PDA

View Full Version : This is a holdup.. without consequences

Brynjolf
March 4th, 2013, 06:20 PM
Would you ever, ever consider a robbery if there were no consequences but everyone in your family knew you did it? (still even if they told the police there would be no consequences)

Basically could you live with robbing a bank and having your family know but no one else? (it is not even remotely possible for anyone else to hear that you robbed the bank) you get the idea.

Crux
March 4th, 2013, 06:49 PM
I find it both awesome and desturbing, Insomniac, that we both thought about a robbery at the same time...

Honestly? No.
A con I would pull, but I wouldn't rob anywhere.
The difference? When robbing a store or bank or something, you're stealing from people who, as far as you know, could be even worse off then yourself.
A con on the other hand, you're stealing from some rich guy/gal who probably wouldn't even miss a couple thousand. Plus you can choose your target... sleeze balls watch out. :}
And, pulling a con would be way more, sophisticated, suave, and cool. :3

Brynjolf
March 4th, 2013, 09:44 PM
I find it both awesome and desturbing, Insomniac, that we both thought about a robbery at the same time...

Honestly? No.
A con I would pull, but I wouldn't rob anywhere.
The difference? When robbing a store or bank or something, you're stealing from people who, as far as you know, could be even worse off then yourself.
A con on the other hand, you're stealing from some rich guy/gal who probably wouldn't even miss a couple thousand. Plus you can choose your target... sleeze balls watch out. :}
And, pulling a con would be way more, sophisticated, suave, and cool. :3

A con.. You know.. I wouldn't mind taking a couple million from mr 1%. My family wouldn't even care.

Patchisou Yutohru
March 4th, 2013, 10:25 PM
I would rob the bank across the street right now if I could do it without any chance of ever getting caught.

Sodom
March 7th, 2013, 05:05 AM
I don't know man... even if you wouldn't have consequences it seems like a pretty big hassle.

I guess I'd do it, but only because that's a once-in-a-lifetime sort of opportunity. But robbing a bank, eh. Seems a bit too cliche for my tastes.

Talli
March 7th, 2013, 05:46 AM
No I would not go to the trouble of robbing a bank.
or a con as I would not have the nerve to even if there was no conqueses

Correspondence
March 7th, 2013, 08:03 AM
Well I mean if I really needed the money and there would be no consequenses then I'd probably do it.