PDA

View Full Version : Gah, I'm So Bored!!

Crux
February 28th, 2013, 12:01 PM
How often do you become bored?
How do you bust such an irritant?

Yup, short and sweet, just hows I lieks it.

Sweets Witch
February 28th, 2013, 12:35 PM
I don't get bored too often since I'm usually doing something like reading or playing a game in my free time, but there are times when I don't feel like doing anything so I just sit here thinking of things to do and 4 hours have passed before I know it.

Java's Missingno.
February 28th, 2013, 12:38 PM
I get bored pretty often, so I voluntarily challenge myself at random times. (For instance, I've gone 3 months since I last drank a Mountain Dew.)

Broken_Arrow
February 28th, 2013, 02:08 PM
i get to feel bored any time i don't find anything to do!so i go either to listen to some music,watch something,find anything fun around the Internet..Make myself a great dinner and give it to my bro...and the last thing i give up and go to sleep..which i consider giving up to Boredom..i don't like sleeping! x.x

Rϵd
February 28th, 2013, 02:27 PM
I get bored almost every time. I'm too lazy, I guess. When i finish school I just have nothing to do. ( Only to study, but I hate whn I have to study.)

Sableye~
February 28th, 2013, 06:28 PM
I get bored when I'm not on the internet or drawing or something else that I enjoy. T:

If I can't be on the internet, I often just listen to music and think. Yup, I'm boring.

Brynjolf
February 28th, 2013, 06:56 PM
I can usually entertain myself with almost anything. So I don't get bored all too often.

JayD
February 28th, 2013, 07:06 PM
If I don't have internet, I become somewhat bored. At that time I watch TV or a movie. Play on my DS or my Gamecube, grab a book to read or if it's still early enough I go to my friend's place.

Talli
March 1st, 2013, 01:12 AM
Boredom happens to me quite a lot of my life, if the internet/cable is down that does feed in to my boredom. what does not not really help is not having anything fun for me to really do.

Starry Windy
March 1st, 2013, 02:19 AM
I get bored quite often. When I'm bored, I usually resorts to watching videos, listening musics, or browsing on the internet.

Cassino
March 1st, 2013, 07:29 AM
How often do you become bored?
Rarely.

How do you bust such an irritant?
I don't.

Sorry for the laconic reply but boredom really isn't an issue for me. The thinking others have that I'm a robot isn't ill-founded.

Evil Stud Muffin
March 1st, 2013, 11:36 AM
I get bored so often its not funny. I actually get bored of doing something I'm doing just to alleviate boredom after an hour or two.

Sammi
March 1st, 2013, 04:47 PM
If I'm at home, chances are I'm always bored. It's just my default state. I just find something else to do, or keep fulling my boredom with the Internet.

At work, it's even worse, because chances are if I'm bored it'd because I can't find anything to do!! I mean worse comes to worse I'll figure out something, but especially if I'm up front alone, there's only so much I can do. :(

King Goodra
March 1st, 2013, 10:27 PM
I'm bored most of my day. I don't know how I manage to cope with it, because whatever I do to try to cure it makes me bored while I'm doing that as well.

Jake♫
March 1st, 2013, 11:02 PM
I do manage to get bored a lot, but a laptop/smartphone with any sort of game or Reddit can at least entertain me for half an hour before I get bored again. I just can't sit still for too long or boredom is guaranteed to take over.