PDA

View Full Version : Clumsy

Brynjolf
March 3rd, 2013, 01:47 PM
Are you a klutz? Basically that's the only thing to say here.

I'm a really clumsy person and it's embarrassing sometimes. I'll knock over something, catch it, and then knock over something else in the process.. I'm that sort of clumsy.

Broken_Arrow
March 3rd, 2013, 01:51 PM
i'm clumsy when i'm "just waked up" and clumsy in the kitchen i burnt my hand many times because i rush things

Mmmm...from 1 to 10 of 10 clumsiness i'm 6.5\10!!!..is that bad?

Powalen
March 3rd, 2013, 03:55 PM
I am a pretty clumsy person and I have always been that way :(

⊗Slenderman⊗
March 3rd, 2013, 04:02 PM
I'm kind of clumsy, yeah. That isn't ideal for someone who skateboards. T:

Crux
March 3rd, 2013, 04:11 PM
I used to be, but not so much anymore.
I too used to be the kind of person who would knock something over, catch it, then knock something else over in the process, but now I just catch it. Jackie Chan style!

Sweets Witch
March 3rd, 2013, 05:20 PM
I trip over my own feet a lot, but I don't do anything like drop stuff or fall. It's more embarrassing than harmful.

Lilith
March 3rd, 2013, 07:11 PM
Oh, the horrors of being a klutz. I often have a drink or some food at my desk. I'm not paying attention when suddenly, I unintentionally slap my food right off my desk and onto my floor. ):

Aslan
March 3rd, 2013, 08:47 PM
I'd say I am clumsy, although fortunately I don't trip over my own feet! :D. Most of the time at least, although today I did nearly fall because I stepped on my shoelace. :B

I have broken a few cups as well accidentally while walking past, so on a scale of one to ten my clumsiness would probably be a 7 :B.

Brynjolf
March 3rd, 2013, 09:13 PM
Oh, the horrors of being a klutz. I often have a drink or some food at my desk. I'm not paying attention when suddenly, I unintentionally slap my food right off my desk and onto my floor. ):

This is especially the worst for me.

Sitting on the bed, laptop in my lap.. trying to do my homework and play guitar and reddit at the same time. Not gonna work out well.

Knock my pencil off the binder, bend down to get pencil. Binder falls off. Try to pick up binder, guitar hits me in the face. (At this point I'm at fault due to my own stupidity to keep this going..) Try to fix guitar, laptop closes on my hands, pencil falls again.

Yeah.

Talli
March 4th, 2013, 05:44 AM
Welcome to Talli's life

I am very clumsy. I will trip over everything, have my Laptop fall off my lap, have my DS fall out my hand..

Cassino
March 4th, 2013, 09:32 AM
Not clumsy, but I tend to break things through normal use.

Sammi
March 4th, 2013, 02:49 PM
Always am. I don't know what "graceful" is. I always find the stupidest ways to do things, which ends with something bad happening.

For example, last night I stupidly spilled water on my keyboard. Glad the keyboard fixed itself once it dried out overnight, hahaha.

Kura
March 4th, 2013, 03:03 PM
Not really, but I can be forgetful about the little things. I tend to bang my legs in places and I get bruises quite easily.. sometimes I underestimate the size of my hips when rounding a corner and jab my thigh into a desk.. but other than that, I'm pretty alright.

Caelus
March 5th, 2013, 12:54 AM
I tend to be a little clumsy, especially with my cell phone. Can't count the number of times I've dropped my cell phone.

Hikamaru
March 5th, 2013, 11:20 PM
I'm very clumsy, on some occasions I accidentally break things or even forget something.

Aeon
March 5th, 2013, 11:54 PM
I consider myself to be really clumsy. I will knock over a drink at least once a week, almost trip going up the stairs, and my coordination isn't the greatest.

curiousnathan
March 6th, 2013, 12:21 AM
I make the occasional slip or spill, but I'd say I'm far away from being a Klutz. 8)

Cosmotone8
March 7th, 2013, 05:03 PM
I'm so klutzy its not even funny. To this day I'm called Captain Klutzy by some of my classmates because I'd just trip over so much stuff. xD

Rϵd
March 7th, 2013, 05:14 PM
Nope, btw who's clumsly there, I'll give you an advice: ALWAYS hold things with both hands, not with one like a drunk. C;

Jake♫
March 7th, 2013, 09:35 PM
I'm clumsy in the sense that my balance is awful and I just tend to trip a lot =x

Correspondence
March 8th, 2013, 03:47 AM
No, I usually don't trip but i do tend to break things more often :x

Shiny Celebi
March 8th, 2013, 04:06 PM
Yes, I am such a klutz, and I almost fall down all the time, I also almost hit my head on things all the time, it really is embarrassing.

Sodom
March 11th, 2013, 12:41 AM
I'm not clumsy unless people ask me to catch things. The gays. Don't. Catch. This is something people need to learn but never seem to :P

Sylphiel
March 11th, 2013, 08:52 AM
I've gotten better about it - or so I'd like to think - but yes, I can be rather clumsy at times, usually more in the sense of "I'm tripping over myself when I walk" with possibly a small side order of "hitting everything I possibly can". There's a reason I don't do things that require my balance, and/or for me to stand still. :( It just won't work.

On the plus side, I don't tend to drop a lot of things. Or spill. Cleaning out my keyboard the one time was annoying enough, argh.

.Aero
March 11th, 2013, 09:34 AM
I wouldn't consider myself clumsy. I can't remember the last time I actually fell from tripping (I mean I'll trip and catch myself). I guess when it comes to certain activities I'm clumsy. Certain sports that require coordination that I'm not used to or something. Also anything that is very precise because my hands have this natural "shake" to them. It's not that bad but if I'm working on a very small scale it's basically impossible for me to be accurate.

Guy
March 11th, 2013, 11:40 AM
I'm not typically clumsy, but I definitely can be! Just a couple of weeks ago I managed to spill a bucket of water, break my broom in half, shatter a glass cup, and cut myself. All in the matter of a couple of days.

Maybe I am just really clumsy. D: