PDA

View Full Version : Knock 'em Dead! Or, Vocal Crusade, The Eardrum Cannonade Rings!

Crux
February 26th, 2013, 06:03 PM
How often do you get into fights? At all?
When (if) you do, do they tend to be screaming matches or full blown bloody knuckles?

How do you react when you see a fight?

Answer my question replying monkeys! friends...

LilJz
February 26th, 2013, 06:11 PM
Besides fighting at the gym? I would say I rarely or never get into a fight, because I'm a laid back person who doesn't look for trouble when I'm out.

But if I do get into a fight means someone pissed me off as hell or I'm fighting for my life, since I don't like fighting outside of the gym. (Just a policy of mines)

I wouldn't wanna be the other person I'm facing to be quite honest. When I fight, I go full out berserk on them. And I'm unlikely to stop unless his face is smashed quite badly or someone stops me.

Nathan
February 26th, 2013, 06:22 PM
Besides fighting at the gym? I would say I rarely or never get into a fight, because I'm a laid back person who doesn't look for trouble when I'm out.

But if I do get into a fight means someone pissed me off as hell or I'm fighting for my life, since I don't like fighting outside of the gym. (Just a policy of mines)

I wouldn't wanna be the other person I'm facing to be quite honest. When I fight, I go full out berserk on them. And I'm unlikely to stop unless his face is smashed quite badly or someone stops me.
I guess Jz answered for me. I rarely go in a fight, and when i do i don't hold back.

Sweets Witch
February 26th, 2013, 09:18 PM
Oh lord, I haven't been in a fight in years. Last fight I was in happened on a school bus in 9th grade on the way back from the bowling alley during gym. I wasn't even one of the people who started it; I just got roped into it because it kind of built upon itself.

Basically this dude (A) hit this other dude (B) on the back of the head while we were getting on the bus and he didn't apologize so Dude B started KNOCKING HIS FACE IN. It was BRUTAL. He tackled him to the ground and started just wailing on his face while pinning him down by the neck. Then Dude C gets on and tries to pry B off of A and I got on thinking C was attacking B (I wasn't a friend of B but I didn't mind seeing A injured so we were allies) so I shoved him into a seat and started bloodying him up pretty badly when D ran on and kicked me in the back and E pulled him into a sleeper hold or something and A's girlfriend was hitting B with her bag while yelling "Stop stop you're gonna kill him" or whatever.

Then this final dude gets on and pulls B off of A, me off of C, and E off of D in a matter of seconds like some hero and I honestly applaud him for doing so.

Bit of a funny follow-up to that, actually. A few weeks later me and B had the same lunch shift so we were at the cafeteria when another fight broke out between two dudes right in front of B and they got into a grappling fight and he jumped on the table with his hands in the air while yelling "THAT AIN'T ME, THAT AIN'T ME". Turns out THAT fight started over the two dudes arguing over who had more girlfriends.

But yeah, I don't actively go looking for fights or anything. Usually I just steer clear of all confrontation, period. If someone's mad at me, let 'em be mad. If I'm mad at someone, nobody knows so nobody can start anything.

⊗Slenderman⊗
February 27th, 2013, 08:26 AM
I pick fights relatively often with my best friend's older brother. He has quite a temper and will chuck me into a solid object or tackle me (he's done both before) without much hesitation. I normally only tick him off intentionally if he's hurting or intending to hurt my best friend, though. If that's the case, I'll keep coming at him until he stops to go after me, instead. I also just like to pick fights.

Short of that, I can keep a hold of my temper well enough not to pick fights with people.

Talli
February 27th, 2013, 08:41 AM
I tend to pick fights with my mother in law and I have never won this fights against her, but those are just shouting matches. Now a fight where I actually throw a few punches I do not really do that often.

last time it was before I had my daughter and it was my first boyfriend before my daughter's dad and I met.

Brynjolf
February 27th, 2013, 03:51 PM
I have never seen a fight, gotten into a fight, wanted to fight, ect. I'm just not a violent person. And I'm weak.

Dakota
February 27th, 2013, 04:14 PM
I avoid fights nowadays. I used to be big on getting physical, but that changed with maturity, I guess. Only reason I'd fight now is to defend someone. I'd probably never do it to instigate.

Kura
February 27th, 2013, 04:39 PM
Neither. I'm calm but cunning and I'll say the worst, most cutting things. They words hurt because they're true and I'll use that to hit home. I get really quiet when I'm angry.

Patchisou Yutohru
March 2nd, 2013, 04:02 PM
I get into a verbal fight at least once every other day.

I get into a physical fight probably once or twice a year? Usually just with my brother, though.

Sodom
March 5th, 2013, 02:07 AM
I've been in verbal fights before, but not very often. As for physical fights, never been in one of those and likely never will be. Alcohol is usually involved in most of those and that's not a factor in my life :P

Ephemeral Euphoria
March 5th, 2013, 02:43 AM
The only time I get in a physical fight nowadays is when my wellbeing is in danger. Verbal fights are more or less daily for me.