PDA

View Full Version : I'm in a terrible mood, as always

Sableye~
March 2nd, 2013, 11:30 AM
What is your usual mood?

I don't know what else to write here.

Chase
March 2nd, 2013, 11:43 AM
I am generally a positive person, but it can depend on who I am around. I tend to be more positive when hanging out with positive people.

Alli
March 2nd, 2013, 11:48 AM
I'm generally content, or "fine" as some people put it. I hate when people ask how I'm doing, cause it's almost always "fine" and I think that's an awful conversation starter, especially with me cause I'm always the same. lol

ChocolateCrunch
March 2nd, 2013, 12:00 PM
I'm generally a hyper guy who never shuts up ... -.- Sometimes if I'm around someone I hate, I can really cause some s**t though.

Sweets Witch
March 2nd, 2013, 12:03 PM
I can't really describe it. It's somewhere between "friendly" and "energetic". "Outgoing", I guess.

Honest
March 2nd, 2013, 12:26 PM
Almost always upbeat and happy. You'll have to have done something pretty bad to annoy me to the point where I make it obvious.

Talli
March 2nd, 2013, 12:40 PM
Grumpy most of the time, a good mood is something you'll rarely see on me.

Brynjolf
March 2nd, 2013, 12:48 PM
I am usually in kind of a calm sedated mood. Not actually sedated, but I can sort of blank out my mind and "sleep" while I'm awake.

And normally I'm just in a bland mood really.

Noah Ridgewood
March 2nd, 2013, 03:44 PM
My default mood is indifferent.

Captain Fabio
March 2nd, 2013, 04:05 PM
My mood is normally positive and happy, but that hasn't been the case recently. :(

Hopefully it will change soon!

CarcharOdin
March 2nd, 2013, 09:35 PM
- Content
- Bored
- Depressed
- Irate
- Super irate
- Blackout, soon-to-be-covered-in-blood angry

Ephemeral Euphoria
March 2nd, 2013, 09:53 PM
I have a sunny disposition when around others most if not all of the time, inside however I feel exhausted in every sense of the word.

Aslan
March 2nd, 2013, 11:21 PM
I'm usually in a positive and cheerful mood, I really don't like seeing people being negative, because it doesn't really do any good, it makes us sort of feel worse, you know what I mean :x? I try and smile for whatever the day is like and it's hard to honestly hurt my feelings :B.

Synerjee
March 3rd, 2013, 02:57 AM
I am usually positive and happy. I always adhere to this saying: nothing good will ever come out of being moody and angry, so why not just turn that frown upside down?
Smile, Smile, Smile! C:

Cassino
March 3rd, 2013, 10:16 AM
My state of mind tends to be one of objectivity. I don't really have a mood, or I don't pay attention to it.

Broken_Arrow
March 3rd, 2013, 11:00 AM
i'm changeable as weather normal for a windy element person....but while being in a bad mood i prefer to keep myself away from people and as my brother always likes to know why?? he keeps asking and i keep telling him go away now bro...sometimes i end up hurting him and hating myself for doing that....T-T

Kura
March 3rd, 2013, 11:15 AM
Tired. Seems like I'm perpetually tired recently, no matter how much sleep I get.

Sandshrew4
March 3rd, 2013, 11:27 AM
Intersane, psychotic, crazy, happy. Think sugar rush. That's me in a nutshell.

Renpuu
March 3rd, 2013, 11:37 AM
I think this video shows my general mood.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yunSRfnsVck

Shining Raichu
March 5th, 2013, 03:27 AM
I'm usually within a few shades of indifferent as a default mood. I think people being default happy is a little creepy and default sad is a little obnoxious lol

Starry Windy
March 5th, 2013, 04:57 AM
I'm usually positive, even though sometimes I'm feeling bored.

Seki
March 5th, 2013, 05:06 AM
I'm positive around my friends, negative around my family members, cos my family members tend not to talk to me and always leave me alone in one corner, as for my friends, I am like the one that talks the most in that group. If I am alone, I always look at the bright side of life and give that SMILE.

:D

Student D1
March 5th, 2013, 05:49 AM
I usually have a positive mood, and if there are times I can feel frustrated or depressed in situations, I just remember that this too shall pass and everything will be all right.

So yeah, I try to have a positive mood whenever and wherever I am. It also feels great to be in a good mood all the time; I don't want to give a long face, and neither do everyone, right? :)

I tend to have a thinking mood too. Hmm...

awolfsquared
March 5th, 2013, 08:41 PM
I'm usually in a good mood and relativity happy. I'm usually pretty content. Though I can be in a bad or really angry mood is if someone says something that pisses me off alot. Most of the time, however, I'm in a good mood and nothing really brings me down.

Jake♫
March 5th, 2013, 10:55 PM
I'm usually pretty optimistic about things until I'm given a reason not to. If I'm just waking up then all I feel is exhaustion and hate myself for not sleeping more.

Hikamaru
March 5th, 2013, 11:03 PM
Given how gloomy my life is, I'm almost always never smiling unless if I'm laughing.

I tend to go into psychotic episodes when something bad happens to me, and I'm usually almost always feeling down because of how badly treated at work.

Aeon
March 5th, 2013, 11:59 PM
It's generally in a gray area until my thoughts, or someone else says something to throw it in a particular direction for the day.

Caelus
March 6th, 2013, 12:46 PM
My default mood is indifferent. I usually don't pay attention to my moods anyway but otherwise I'm just content with whatever is going on in my life. I try to be in a good/content mood with friends but by myself I'm pretty much indifferent about everything.

Evil Stud Muffin
March 6th, 2013, 12:50 PM
Sarcastic Indifferent guy is my label from now to infinity.