PDA

View Full Version : I'm so tired, I can't take it anymore

Brynjolf
March 5th, 2013, 04:37 PM
Have there been any situations when you just feel so angry/tired of that/sad that the situation happens that you just want to explode? What are those specific situations?

For me I just want to collapse, cry, yell, or punch something when I see someone getting mistreated by others. NOT cool. It needs to STOPPPP.
Also when someone gets back with their ex. It's never a good idea. (Not trying to offend anyone, but it makes me furious.)

⊗Slenderman⊗
March 5th, 2013, 05:07 PM
I can't think of any occasions like that which I'm willing to share here. It doesn't really happen to me much, tbh.

Unless being ticked off by someone or something counts.

Sweets Witch
March 5th, 2013, 08:57 PM
"I haven't read/watched/seen/experienced that before, but [hateful comment]"

That REALLY makes me want to throw things. I hate when people talk smack about things that they admit to knowing nothing about. It's one thing to say "I hate [whatever]" but saying "I hate [whatever] but I have no clue what it actually is" is pretty much digging your own argument's grave.

Mochi
March 5th, 2013, 09:00 PM
I had this feeling pretty much all day. I've been so sick of people, found out I've gained 10 lbs because I finally replaced the battery in my scale, and I have to pull an all nighter tonight to finish my midterm exam for my 9 AM class.

Bleh.

I never have specific situations that put me in that bad of a mood, but when they do happen they usually happen all in one or two days and I am like 50000% done with it all.

Jake♫
March 5th, 2013, 10:30 PM
I had an issue with one of my roommates never picking up anything in our common kitchen/living room area, and after a month or so it finally built up to where I just exploded. In the end he started picking up at least =P

Hikamaru
March 5th, 2013, 11:07 PM
This thread title reminds me of the "mad as hell" line from Network lol

I'm sick of one person I'm always around, my brother. He turns my stuff off without warning, he attacks my most sensitive body parts, he smirks at me and makes fun of me, he even stole my beloved DS Lite on one occasion, and my Pokemon games with it. God forbid if your siblings are just as trollish as him, he makes my whole world want to collapse around me.

I sometimes literally explode when he acts all naughty and everything.

Talli
March 6th, 2013, 01:25 AM
There is a thing that my nephew does if I leave my computer/game console on he'll decide to play on it without asking me, and he keep my daughter awake if he comes to stay the night because he's not tired. which makes me tired the next day which I do not want...