PDA

View Full Version : Early Bird or Noctowl?

Flydro
March 1st, 2013, 12:14 PM
Which one are you? Are you more of an early morning/daytime person or are you better suited towards the evening and nighttime?

Personally, I consider myself a night owl. I stay up late because my mind and body seem to be most active at night. I'm not a morning person at all and I hate having to wake up early because I get very irritable from lack of sleep. I also find that being cheerful in the morning annoys me.. so I like to be left alone when I wake up too early. The grumpy side usually goes away once I've had some time to myself.

Penta Penguin
March 1st, 2013, 12:37 PM
I used to be an early bird, but now I'm more of a Night owl. I never get the chance to talk to most of my friends if I wake up very early. I used to be an early bird, but not now.

Broken_Arrow
March 1st, 2013, 01:32 PM
well,i'm a night owl but i do love early mornings time after down..i like the time from 6 am till 10 am it always make me happy for no reason!

Castform
March 1st, 2013, 01:55 PM
I am definitely a night owl. You do not want to be around me in the morning because I am tired and irritable. I stay up all night just fine, but mornings are just ughhh.

Alli
March 1st, 2013, 02:36 PM
I'm a Noctowl, and I'm not just saying that cause I like Noctowl! ;3 I do tend to stay up rather late and I hate getting up in the morning haha.

Sableye~
March 1st, 2013, 03:47 PM
Noctowl. I like nighttime and I'm actually more awake then than early morning.

Evanlyn
March 1st, 2013, 04:01 PM
Both.. ?

I can stay up fairly late, and sleep in, but when I need to I go to bed early and wake up early.

Sammi
March 1st, 2013, 04:43 PM
I tend to be a night owl. Hardly awake in the mornings, and afternoon feels like naptime! But night, I'm wide awake.

Which sucks, because I open at my job. -_-;

Sweets Witch
March 1st, 2013, 05:24 PM
Both, and it's aging me horribly.

But I much prefer the morning because it feels like time is going slower in the morning and that's great when you want to do stuff.

awolfsquared
March 1st, 2013, 05:59 PM
I'm more of a Noctowl. I tend to stay up late usually after 3am alot of nights mainly cause I get distracted by thing online. I'm more awake and active at night and usually don't go to bed till like 4am or later.

Crux
March 1st, 2013, 06:35 PM
I used to be a morning person, then now I am primarily a Noctowl, but i'm trying to be a morning person again..... I sound Bipolar... `xD

Hikamaru
March 1st, 2013, 06:55 PM
I'm a definite night person, cos PC's crazy mode happens at night.

And as you all know I love darkness and anything not bright.

Honest
March 1st, 2013, 06:59 PM
I'm a Noctowl that's forced to be an early bird thanks to school. I hate waking up so early, I'd gladly sleep until noon everyday if I could.

Starry Windy
March 1st, 2013, 07:03 PM
For some reason I'm feeling quite active at night, so I count myself as night owl.

Sandshrew4
March 1st, 2013, 07:15 PM
I'm an early bird! I just love the freshness of the morning and delicious cocoa puffs. I dunno, I just like morning better.

Caelus
March 1st, 2013, 09:39 PM
I'm more of a night person. I'm usually too tired to do much in the morning and by night I'm usually wide awake. It sucks, especially with me having school and having to wake up at 6:30 every weekday.

Seki
March 1st, 2013, 10:04 PM
Early bird, I am normally tired about 8-9pm and I sleep so early compared to all my friends, but wake up 4-5 am automatically.

Brendino
March 1st, 2013, 10:52 PM
I'm most definitely a night person. Part of that is thanks to me working night shifts, sometimes not getting home till around midnight. The other part of that is that I find myself much more productive as the day goes on, rather than most people whose productivity peaks much earlier in the day.

Jake♫
March 1st, 2013, 10:53 PM
Definitely a night owl. I hate waking up early for classes, and I'm definitely more productive at night time as I'm much more awake.

Playful_Weasel
March 1st, 2013, 11:10 PM
Just like the Noctowl and the Dark Types, I'm nocturnal. I have more privacy at night, everyone else is asleep in my home

Talli
March 1st, 2013, 11:38 PM
I am both because sometimes I am up all night as my daughter is ill.

Brynjolf
March 2nd, 2013, 12:59 PM
Definitely both.

I love waking up early (unless I'm in a ****** mood) so that I have more time to my day. You wouldn't believe how much longer your day gets when you wake up at like 7:00 AM.

I love night time's tranquility though. So I stay up late in the quiet hours because it's peaceful.

vaporeon7
March 2nd, 2013, 01:08 PM
I'm probably both. But if I had to choose one, it'd say I'm like Seedot have have the Chlorophyll Early Bird ability.

Kura
March 2nd, 2013, 01:13 PM
Neither. I hate morning and in the evenings I get tired easily.. so I'm an afternoon type of person :3

Esper
March 3rd, 2013, 09:45 AM
Mentally I'm more awake at night than I am in the morning. I can get up early, but I'm kind of a zombie. At night I sometimes have trouble getting to sleep because my mind's too active.

Guy
March 3rd, 2013, 09:54 AM
Contrary to popular belief, I can be a bit of both. Waking up early is no problem for me, and I actually quite prefer it. I'm more motivated to do something earlier on in the day than wait to do it later at night. However, I can stay up pretty late if I wanted to, I just choose not to. Sleep is too important in my opinion and I rather not lose it while I've got it.

I would say my mind is more active at night before bed, but let's be honest, my mind is like a train that won't stop. It just keeps going. There are no breaks in there.

Sodom
March 5th, 2013, 02:26 AM
I'm a Noctowl by nature but my job is forcing me to be an early bird. It's a hard life trying to be both at the same time lol.

That said, I used to be a morning person and I'm not not a morning person. I'm not grumpy when I wake up and I don't need a coffee to function, I just don't like waking up before I have to lol