PDA

View Full Version : So what'cha want?

Brynjolf
March 4th, 2013, 06:02 PM
So what'cha, what'cha, what'cha want?
I get so funny with my money that you flaunt
I said, "Where'd you get your information from," huh?
You think that you can front when revelation comes?
Yeah, you can't front on that

Lots of song inspired threads lately.. First it was beck, now it's bb.. Gah!

Anyway.

How easily annoyed are you? I'm talking when someone is purposely trying to pester you.
Do you keep your cool?

Ephemeral Euphoria
March 4th, 2013, 06:07 PM
If they really annoy me I just leave em in the dust, at first I'll just shrug them off if anything.

Brynjolf
March 4th, 2013, 06:09 PM
If they really annoy me I just leave em in the dust, at first I'll just shrug them off if anything.

I'm sorta the same way. I have tons of patience most of the time though, so unless they're my brother, I will sit and tolerate it until they know they aren't getting attention from me..

Sweets Witch
March 4th, 2013, 06:24 PM
I'm not very easily annoyed, but there are things that burn that bridge a bit faster than everything else. Not saying hi is one of those. Very simple, but very irritating especially when the same person just plain never says it.

Mr. Downstairs
March 4th, 2013, 10:28 PM
That's how it is for me, because I don't want to let people know when they're getting to me because then they know how to get to me.

Caelus
March 5th, 2013, 12:19 AM
I try to shrug it off. You would have to do it for hours before it started to bother me, but once it does I tend to take the aggressive route and people stop when I do. Would like to be more passive about it, but from personal experience that just doesn't do it.

I used to get annoyed really easily though, but now people are less likely to annoy me anyway.

⊗Slenderman⊗
March 5th, 2013, 03:03 PM
It depends on who it is and what they're doing.

Shiny Celebi
March 5th, 2013, 03:18 PM
I usually can keep my cool. I usually know when someone is trying to annoy me and dont take the bait. Ive learned to ignore them.

Katholic Nun
March 10th, 2013, 10:26 PM
I only get annoyed easily when I'm tired. If somebody tries to annoy me I'll snap at them, which isn't a good thing as I've learned that tends to hurt people's feelings. Then I end up having to apologise to people for them annoying me in the first place lol

Crux
March 12th, 2013, 08:35 PM
Meh, i'm not all that easily annoyed... unless you can get to me.