PDA

View Full Version : Pleading

Miyu-chan
February 5th, 2005, 11:01 AM
I wrote this poem when I was feeling kinda depressed in real life. What's it's about? I'll leave that to youu. =3

---[START POEM]---

What if there was a place?
A place where you can start again,
Where it almost never rains,
Filled with sunshine, without pain.

Throw away the other you.
Be what you think is true.
Reveal your colors, speak your mind.
You dont have any binds.

Gradually I must fade away,
To a place filled with disarray.
My world gets turned off,
Please, Please

Let me live in my fantasy

mew42003
February 5th, 2005, 11:06 AM
That was Great Miyu-chan!Very nice Poem!^______^

~James

Lady Pearl
February 5th, 2005, 11:09 AM
A masterpiece, Miyu! ^_^

In your imaginary world, you can be yourself, without being hurt. There's no boundaries and it's exactly like a utopia. A new world of no pain. You wish that you could live in that imaginary world and flicker off the other world.

I enjoyed this, Miyu! Splendid job! ^__^

Miyu-chan
February 5th, 2005, 12:39 PM
Thanks James! =D

And wow, Lady Pearl... You just read right through me! xD Thankies for liking it. =3

Lady Pearl
February 5th, 2005, 12:40 PM
^_~ Yesh, now I'm an official Miyu-Chan poem lover. I can't wait for your other poems. ^___^

Kelsey
February 5th, 2005, 02:46 PM
I wrote this poem when I was feeling kinda depressed in real life. What's it's about? I'll leave that to youu. =3

---[START POEM]---

What if there was a place?
A place where you can start again,
Where it almost never rains,
Filled with sunshine, without pain.

Throw away the other you.
Be what you think is true.
Reveal your colors, speak your mind.
You dont have any binds.

Gradually I must fade away,
To a place filled with disarray.
My world gets turned off,
Please, Please

Let me live in my fantasy

Awwws, this was such a beautiful poem Miyu. ^___________^ The flow was easy to follow and you had a good word-choice as well. ^^

Now, this poem made me think of someone who had always been in the 'down and outs' of their life. They never took a risk, or even defended themselves for that matter. Always living in the shadows of those considered 'higher' than them.

But then, something or possibly someone reaches out, and tells them they can tough the stars. They are capable of doing what ever it is they want to do, so long as they try. They spread their wings, and take a risk and fly. ^____^ This poem was really heart-warming. I especially loved this line:

"Reveal your colors, speak your mind."
To me, this adds to the whole theme of the poem. To always do your best and never ever give up on life or yourself. ^^ 'Reveal your colors' is like saying 'don't be afraid to stand out and be different'. ^___^

Awsome poem Miyu, keep up the great work! ^^

~Kelsey

<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>
February 5th, 2005, 03:07 PM
although i loved the whole thing, the last line really caught my eye...it tied everything together you had written previously. briliante, que bueno ^ ^

Kyosuke
February 5th, 2005, 03:29 PM
I loved it Miyu-chan ^^ ! I refer to your poem as to being on PC, just escaping from the outside world and being your true self without worrying about what some people might think of you.

It shows alot how some of us have two diffrent sides, not just online, but infront of the people you trust and love, compared to people you would go to school with or something of that nature. Great job on the poem and taking the "short and sweet" approach ^^'.

Dignity
February 5th, 2005, 05:19 PM
miyu-chan, great job ^____^ i loved it <3 awesome work ~origin

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
February 5th, 2005, 05:27 PM
That was great!!!! BRILLIANT!!!!!!!

Sorry, I just saw that beer commercial...

I loved it!

Miyu-chan
February 9th, 2005, 04:47 PM
Thanks Lady Pearl <again> xD I'm not that good... xD;

And Kelsey, even though that wasn't what I was intending to write, but it does seem that way, ne? n_n; Personally, I like your explanation better. ;P

Thanks <[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>~ =D

And Lance.... o.o; That was EXCATLY what I had in mind. O.o; Wow. =D And yeah, my poems are a bit short... n_n;

Thanks Origin and EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN~ =D

mew42003
February 9th, 2005, 05:02 PM
Thanks James! =D

Thanks Miyu-chan!

~James

Anacortes
February 9th, 2005, 05:10 PM
Thats a great poem. It totally fits me..but you deserve the credit for making it. Any more you got?

Miyu-chan
February 9th, 2005, 08:29 PM
You're welcome James~ =D Thanks Anacortes~ =D I've written another one burried in this lot... >.>; *searches*