March 4th, 2013, 08:33 PM
Do you get angry quickly?

CarcharOdin
March 4th, 2013, 08:47 PM
When things don't go my way?

Yes.

Brynjolf
March 4th, 2013, 09:43 PM
Not really. I'm pretty calm most of the time. :\ I'm not one to lose my **** over something dumb.

TRIFORCE89
March 4th, 2013, 10:19 PM
Maybe not angry, but irritated yes

♣Gawain♣
March 4th, 2013, 10:22 PM
Not much. If I do, I'll just be silent and deal with it.

Caelus
March 5th, 2013, 12:23 AM
Growing up I used to get mad really easy, but now it's gotten a lot better. When I'm with people I rarely show any anger unless they're really pissing me off, but when I'm by myself and I'm watching/playing something I'll sometimes get really mad and yell at the tv, but only because no one's around.

Seki
March 5th, 2013, 01:05 AM
No, but if you said something really sensitive, I will be like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Captain Fabio
March 5th, 2013, 01:26 AM
Not normally. I am normally pretty calm, just forceful at times. But if someone really pushes my buttons, then I can get pretty angry.

Ephemeral Euphoria
March 5th, 2013, 01:35 AM
I can get riled up easily but it takes a lot to truly piss me off.

curiousnathan
March 5th, 2013, 01:37 AM
Nope! I can get stressed quickly, but not angry. I hardly get angry now that I think of it, but I suppose I convert my anger just into stress. XD

Talli
March 5th, 2013, 02:08 AM
When people out-stay their welcome yes, when on a day trip and people do an place that only one person will enjoy yes, when people invite themselves for a sleepover yes

to tell you the truth yes I get angry a lot.

Hikamaru
March 5th, 2013, 02:10 AM
I often tend to get stressed, as some of my personality shows.

It always happens when something goes bad for me, especially at work.

Crux
March 6th, 2013, 05:20 PM
I used to.
Anger control for the win!

....I'm not going to mention the fact that almost ripped a sink out of the wall last time I got really angry... believe it or not that's an improvement...

Sableye~
March 6th, 2013, 06:03 PM
Yeah. T:
I tend to have a difficult time keeping my temper in check, tbh. I get kind of destructive, so I really should learn how to control my anger. Otherwise someone might get hurt.

Evil Stud Muffin
March 6th, 2013, 06:07 PM
Yes, its one of my traits.

Mattysaurus
March 6th, 2013, 06:14 PM
nah, not really. i'm always too happy for my own good.

Broken_Arrow
March 6th, 2013, 06:16 PM
I'm a bit of a cold blooded person like Yo Asakura lol but when i get angry you don't see me!!! better if i stayed calm ^.^

Cassino
March 6th, 2013, 06:53 PM
No — that's all I have to say.

Sweets Witch
March 6th, 2013, 08:35 PM
Nah, but when I get angry I GET ANGRY. It's a slow build to a terrible outcome.

Morkula
March 6th, 2013, 08:41 PM
I do have a pretty quick temper, but I'm usually good at keeping it in check and not blowing my stack at the drop of a hat. I'll usually keep it under control until I get away from whoever is making me mad and then vent to someone, or I'll just start being really passive-aggressive towards whoever or whatever pissed me off.

Correspondence
March 7th, 2013, 09:01 AM
I don't get mad too easily but can go crazy when everything just wants to knock you down.

Cosmotone8
March 7th, 2013, 12:12 PM
It depends. If its something I'm in control of and completely screw up, then I'll get mad and start yelling and such. If its not my fault, then I don't normally get visibly mad over it, I'll just keep my head down and walk away and let out my feelings when I'm alone.

Sylphiel
March 7th, 2013, 12:55 PM
Participating in competitive things tends to be the one thing that makes me lose my temper quickly (if I'm losing, anyway - anybody who's around then has to deal with my sudden and many f-bombs, oh dear).

Otherwise, no, I'm usually pretty good at keeping my temper under control. Usually the worst I'll get is somewhat annoyed, but actually angry...no, there'd have to be some major button-pushing going on for me to get that way.

Castform
March 7th, 2013, 01:45 PM
Nope I am a pretty calm person that doesn't like to get angry, but the one thing that gets me mad quick is when you insult or bully my friends. I will step in and defend them.

Rϵd
March 7th, 2013, 04:32 PM
Hmm...maybe. It depends, tbh. I hate when something doesn't happen in my way. But hey that rarely happens.

Shiny Celebi
March 8th, 2013, 04:12 PM
Im usually very calm. There are some things that can make me quite angry, such as when I feel people are being unfair to me or other people, it usually isnt that often though luckily.

Guy
March 9th, 2013, 09:45 AM
Nah, I'm as cool as a cucumber. Doesn't mean I won't feel annoyed at times though.

Arcturus.
March 9th, 2013, 03:23 PM
You could say I get angry pretty easily, but I don't really voice it much. I will normally try to keep my cool until I can get some alone time, then that's when I'll let myself lose it.

Blade_of_darkness
March 9th, 2013, 07:08 PM
I'm more susceptible to getting frustrated than getting angry. I've got a cooler head than my father - he's the real hothead, here, & I'm trying not to be like him.

Also, I'm always venting out whatever steam I have by playing those violent video games. However, the few times that I do get angry, it'll show by my actions becoming more violent, for a lack of a better term.

Mr Cat Dog
March 13th, 2013, 02:21 PM
It takes a looooooot to get me truly angry. Well, either a looooooot of bad stuff or just really petty stuff that seems to rub me the wrong way (like people who block escalators and other crap like that).

Zorogami
March 13th, 2013, 03:15 PM
Not really, i manage to stay calm most of the time
My brother though has the gift to make me mad really fast...

Tsutarja
March 13th, 2013, 03:25 PM
I tend not to get angry easily as it can cause stress for me in the long run if I did so. If I am angry, I tend not to express it at anyone to whom the anger is not directed at, although sometimes if I am severely angry, the emotion can break free. Otherwise, I am a generally calm person.

Shining Raichu
March 16th, 2013, 02:28 AM
I can get angry really quickly but I'm also an expert at hiding it so as not to make a fuss. I find that when I'm pissed off it's best to wait before saying anything because quite often whatever is upsetting me resolves itself and I get to come out of it looking like a peach.