PDA

View Full Version : ATTACK OF THE KILLER ... erm ... attackers? @_@;

Asher
February 5th, 2005, 09:15 AM
Okay. What would more likely would you want to attack you ? o.o; Erm ... I rather be attacked by baby lambs. X_x;

Sawyer
February 5th, 2005, 09:51 AM
Insects definitely, cause i can squish 'em! XD

~Dragonair~
February 5th, 2005, 09:56 AM
I would like to be attacked by evil insects too. I could have kicked their butt if they attacked me. lol XD

Lil' Schu
February 5th, 2005, 10:51 AM
Umm...french fries XD. Actually, I'd rather have the chickens attack me. Dun ask why, 'cause I dunno. XD

Miyu-chan
February 5th, 2005, 10:52 AM
Errr... I don't know, I'm scared to death of all of them... o.o; How about a stuffed animal? xD;

Sawyer
February 5th, 2005, 11:32 AM
a stuffed animal, Evelina? XDDDDDDDD i'd like to see that actually happen... *sees it in his mind* O_O

TRIFORCE89
February 5th, 2005, 11:38 AM
A madman with a banana. I can take their banana and eat it, thus rendering them defenceless. (I was watching And Now For Something Completely Different recently...)

MegaDitto
February 5th, 2005, 11:40 AM
I say other.It would be nice to be killed by a animal like a Phanter.

Mr Cat Dog
February 5th, 2005, 11:54 AM
An army of ameobas! They're so unbelievably cool how thy can survive with just one cell! If about 20 million billion ameobas formed an army... they would be so cool to defeat :P

Pokedragonfire
February 5th, 2005, 05:24 PM
Okay I picked bugs since they are my friends and if I stood very still they'd never even bother me.

Dark Dragonite
February 5th, 2005, 05:28 PM
Insects so I can squash them.

Lucid-Acid
February 5th, 2005, 05:49 PM
death by bunnys!! there just so cute, so why not? XD;

Lizzie
February 5th, 2005, 05:58 PM
i'd like to be attacked by Ronald Mcdoanld >: D let's see him try to kill me with his burgers now! *evil grin* XD i don't want mice to attack me because i don't want to hurt animals (goes for dogs and insects) so i decided to pick my arch nemises Ronald mcdonald ^^

Sorye HK
February 5th, 2005, 06:42 PM
I think I would like to be attacked by a bunch of Uka Ukas. (That evil mask from Crash Bandicoot) I don't know why, but I would like to see him ripped up.

darkgamerGS
February 6th, 2005, 12:23 AM
I would wanna be attacked by... other! I wanna be attacked by a porcupine for some reason. XD

Demonic Angel
February 6th, 2005, 12:34 AM
I'd rather be attacked by grass. o.o; I dunno why, insects and shtuff are scary. XD

Kylie-chan
February 6th, 2005, 12:53 AM
Not insects. I'm attacked by THEM constantly.

If I have to be attacked, I'd like to be attacked by a fellow human being.