March 4th, 2013, 8:33 PM
Do you get angry quickly?

March 4th, 2013, 8:47 PM
When things don't go my way?

March 4th, 2013, 9:43 PM
Not really. I'm pretty calm most of the time. :\ I'm not one to lose my **** over something dumb.

March 4th, 2013, 10:19 PM
Maybe not angry, but irritated yes

March 4th, 2013, 10:22 PM
Not much. If I do, I'll just be silent and deal with it.

March 5th, 2013, 12:23 AM
Growing up I used to get mad really easy, but now it's gotten a lot better. When I'm with people I rarely show any anger unless they're really pissing me off, but when I'm by myself and I'm watching/playing something I'll sometimes get really mad and yell at the tv, but only because no one's around.

March 5th, 2013, 1:05 AM
No, but if you said something really sensitive, I will be like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Captain Fabio
March 5th, 2013, 1:26 AM
Not normally. I am normally pretty calm, just forceful at times. But if someone really pushes my buttons, then I can get pretty angry.

Ephemeral Euphoria
March 5th, 2013, 1:35 AM
I can get riled up easily but it takes a lot to truly piss me off.

March 5th, 2013, 1:37 AM
Nope! I can get stressed quickly, but not angry. I hardly get angry now that I think of it, but I suppose I convert my anger just into stress. XD

March 5th, 2013, 2:08 AM
When people out-stay their welcome yes, when on a day trip and people do an place that only one person will enjoy yes, when people invite themselves for a sleepover yes

to tell you the truth yes I get angry a lot.

March 5th, 2013, 2:10 AM
I often tend to get stressed, as some of my personality shows.

It always happens when something goes bad for me, especially at work.

March 6th, 2013, 5:20 PM
I used to.
Anger control for the win!

....I'm not going to mention the fact that almost ripped a sink out of the wall last time I got really angry... believe it or not that's an improvement...

March 6th, 2013, 6:03 PM
Yeah. T:
I tend to have a difficult time keeping my temper in check, tbh. I get kind of destructive, so I really should learn how to control my anger. Otherwise someone might get hurt.

Evil Stud Muffin
March 6th, 2013, 6:07 PM
Yes, its one of my traits.

March 6th, 2013, 6:14 PM
nah, not really. i'm always too happy for my own good.

March 6th, 2013, 6:16 PM
I'm a bit of a cold blooded person like Yo Asakura lol but when i get angry you don't see me!!! better if i stayed calm ^.^

March 6th, 2013, 6:53 PM
No — that's all I have to say.

Sweets Witch
March 6th, 2013, 8:35 PM
Nah, but when I get angry I GET ANGRY. It's a slow build to a terrible outcome.

March 6th, 2013, 8:41 PM
I do have a pretty quick temper, but I'm usually good at keeping it in check and not blowing my stack at the drop of a hat. I'll usually keep it under control until I get away from whoever is making me mad and then vent to someone, or I'll just start being really passive-aggressive towards whoever or whatever pissed me off.

March 7th, 2013, 9:01 AM
I don't get mad too easily but can go crazy when everything just wants to knock you down.

March 7th, 2013, 12:12 PM
It depends. If its something I'm in control of and completely screw up, then I'll get mad and start yelling and such. If its not my fault, then I don't normally get visibly mad over it, I'll just keep my head down and walk away and let out my feelings when I'm alone.

March 7th, 2013, 12:55 PM
Participating in competitive things tends to be the one thing that makes me lose my temper quickly (if I'm losing, anyway - anybody who's around then has to deal with my sudden and many f-bombs, oh dear).

Otherwise, no, I'm usually pretty good at keeping my temper under control. Usually the worst I'll get is somewhat annoyed, but actually angry...no, there'd have to be some major button-pushing going on for me to get that way.

March 7th, 2013, 1:45 PM
Nope I am a pretty calm person that doesn't like to get angry, but the one thing that gets me mad quick is when you insult or bully my friends. I will step in and defend them.

March 7th, 2013, 4:32 PM
Hmm...maybe. It depends, tbh. I hate when something doesn't happen in my way. But hey that rarely happens.

Shiny Celebi
March 8th, 2013, 4:12 PM
Im usually very calm. There are some things that can make me quite angry, such as when I feel people are being unfair to me or other people, it usually isnt that often though luckily.

March 9th, 2013, 9:45 AM
Nah, I'm as cool as a cucumber. Doesn't mean I won't feel annoyed at times though.

March 9th, 2013, 3:23 PM
You could say I get angry pretty easily, but I don't really voice it much. I will normally try to keep my cool until I can get some alone time, then that's when I'll let myself lose it.

March 9th, 2013, 7:08 PM
I'm more susceptible to getting frustrated than getting angry. I've got a cooler head than my father - he's the real hothead, here, & I'm trying not to be like him.

Also, I'm always venting out whatever steam I have by playing those violent video games. However, the few times that I do get angry, it'll show by my actions becoming more violent, for a lack of a better term.

Mr Cat Dog
March 13th, 2013, 2:21 PM
It takes a looooooot to get me truly angry. Well, either a looooooot of bad stuff or just really petty stuff that seems to rub me the wrong way (like people who block escalators and other crap like that).

March 13th, 2013, 3:15 PM
Not really, i manage to stay calm most of the time
My brother though has the gift to make me mad really fast...

March 13th, 2013, 3:25 PM
I tend not to get angry easily as it can cause stress for me in the long run if I did so. If I am angry, I tend not to express it at anyone to whom the anger is not directed at, although sometimes if I am severely angry, the emotion can break free. Otherwise, I am a generally calm person.

Shining Raichu
March 16th, 2013, 2:28 AM
I can get angry really quickly but I'm also an expert at hiding it so as not to make a fuss. I find that when I'm pissed off it's best to wait before saying anything because quite often whatever is upsetting me resolves itself and I get to come out of it looking like a peach.