PDA

View Full Version : if you could have any kind of power, wat would it be?

~*~Eternal Night~*~
February 5th, 2005, 10:57 AM
im guessin this has been posted before...but i didnt find it :\

well, if i could have any power i wanted, it woul be to control time, do i can finish everythin quilkly and stuff XD

Lil' Schu
February 5th, 2005, 11:03 AM
I'd like to have the power turn into any animal I want to. That'd be so cool, you could be a tiger, a dog, a dolphin (<3)...

But that's just me. XD

Miyu-chan
February 5th, 2005, 11:05 AM
Telekinisis, or that power where you can levitate things. xD; It's cool~ =D; You can clean your room just by glancing, wish the remote control to your hands, move atoms... Levitate yourself... xD;

~Dragonair~
February 5th, 2005, 11:09 AM
Id like to have the flying powers. I think theres a thread of this but I cant seem to find it.

Mr Cat Dog
February 5th, 2005, 01:04 PM
Telekinisis owns. You can lift stuff (like buildings) and throw them off bridges XD Or you could just lift the bridge and throw that bridge off another bridge XD I need to find myself a bridge before I go all insane :P

I think the previous thread was over a month old, so this one stays open ^_^

~Dark Angel~
February 5th, 2005, 01:37 PM
I would either want to have fire powers or the ability to change into any animal, that way I could be a wold. XD

And having fire powers would be cool, because I could burn stuff! *evil laugh* XD

Legendary_Pokegirl
February 5th, 2005, 01:42 PM
Hmmmm....this is very difficult. x3

1~ The ability to fly~! =D That would be so cool; and I wouldnt have to worry about being late for the bus. x3 I could just fly over.

2~ The ability to levitate things. x3 That would be so handy dandy~!

3~ Shapeshifting~! =D I'd turn into any animal at all; fun, fun, fun~!

4~ To control time so I can go back in time and see Inuyasha~! =D [As if~ x3]

~Karli

Youko Kurama
February 5th, 2005, 02:17 PM
I would choose the power I always give myself in RPs...
The awesome ability to control and manipulate water in all its forms.
Think along the lines of Pyro from X-Men, but with water instead.
I would be able to make a tiny drop of water into a giant puddle, freeze and unfreeze it, or even flood towns I don't like!
Or save myself from drowning....whichever seems more fun...xD

[Technya]
February 5th, 2005, 03:47 PM
Either Shapeshifting powers or power over darkness, but I preffer the second a bit more :P

marillmonster2000
February 5th, 2005, 03:48 PM
I'd Wanna Fly! WEE! That'd Be Fun

Kelsey
February 5th, 2005, 03:50 PM
I would love to be able to fly. <3<3<3<3 If you've read my poem "Break Away" then you know how I feel about wings. XD

But, I suppose flying could have its down sides too. I mean, what if it was hunting season, and a hunter though I was a bird? <<;; ;;>> I'd be a goner for sure. XD

~Kelsey

Pokemon Master #1
February 5th, 2005, 04:11 PM
I would love to be able to fly. <3<3<3<3 If you've read my poem "Break Away" then you know how I feel about wings. XD

But, I suppose flying could have its down sides too. I mean, what if it was hunting season, and a hunter though I was a bird? <<;; ;;>> I'd be a goner for sure. XD

~Kelsey
We wouldn't want that to happen.That would be sad.Anyway I would like the power of a mod.....But an unrealistic power, probably invulnerability to harm.

His Infernal Majesty
February 5th, 2005, 04:32 PM
The power to summon all dark creatures and things....-_- Yeah. And if i can't have it I'll like to be able to turn into anything be it animal/person/thing..ect.

Sorye HK
February 5th, 2005, 06:51 PM
I'd like to have the power to control all my impulses and emotions. Lately, it's been really frustrating as I keep contradicting myself over and over again.

Mystic Flame
February 5th, 2005, 07:05 PM
i would like power over the internet MUAHAHAHA

Lizzie
February 5th, 2005, 07:35 PM
I wish i had the power of luck, makeing good things happen for and to ppl when and how i wanted, i would make money from no where appear at someones house where they needed money most, or make someone's surgery be a sucess ^^ happiness is all i want ppl to have

AngelWolfie
February 5th, 2005, 07:37 PM
I'd want to either fly or be able to transform into birds, then when I flew people wouldn't say "AACK! FLYING GIRL!"" XD plus eagles rawk ^^

Eon-Rider
February 5th, 2005, 07:45 PM
Invisibility, so I could do pranks on people without them knowing that I was there.

The Fallen
February 5th, 2005, 07:52 PM
Um, i wonder if superMans powers count as one hmmm, lol.I would probably pick flying.

Kylie-chan
February 6th, 2005, 01:00 AM
Flying, super strength, the power to heal... all lovely.

But I would like to be like the genie, with no rules or limitations. [e.g. Lamp, three wishes.]

darkgamerGS
February 6th, 2005, 01:22 AM
Power I want? omg... I want the ability to teleport! And that includes through time. Then I get to meet Flannery in-person! YAYNESS!

mvtm
February 6th, 2005, 08:10 AM
Oh well *sighs* i wish i could control time ..

Sammi
February 6th, 2005, 11:35 AM
I want psychic powers, if that includes teleportation and teleknesis. I could teleport where I want to and levitate stuff!

If I can have only ONE, I'll just take teleknesis, thank you. ^^; Levitation > teleportation

Snivi
February 6th, 2005, 11:38 AM
I think I would want to be able to teleport!

deathbyalice
February 6th, 2005, 11:45 AM
I would like to be able to use any sort of Pshychic control. Like Telepathy, speaking to people through your mind, telekinesis, and other sorts of things related to that. That would be so cool. Is it actually possible?

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
February 6th, 2005, 02:27 PM
I don't want a power. To make my life perfect, I want the Theivious Raccoonus. Or a copy, maybe.

If not, I want the power to morph into animals.

LelandLancaster
February 6th, 2005, 04:22 PM
Hee. The power to make force fields and control then seems pretty cool. Other than that, speed is always nifty.

Thomas
February 6th, 2005, 04:34 PM
I would want to transport, heal, and levitate.