*closed*