PDA

View Full Version : Where it's at

Insomniac
March 4th, 2013, 05:58 PM
There's a destination, a little up the road
From the habitations and the towns we know
A place we saw the lights turn low
The jig-saw jazz and the get-fresh flow

If you had an ideal place to clear your mind/hang out, what would it look like? Make it up!

Mine would be an empty lot. With pure white fog around all four sides of it. There are houses, buildings and palm trees around the fence, but you can't get out. And no one can get in. It's my little private place, surrounded by white cloudy fog. Chain link fence all around it (it's a big lot) and I'd have a couch in the middle of the lot. In the lot, it's always sunset, so you always get to see the pretty white clouds reflecting the beautiful pink, orange, red, purple ect colors and silhouettes of the fence and palm trees around.

Catholic Nun
March 5th, 2013, 06:17 AM
It would be a living room with a really big comfortable couch that is as comfortable to sleep on as it is to sit on, but it would have no electronics whatsoever: just a nicely decorated room with couches and a mini-bar stocked with all the cold beverages I could ask for.

And air-conditioned, of course. That doesn't count as electronics :P

Kura
March 5th, 2013, 12:22 PM
The Matrix, or something like that. Just think something up and it's there. Want to learn something? Download it and try it out. I think it'd be cool! Just.. without all the baddies and agents, please!!

⊗Slenderman⊗
March 5th, 2013, 03:00 PM
Mine already exists. c:
It would be better if I didn't have to worry about snakes there, though. I also would rather not have spiders all over me while I'm there.

Heartouch
March 6th, 2013, 07:28 PM
Mine would be a home with big forest, where I would enjoy fresh air and enjoy everything I would have in home.

Correspondence
March 7th, 2013, 09:05 AM
Just a place where i could be all alone and nothing but nature by my side.

Jake♫
March 7th, 2013, 09:59 AM
The only things I need in a place to clear my mind is sunlight, somewhere comfortable to sit/lay down, and the ability to have music playing. I guess maybe a terrace or deck of some sort looking out on the ocean would definitely be ideal, and the combination of music plus the natural sounds of the ocean would actually be perfect for me.

Ardent
March 12th, 2013, 11:36 PM
Renting out a studio and turning it into a hangout would be pretty cool.
You'd have to deck out the kitchen, and media set-up, and load the place with instruments too though.

As for clearing my mind, the only thing that i've found that works is going somewhere that I know I won't be bothered, and looking at the stars.
It calms me down, and helps me think about other things then whatever i've got on my mind.