PDA

View Full Version : What did you eat today?

Patchisou Yutohru
March 3rd, 2013, 07:32 PM
I had three Doritos Locos supreme tacos with hot sauce from Taco Bell and a Baja Blast Freeze. That's all. I spent most of the day sleeping.

What did you eat today?

Sweets Witch
March 3rd, 2013, 07:45 PM
I went to visit my friend in the hospital and everyone brought him candy so I spent the duration of my visit rooting around in the candy bag like a hog in the dirt.

The grand total was 3 peanut butter truffles, 2 of these weird coconut things that were so chewy that I thought they'd rip my teeth out, 3 tiny peanut butter bars, a Cow Tail, 2 pieces of chewy caramel, a mini Charleston Chew, and a cherry Tootsie Pop.

Then I got home and ate a can of chicken and rice soup because lazy

Synerjee
March 3rd, 2013, 07:48 PM
I ate a sandwich with strawberry jam, drank a cup of warm Milo and swallowed down a spoonful of honey for my hoarse throat for breakfast today.

Lunch is coming soon. Will post about what I ate for lunch later! xD

Mochi
March 3rd, 2013, 07:52 PM
I worked, but on my break I munched on some Greek yogurt-covered granola and walnuts, with a mocha Frappuccino. For dinner I had a veggie burger with extra cheese and cranberry juice :9

Brynjolf
March 3rd, 2013, 07:53 PM
Eggs, toast, bacon, hash browns, spaghetti, salad, and some coca cola.

TwilightBlade
March 3rd, 2013, 07:54 PM
I had 4 cinnamon rolls for breakfast, 2 sloppy joe sandwiches for lunch, and lasagna and a salad for dinner. I think I ate a lot today, but I am told by some that this is not the case. ):

Alli
March 3rd, 2013, 08:15 PM
For lunch, I had brunswick stew, a leftover beef sandwich from Arbys, and Kool-aide. Then some blonde Oreos. And later some weird strawberry yogurt pie. Then a bbq sandwich for dinner.

Aslan
March 3rd, 2013, 09:11 PM
I'm having dinner in a few hours, so I'll post that later :3! Today at breakfast, I had some cornflakes, a crumpet with peanut butter and some nectarines before I went to band! :3. At recess I had some more fruit, mainly grapes and two Tim Tams, while at lunch I had this creamy pasta with chicken,mushrooms and beans :3. It all tasted good! <3

Synerjee
March 3rd, 2013, 09:15 PM
I just had my lunch! xD

I had a Spicy Chicken McDeluxe burger, some fries and an iced Milo from McD. Not very healthy I know, but they tasted gooood. Now my mouth is on fireee D:

Playful_Weasel
March 3rd, 2013, 10:17 PM
I"m eating a Volcano Nachos from Taco Bell, is the only item I like from there, I also like the Fruitistas too.

Oryx
March 3rd, 2013, 10:34 PM
I had a turkey sandwich around lunchtime, and a snack-size bag of white cheddar popcorn.

Ephemeral Euphoria
March 3rd, 2013, 10:41 PM
Had a couple of burritos this morning and snacked on random pastries mostly lol. That and a huge jug of Arizona green tea.

curiousnathan
March 3rd, 2013, 11:33 PM
Roll with ham and tomato sauce, a nut bar, two slices of garlic pizza and steak & eggs & roasted tomato with potato gems!

Brendino
March 4th, 2013, 02:11 AM
Let's see... I had two slices of peanut butter toast for breakfast, a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch, and part of a frozen pizza that turned out to be awful. Yay carbs!

Talli
March 4th, 2013, 03:06 AM
A chip roll which is Fries on a roll to people not in my part of the world.

JayD
March 4th, 2013, 06:35 AM
I just woke up like an hour ago so I just ate some Lucky Charms this morning^^'

Sableye~
March 4th, 2013, 07:55 AM
I haven't eaten anything yet today.

speedokaggen
March 4th, 2013, 08:16 AM
I've eaten eggs and bacon today :D

Broken_Arrow
March 4th, 2013, 10:25 AM
some fries!and drank some tea..that's all for now

Playful_Weasel
March 4th, 2013, 01:59 PM
My grandma is making Fish Soup today, it will be ready in about an hour from now. I'm starving.

Arma
March 4th, 2013, 02:17 PM
A banana, some crisps. and for diner I had spinach rice with curried chicken and salad.

Sweets Witch
March 4th, 2013, 02:20 PM
No actual food. For lunch I drank a bottle of water and then when I got home I hit the V8 Splash in the fridge pretty hard. Like, I straight-up chugged it from the bottle while I went through my mail. Maybe today I won't eat anything and I'll just drink more V8.

Kura
March 4th, 2013, 02:55 PM
Gosh.. today I was a bit boring.

High fibre Granola with dried banana chips
strawberry flavoured milk (1glass)
crab meat sandwich with cucumber
handful of cashews
some ryvita wheat thins with light philly cream cheese and smoked salmon
raisins.

Water throughout the day. I was bad today and didn't really have any greens. I was gonna have an apple as a snack tonight since I picked up a bag, but.. I ended up being too full to want it.

Caelus
March 4th, 2013, 03:03 PM
Peanut butter and a banana. There is literally nothing good in my house.

Alli
March 4th, 2013, 10:43 PM
I had two microwave burritos with cheese on them for lunch. For dinner, I had another BBQ sandwich and some sour cream and onion chips. Booooring...

I drank a lot of sweet tea today though if that counts for anything. Or is that a given cause I live in Alabama? lol

TRIFORCE89
March 4th, 2013, 10:49 PM
Breakfast: Fried eggs, bacon, tomato

Lunch: Butternut squash soup

Dinner: Italian sausage and stuffed artichokes

Sodom
March 7th, 2013, 05:09 AM
I had two chocolate bunnies, a fruit rollup and Chinese food for dinner.

Correspondence
March 7th, 2013, 08:11 AM
I woke up reeeally late so no breakfast, typical lunch and dinner and some dupling and noodles for a snack.