⊗Slenderman⊗
March 5th, 2013, 06:52 PM
Are you protective of friends/family?
Give examples if you want.

Are they protective of you?

LilJz
March 5th, 2013, 07:02 PM
I am.

If someone is trying to hurt any of my family, I'm going to beat that person half to death.
And if someone is trying to flirt with any of my family members and they find it harassing, I would tell them to back off if they don't want to have a bad time with me.

Sweets Witch
March 5th, 2013, 08:41 PM
Of my daughter, yeah. My family members are old enough to protect themselves, but my daughter isn't. It's really difficult to try and be protective without coming off as smothering because I really don't want her interacting with anybody in public but she's too outgoing. Plus it's extremely hard to weed out potential threats just by looking at them. Even store employees are tricky because I used to think "Oh hey they work for the store so it's not like they can just scoop her up and run" but now it's like "But what if"

Jake♫
March 5th, 2013, 10:58 PM
I'm more protective of my friends than my family. I know my family well enough to know that they can carry their own, but of course I would be there to protect and help them if needed. My friends I'm more open with than my family a lot of the time, so I'm always very protective over them because I care so much for them.

Talli
March 6th, 2013, 01:54 AM
of my youngest nephew and my daughter any family member over 12 can protect themselves. I maybe coming over harsh but a child is under 12 and can not protect themselves.

Nathan
March 6th, 2013, 05:18 AM
Well if anyone is harassing my family, they'll have to face a tough time with me whoever they might be. I won't care when I'll be punching them.
My friends can protect themselves but if they need me, I won't go easily on whoever was harassing them.
I know I am a kind boy.

Brynjolf
March 6th, 2013, 04:10 PM
My little brothers. If some douche decides it's funny to mess with my little boogers, he's gonna get a bowling ball up his ass.

My other family can handle themselves just fine.

Rϵd
March 6th, 2013, 04:35 PM
What Liljz said. I get MAD when someone hurts my family.

Oh and I get veeery mad when someone calls me son of a-- because this calls my mom a...well you know. Like Liljz, I beat them half to death.

Crux
March 6th, 2013, 05:55 PM
Eheheh... yeah...
I'm not going to mention any particular times... for... eh, multiple reasons. But next time you think to mess with one of my friends/family... just, don't. Just no, no no no no no.
You do not want to go there.

Aslan
March 6th, 2013, 09:02 PM
If someone does try to hurt either my friends or family, I will get a baseball bat or some sort of object and first tell them to back off, unless they want to end up in the hospital with a cracked- alright I won't go that far, but I'd defend my friends or family in any situation if possible.

Also if they do say offensive or insulting things towards either my friends or family, I will lead them halfway to the road of death. If it isn't too bad, I'll help my friends and family calm down, but if it's extremely offensive such as son of a- you really don't want to know what happens after that. :(

Munchlax11
March 9th, 2013, 04:50 PM
I am protective of both my friends and family. My family doesn't actually need to be protected by me, but if necessary I would protect my family. As for my friends, if anyone is mean to them or hurts them in some way, I would take the situation personally and would tell off the offender.

Sodom
March 15th, 2013, 10:11 PM
I'm protective of my friends, but not so much my family. The thing with my family is that they start a lot of the conflict they get into themselves, so being protective of the ones that started it seems to be a bit of a silly concept.