PDA

View Full Version : Eek!

JayD
February 28th, 2013, 04:28 PM
Do you have any phobias? If not, what is it do you fear the most?

Sweets Witch
February 28th, 2013, 04:43 PM
Umbrellas (both extendable and with the pointy end), climbing ladders, and walking in the dark. I'm cool with laying in the dark and generally being in the dark, but moving terrifies me because it's like "I could have sworn there was a wall here OH CRAP WHAT'S THIS THING oh it's a coat rack"

Brynjolf
February 28th, 2013, 06:54 PM
I fear heights and well.. Rape.

I really am afraid of being raped. I know it sounds weird, but I'm super gay and I do NOT WANT a willy anywhere near me.

Talli
March 1st, 2013, 07:54 AM
This kind of thread has been done a lot

Anyhow... Cranefly or spiders with long legs just scare the monkies out of me.

Broken_Arrow
March 1st, 2013, 01:37 PM
yeah,i have dogs phobia..as soon as i see a dog i don't feel alright at all...when i was young five times aggressive dogs attack me and i always had to run that once i was about to be hitten by a car passing the road...tbh if i hate anything it's dogs and roaches! x[

Rϵd
March 1st, 2013, 04:38 PM
AYUP! I have a bulldog phobia. When I see one I run away.

lineofdeath
March 1st, 2013, 04:41 PM
I have a phobia of a weired thing, eggshells!

JayD
March 1st, 2013, 04:48 PM
My fear would be insects? Weird looking insects to be correct. I actually like reading up about them and checking them out in the Insectarium, but I don't want them being on me. The though of a centipede or a caterpillar crawling on my skin just freaks me out.

Patchisou Yutohru
March 2nd, 2013, 03:56 PM
I hate driving at night and constantly check my back seat to see if anyone magically appears there to murder me while I'm driving. I hate stopping in the dark because I saw an episode of 7th Heaven when I was pretty young where they got carjacked at a stop sign. I hate walking home from work at night because I think someone is going to follow me and mug me or murder me and I work like right next to my house.

I'm not scared of the dark. I'm just paranoid of what's in it.

Those are really the big ones these days.

Castform
March 3rd, 2013, 12:59 PM
I AM TERRIFIED OF SPIDERS OMG! EEK!

Kura
March 4th, 2013, 03:33 PM
I don't have any phobias, and I'm uncomfortable stating what fears me the most. However, I don't like oily-looking medium-sized spiders (I know, specific!) so I'll spray lavender or mint around my flat occasionally as a deterrent.

Caelus
March 5th, 2013, 12:44 AM
I have a phobia of bees and pretty much any oversized insect out there. If I see one I'll either run away or, if I have something big enough, I'll just kill the thing. Can't stand them at all.

Hikamaru
March 5th, 2013, 02:39 AM
I'm a girl with many phobias. The notable ones are: heights, flying, spiders, knives, heat, denim (yeah it's odd), spiders, bees, sandwiches, onions, most vegetables, rain and dogs.

Yeah, so many phobias for one person lol.

Penta Penguin
March 5th, 2013, 01:43 PM
I have a massive fear of Blood. I can't stand being around it, usually I'd cry, scream, run away or shake uncontrollably. Other fears that I do have are Moths, Mosquitoes, Wasps, Dogs and Sea Urchins. (I know, a really odd one)

Shiny Celebi
March 5th, 2013, 03:31 PM
Lots of phobias for me: Heights, fast moving objects, bees and wasps, getting yelled at, guns, being totally alone, things being too quiet,tornadoes, having a fire in my house,getting fired,abandoment, childbirth and pregnancy, etc. Yeah, total wimp over here ;-;

Mr Cat Dog
March 7th, 2013, 01:57 PM
No real phobias, but I don't like to look at necks and wrists on TV, and don't like people touching my neck or wrists. It's not a 'fear', but they just weird me out. I used to be scared of chickens, butterflies and polystyrene, but now I'm fairly good with them. Just don't put me in a room with all three at the same time! :P

Sodom
March 10th, 2013, 11:39 PM
The usual things for me - spiders, snakes, things like that. I was also a hypochondriac as a child and had a phobia of all kinds of germs and disease that could possibly touch me. I'm mostly over that now... I even started sharing drinks with people recently!