PDA

View Full Version : You're giving me a headache.

Patchisou Yutohru
March 2nd, 2013, 04:25 PM
When you get a headache, what do you do to cure it?

Digital Eevee
March 2nd, 2013, 04:30 PM
http://a2.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/152/c6834e5dc0ac48698634d3fa26b918f8/l.jpg

Blame it on the minion that can't destroy those pesky Power Rangers!

Powalen
March 2nd, 2013, 04:36 PM
I usually just take something or lie down. I get them quite often.

⊗Slenderman⊗
March 2nd, 2013, 04:50 PM
I don't do anything. I normally don't get headaches, but when I do, I just deal with it. I'm pretty good at dealing with pain, apparently.

Sammi
March 2nd, 2013, 05:50 PM
If I think it's lack of caffeine, I'll drink soda. Otherwise, I'll take ibuprofen and try to drink some water. Try not moving a lot. Maybe all the above if I'm desperate.

Ephemeral Euphoria
March 2nd, 2013, 05:51 PM
I'll just sleep it off, whatever I'm doing I can do tomorrow.

Sweets Witch
March 2nd, 2013, 05:56 PM
If I have the time to, then I take a nap. Today was one of those days and it didn't exactly CURE it but I felt a lot better. The intense pulsing went down to a dull throbbing.

Guy
March 2nd, 2013, 06:19 PM
It's very rare that I ever get a headache. Like the last time I recall having one was back in middle school while I was in the eighth grade. All I remember doing that afternoon when I got home was laying on my parents' bed and falling asleep for the rest of the day/night and that seemed to cure it.

Brynjolf
March 2nd, 2013, 08:34 PM
Sleep.. Or just simply endure the headache.

Or take ibuprofen.

CarcharOdin
March 2nd, 2013, 09:34 PM
Punch myself in the jaw until I pass out.

If that doesn't work, I just sleep. Or take Tylenol or Ibuprofen.

Talli
March 3rd, 2013, 04:38 AM
The only time I get headaches is if I do not eat all day so to cure it I eat something.

Seki
March 3rd, 2013, 05:13 AM
I just sleep with the pain, it normally recovers the next day.

Sylphiel
March 3rd, 2013, 10:10 AM
Usually I'll pop a tylenol and then wait for the pain to subside.

Or, if it's a bad enough headache, I'll go lie down either in a dark room, or with a pillow over my eyes. Actually, I think about half my headaches I end up doing that, stupid glare headaches.

Aura Vitae
March 3rd, 2013, 10:16 AM
I don't do anything because generally headache medicine doesn't work for me so I just wait for the pain to subside.

Cassino
March 3rd, 2013, 10:29 AM
If I'm not already: drink.

Alinthea
March 3rd, 2013, 01:41 PM
Headache medication doesn't normally work for me, so I just don't do anything and just put up with it. Sometimes, I will just listen to relaxing music and it will help nicely.

Brendino
March 4th, 2013, 02:30 AM
Even though I find it works, I don't take any medication for a headache unless I've had it for a few days. In general though, if it's nighttime and I get one, I usually just decide to go to bed early. If I have a headache during the day, I'll just lay down on my bed/couch for a little bit and just relax.

Kura
March 4th, 2013, 03:32 PM
I get headaches from the sun a lot, actually.. so I'll stay away from light, wait until it goes away by itself, or if it gets bad or doesn't, I'll take Advil (the only thing that seems to work, not even tylenol (sp?) does) and try and rest or take a nap. Oh and drink/ eat something.

Caelus
March 5th, 2013, 12:48 AM
Normally I don't do anything about it and hope it gets better over time, but if it's bad enough I'll usually take Tylenol and it usually feels better within a few hours of taking it.

♣Gawain♣
March 5th, 2013, 12:51 AM
Always medication. Then take a nap for many hours.

Starry Windy
March 5th, 2013, 06:55 AM
I'm usually drinking water, hearing soothing music and take a nap if I got a headache.

Renpuu
March 5th, 2013, 07:04 AM
I usually will take some water and use some "4head" which is a menthol like gel which you massage on your forehead. It works well without needing to take pills.

Broken_Arrow
March 6th, 2013, 09:00 AM
i'll either drink some tea or coffee..or will just let it go by itself as i don't like taking meds

Cosmotone8
March 7th, 2013, 05:02 PM
I get headaches a lot, although they're never too severe. I just take a Tylenol and they go away. :/

Lord Squirtle
March 7th, 2013, 05:57 PM
Drink a lot. Whether I go for water or grab a Milk Drink depends on my mood.

Jake♫
March 7th, 2013, 09:33 PM
3 Advil. If it's really that bad Excadrin is a gift sent from the gods.

Correspondence
March 8th, 2013, 03:50 AM
I usually drink lots of water or go to sleep or occasionally take an asprin.

Synerjee
March 8th, 2013, 04:02 AM
I first try to massage it away by rubbing on my temples, but if that doesn't work, I take a short nap. If even that doesn't work, I take a Panadol tablet only as a last resort as I am resistant to taking medication for self-curable ailments.

Shiny Celebi
March 8th, 2013, 04:03 PM
I take an advil and drink some water, works pretty much every time I have a headache.

Sodom
March 11th, 2013, 12:35 AM
If I'm at home, I'll take paracetamol. If I'm not at home, I'll just deal with it and wait for it to go away. I don't love headaches but if I'm not at home it often takes too much effort to find a place that sells headache pills.

Crux
March 12th, 2013, 11:00 PM
Easy, don't get them.
Seriously though, on the rare occasion that I get a headache it's probably from muscular pain, and it's just a "It's just pain, take it like a man" kind of situation.