PDA

View Full Version : Busy busy busy

Kouzan
March 5th, 2013, 03:37 PM
How busy are you on most days? Do you have lots to do or is your schedule always free?

I'm not really that busy really. I have no job or don't go to school so most of the time, I'm at home on the computer, drawing or playing a video game. (Mostly Pokemon.) I'm always getting bored form having nothing to do so I'm far from busy.

⊗Slenderman⊗
March 5th, 2013, 03:39 PM
It varies. Some days I'm really busy and by the time I'm finished with everything, I'm too tired to do much. Usually over the weekend, though, I have nothing to do.

Dakota
March 5th, 2013, 03:56 PM
Varies, but usually I have a lot of work that I put off. Then that one day comes where I can't g on PC or Facebook cause I simply have too much.

Insomniac
March 5th, 2013, 03:58 PM
Usually pretty busy.. Homework takes up what would normally be my free time. Also the fact that my family is redoing the kitchen so we must take 1-2 hrs a day just to eat out at a restaurant.

Cassino
March 5th, 2013, 04:46 PM
I've never been busy, and never truly gotten bored with my expansive free time.
I do work, but I don't go out or anything, so most my hours are entirely my own.

Sammi
March 5th, 2013, 05:30 PM
It all depends on my work schedule. On days I work 5-6 hour shifts I have plenty of time to goof off at home once it's over. 9-10, I'll get home and be exhausted and have little time for myself, which I hate.

Work is the only obligation I have right now, and I have no social life. So I've got lots of free time if my work schedule isn't at 40+ hours.

PlatinumDude
March 5th, 2013, 06:51 PM
It depends on how much schoolwork I have to do or if I have to do something with my relatives.

Sweets Witch
March 5th, 2013, 08:48 PM
Usually, no. I work from 7 to 3 so I'm done very early. If I have errands to run, then I can usually get them done before rush hour traffic hits. I like being busy, though. It's nice to feel that sense of purpose.

AzaleaLightning
March 5th, 2013, 09:03 PM
Lately I've been pretty busy. Full-time college student with a part-time job, and that part-time job has been putting more hours on me because there's three people to train with a grand total of six employees (including the new ones).

So, there's that.

Jake♫
March 5th, 2013, 10:29 PM
I have classes for college Monday/Wednesday/Friday so I'm usually pretty busy those days, but other than that I'm not too swamped. I would love to find a job to take up more of my free time though!

Hikamaru
March 5th, 2013, 11:09 PM
I have work 3 times a week, for around 4-and-a-half hours, constantly sitting down packaging, and heck I don't tolerate the staff there one bit. Otherwise I'm busy doing social programs so this may be why I'm not online a lot at certain times.

Talli
March 6th, 2013, 01:10 AM
That would depend on time of year, if the school's are on I am more busy that other times because of the school run. If the schools are off I will not be as busy because my daughter will be off school on holiday which is 13 weeks a year..

Caelus
March 6th, 2013, 12:42 PM
Depends. Usually I have school from 8 to 3 and then I spend about an hour or two to workout, but on weekends I sometimes might have something to do at night.

Now that it's spring I got a lot more free time in the morning and my nights are pretty much working out and chilling with friends. That's how I like to spend my time anyway.

Catholic Nun
March 10th, 2013, 11:27 PM
I went from always free to always busy overnight, and I'm still trying to adjust. It's a miracle that I even have the time to sit here and type this message.

Patchisou Yutohru
March 11th, 2013, 04:45 AM
I'm not as busy as I normally am these days because I took the semester off.

Let's see, I usually wake up at 8:00 in the morning, because that's when my dad comes and asks me for my car keys so that he can take my sister to school if she missed the bus.
Depending on how tired I am, I either stay up until it's time to go to work, or I fall back asleep and wake up sometime around 10:00 in the morning and noon.
I go to work at 3:00 in the afternoon, and I'm there until 11:30 at night.

When I go to school, I usually take three hour classes during the weekdays with one class a day, so that it frees up a lot more time than being on campus all day, migrating from class to class. I usually get done around 1:00 in the afternoon, when I'd go home and change and get something to eat, before I go to work.

Kura
March 11th, 2013, 05:25 AM
I'm usually fairly busy. I work full time, and live alone so when I get home I sort things and cook/ clean. I'm also starting some Japanese classes, but jumping midway through a class that already started so I need to study and catch up.